Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Celebrities showing off secretly.
I was talking to another member in this site who's profession puts him in contact with celebs and VIPs about whether celebrities or well know personalities might be occasionally getting their gear off and showing off secretly online on sites like this. Are there any celebs who have been suspected to be posting their pictures on the internet? Who would you most like to see?
It is an interesting thought that maybe the vagina you are admiring up close and spread eagle could be someone you see on the big screen or the news, maybe all prim and proper in public, but letting their hair down in private.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As I mentioned to you previously, a few years back a quite well known couple used to post their pictures in here but removed their pictures a few years ago. At the time they were both regularly in the media spotlight but neither were rocked by any scandals or rumours of impropriety, so their little secret side stayed secret.

I know of one other celeb, well known in her country (though little known in western countries) who had a squeaky clean image in public but was a secret exhibitionist. .

As for whether any Hollywood A listers are getting their gear off secretly online, it would not at all surprise me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would have though celebs would be sick of cameras, paparazzi etc all trying to get shots of their tits and ass. I would have thought that posting pussy (or even just tits and ass) pics on here is what they spend a lot of their time trying to avoid?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thaifan said: I would have though celebs would be sick of cameras, paparazzi etc all trying to get shots of their tits and ass. I would have thought that posting pussy (or even just tits and ass) pics on here is what they spend a lot of their time trying to avoid?

I have never got around to asking a celebrity why they would post on a site like this, but from what I gather, it goes something like this. They spend their lives covering up and making sure the ever present paps don't get a quick snap through their shower window, a quick panty shot getting out of their car, a topless beach pic on holidays etc. They have to keep their guard up and conform to society expectations. Always well dressed, not out getting drunk with friends as everyone else can. They know that any little slip up will end up on the cover of some trashy magazine so they are very restricted in what they can do. So to get a few explicit pictures out on the internet and have plenty of people checking them out and not knowing and no paparazzi getting profit from it is their way of sticking it to the system.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"Celebrities"
Are people just like all those others around. Why would we expect them to not have similar desires, perversions, fantasies et al less than the rest of the folks around??

True, our society does "expect" them to be lillywhite, but I prefer to know that they are being true to THEMSELVES and not be living with someone elses's imposed rules

When will folks in the world ever stop being such hypocrites that they expect certain behaviour, yet lust over "slips" in those stupid expectations of people they hold up on phony pedestals

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mr far2shy said: Are people just like all those others around. Why would we expect them to not have similar desires, perversions, fantasies et al less than the rest of the folks around??

True, our society does "expect" them to be lillywhite, but I prefer to know that they are being true to THEMSELVES and not be living with someone elses's imposed rules

When will folks in the world ever stop being such hypocrites that they expect certain behaviour, yet lust over "slips" in those stupid expectations of people they hold up on phony pedestals

Exactly, well said.
Unfortunately for celebs, with all the fame and fortune, comes a lot of pressure from society. They cant just throw on some clothes and duck into the shops for milk and bread. They are not given privacy when they just want to go clothes shopping, everything will be captured and followed. If they are unshaven or caught picking their nose, adjusting their balls, checking out some hot chick in the shopping aisle, it is news. If they are seen chatting innocently to some fans of the opposite sex while out in town after a hard days work, it will be on tomorrows headlines.
Luckily for celebs in countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc, they have more freedom and many are wise enough to develop a public persona as a bad boy or party girl, so they are expected to be seen playing up. In many culturally or religiously strict countries, the pressures on celebs to be lilly white, clean and wholesome are on a whole different magnitude. Being seen to be a mere normal human and getting into trouble sometimes will see them not only out of a career for good, but worse in their eyes, publicly shamed by public and worst of all, their family..
So basically while a simple nip slip or topless beach romp will not mean too much for most celebs in western countries, in other countries, it will be career suicide and public humiliation or exile.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I know of one too
Back when I first started on NN, I chatted with a guy who was quite sure and convincing that one fairly well known TV actress was not only on NN but also, frequented swingers clubs in Los Angeles. She was part of one of the space travel series. cool

Can you imagine that actress or actor would ever want to become an exhibitionist? grin

They're the centers of attention wherever they go. redeyes

Harryfit
That wasn't Jeri Ryan from Star Trek was it?
I know her husband years ago wanted her to engage in the lifestyle, it was made public, by her, she blew him out of the water and divorced him because of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harryfit said: That wasn't Jeri Ryan from Star Trek was it?
I know her husband years ago wanted her to engage in the lifestyle, it was made public, by her, she blew him out of the water and divorced him because of it.

Well I would certainly love to see Jeri Ryan all exposed and there have been rumours of other celebs attending high end swingers parties but of course it is kept quiet.
Most would naturally be extremely sure about making sure the media never got hold of it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds