Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Cumming on tits or ass...
I like as much as anyone to cum on my wifes tits or ass...but not with simply masturbating. I only ever do it she is rubbing me or I am sliding between her tits or ass cheeks etc. Never seen the enjoyment of simply jerking off onto a passive pair of boobs... bounce

how do guys feel about it and ladies do enjoy seeing cum land on you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
White jets - Boobalas
I've often said out here that I like to see the white jets fly. It's kind of fascinating to me. As a result, my boobalas are often in the line of fire and that's not a bad thing at all. bounce bounce jerk jerk bounce bounce grin grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I've often said out here that I like to see the white jets fly. It's kind of fascinating to me. As a result, my boobalas are often in the line of fire and that's not a bad thing at all. bounce bounce jerk jerk bounce bounce grin grin

Yes indeed, but do you assist in the production of said white jets? Or do just let him get on with his target practise? bounce bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've done all three
one_cunning said:
Julieannfringe said: I've often said out here that I like to see the white jets fly. It's kind of fascinating to me. As a result, my boobalas are often in the line of fire and that's not a bad thing at all. bounce bounce jerk jerk bounce bounce grin grin

Yes indeed, but do you assist in the production of said white jets? Or do just let him get on with his target practise? bounce bounce bounce bounce

I've assisted; I've not assisted and I've taken it on myself - so to speak. Thank goodness for beach towels and sunglasses. cool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said:
one_cunning said:

I've assisted; I've not assisted and I've taken it on myself - so to speak. Thank goodness for beach towels and sunglasses. cool

LOL...Morning.... jerk jerk jerk

Deepsee69
Cum
I always prefer to cum in the ass

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

love to cum on your sexy boobalas and kiss them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
While she enjoys me cumming in her, she definitely prefers it on her tits over anywhere else.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to cum on tits and when lucky, a sensual BJ to clean everything follows... but only when I'm lucky

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
White Boobalas
Erosbi60 said:

Kissing white boobalas? That's a nice, warm way to finish off, Eros. You'd be fun. heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said:
Erosbi60 said:

Kissing white boobalas? That's a nice, warm way to finish off, Eros. You'd be fun. heart

. I would have a hard time deciding on cumming on your orgasmic tits or your sexy warm furry bush they are both orgasmic! jerk jerk jerk

readyfornewfun
I actually LOVE watching a guy jerk off on my tits or my belly. I just love seeing it shoot out. jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds