Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wearing cum in public
ever been out in public and realised you have cum on you. fresh cum or it running down your leg or cum stained clothing

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum in public
I have had to walk home from "nights out" with cum leaking down my legs when my knickers were kept by the guys who used me as a keepsake. blushing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wearing
yep , did nt know it but some had some in my hair , drove home , made a pit stop , while washing my hand s , seen it in the mirror , lucky too ,, wife had friend s over ,, someone would have seen it curse curse angel

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ex use to
My ex was kinky. There were many times she did on purpose. I loved it. I came in her hair several different times and she combed it through. Sometimes I would cum on her tits and she went out bra loaded full cleavage shining.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Cum showing
Usually only down my thighs and mostly fresh but some times the tell tell signs of cum tracks leading down them are left over from night before and I am heading home. It makes hubby happy and most of my lovers so why not?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bikini wrap
I've had it on my bikini wrap a few times... The woods near the lake are lovely, dark and deep. bj grin: bj

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I used to meet my lover in the forest right before lunch and leave a big load in her pussy. She would then go and meet her husband for lunch. She said she loved the feeling of standing and waiting for a table with my cum running down her legs! w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tannme said: I have had to walk home from "nights out" with cum leaking down my legs when my knickers were kept by the guys who used me as a keepsake. blushing

I can relate.....
smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At my wifes OTK boots after sex-masturbation !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does enjoying a nooner and taking some back to a work meeting count? Not that anyone can see what I feel.

Mark_dd
I have been in sex shops and wanked myself off inside my pants, then walked around with cum in my pants.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I came home from work one lunchtime and gave hubby a special treat... a few hours later and back at work i went to the toilet, looked in the mirror and to my horror there was a trail of dry cum from the side of my mouth down my cheek towards my ear!

I must have missed it when i cleaned myself up, none of my work colleagues, male or female, said a word to me about it, and it was pretty obvious...

Hubby thought it hilarious and was quite turned on when i told him about it... LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds