Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beach or sex club swingers club
wife and I have talked during sex about doing it in front of other people. More like getting caught. But want to do it legally. At this pointt not looking to have sex with others. Thinking of taking a trip in May thought about Hedo II but if it's to much for her to handle that would not be good. We like going to the Keys and South west Florida. Looking for some advice. Gets me so hot just think about it.
Thanks for the help

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
haulover beach
a good place to start 5000 naked people on weekends

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank You Sophie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have been to nude beaches a few times and at least at the beaches we went to, any sexual activity was frowned upon. At any nudist resorts we have been to, having sex out in the open would likely see you evicted. I would also like to have sex with my wife in front of others, but not too keen on them joining in, so we are looking at going to a swingers club where sex in public would be no problem.

Peakcouple69
We had our first 'public' sex together in a swinger club. We just went into a crowded playroom and fucked, no swapping on that first occasion but it was amazing to be in body contact with a couple next to us, also fucking. The man leant over and kissed Rose at one stage, and the woman he was with held my hand - and squeezed it hard when her man made her cum.

Talking about it afterwards, we agreed it was amazingly erotic. We did swap partners with another couple later, but we still love fucking together among others doing the same. it's good to push your boundaries and do things that are sexually 'unconventional' from time to time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah, not allowed to have public sex at a nude beach or naturist resort. They are strictly for people who live life without clothes. Even erections need to be covered up.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
House Party Jan 27---Fort Myers FL
Google North For Myers Swing club! Single guys WELCOME--after they come to "Meet & Greet"! Smoothie

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds