Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flannel
I have seen two or three mentions of 'flannel' on NN, lately. It seems to be to with being nude, tits,... I do not what this means. Please explain.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my goto is urban dictionary

*Flannel
The collective noun for lesbians.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flannel
A famous internet troll, known for hijacking message boards by building copycat boards
and directing members of the victim board to the copycat. Also known for creating havoc on message boards
by ID trolling unsuspecting victims by replacing the letter "m" with "rn", such as the ID troll "horner1443" for trolling "homer1443".

To be a victim of Flannel's trolling, one is said to be "flanneled".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flannel
Definition of a male flannel is a man who does everything in his own power
to attract the attention of a female partner even if it means crossing swords, dressing inappropriately,
causing a dramatic scene in which he plays the vital main role and backstabbing his fellow comrades to achieve the attention.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: my goto is urban dictionary

*Flannel

*Flannel
A famous internet troll, known for hijacking message boards by building copycat boards
and directing members of the victim board to the copycat. Also known for creating havoc on message boards
by ID trolling unsuspecting victims by replacing the letter "m" with "rn", such as the ID troll "horner1443" for trolling "homer1443".

*Flannel
to attract the attention of a female partner even if it means crossing swords, dressing inappropriately,
causing a dramatic scene in which he plays the vital main role and backstabbing his fellow comrades to achieve the attention.

Thanks Artistic.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jimmyjohn50 said:
Artistic said: my goto is urban dictionary

*Flannel

*Flannel

*Flannel

Thanks Artistic.

I hope one fit the flannel you were searching for laugh