Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BiTvSubSissySlut
Please tell us all how you are masturbating right now.
I am completely naked, wearing just my two steel rings around my cock and balls, which I think look great showing off my hairless body and drawing attention to my genitals. I'm now going to get dressed for my session of masturbation.
I now have on my sheer hold up stockings, pulled past my glittery toes and up my smooth legs. I'm also wearing matching black thong panties and a camisole top to complete my sissy look that I like so much.
I am sucking on the smaller end of my wife's strapless strap on, making it wet to slide more easily up my asshole.
Now I have the 4" inside my rectum I am bouncing on the anal plug as I wank my penis alongside the lager purple plastic phallus between my legs that is usually rammed up my bumhole by my wife.
My aim is to carry on wanking, with my anus stretched like this, until I shoot my load over the shaft of the strap on, when I will pull the plug from my anus then lick it clean in turn with the larger end covered by now in my sperm, enjoying the flavour of my asshole and cum in equal measure.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
masturbating
i lubed up my vaucum cleaner hose and slipped on my cock and turned it on

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rubbing on a special spot on my chair while at work. Hands free. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sticking my cock down the barrel of a canon and hoping I explode before it does!

marriedbi52
pocket pussy

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.05 seconds