Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
prostrate orgasam
I'm dave sophias hubby and I have been trying for awhile to cum by stimulating my prostrate a special toy just for that,after many sessions finally today I had a small ejaculation and it was amazing so I jus kept going and it felt like I was edging ,so close and yet no cum so I could not help it I jerked off and a cum explosion OMG the best

If this thread breaks our rules please 
kewldude1066
I usually cum a lot when I stimulate prostate. It's such a mind-blowing orgasm sometimes I think I'll black out! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
kewldude1066 said: I usually cum a lot when I stimulate prostate. It's such a mind-blowing orgasm sometimes I think I'll black out! jerk

it was my first one ..hoping for bigger next time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to figure this out as well. I get instantly hard but no where close to cumming.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
voyuerlover said: I'd love to figure this out as well. I get instantly hard but no where close to cumming.

you should be able to feel something like you want to piss if you do that is the magic spot I have been trying for awhile and finally got some cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks sophia519. I will pay closer attention.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im dave her cuckie
voyuerlover said: Thanks sophia519. I will pay closer attention.

dave here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been trying
Ive been experiementing a bit but have reached all the way yet.

Of curiosity, with what kind of toy did you get there ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clark2k said: Ive been experiementing a bit but have reached all the way yet.

Of curiosity, with what kind of toy did you get there ?

its a special toy for boys..im getting one with a battery ,I'm getting carpal tunnel..get some good lube and go slow at first

Her_Toy
Prostate orgasm
Good post, Dave.

A few years ago, after enjoying having a fuck buddy have anal fun with me using her fingers, bullet vibe, beads, etc, I got myself a prostate vibe called a Rude Boy. It's a fair sized blue u-shaped vibe where you insert one end up your ass against your prostate while the other end vibrates on your taint.

The first time I used it I used it alone, to try it out. And I still remember that orgasm. It started out like any other orgasm - I was sitting on the vibe, jerking off, enjoying the buzzing behind my balls - but when the rush came it was like nothing I can remember feeling before, a full body explosion of pleasure. Just amazing. My mouth made a perfect 'O', lol, and it took forever me for to come down from the rush I got. One of my first thoughts was, 'I wish I'd discovered prostate orgasms years ago'.

This has to be experienced to be fully understood. So if you haven't done it, guys, go get yourself a prostate toy. You will not regret it. And it becomes even more fun when you bring it to the bedroom with your wife or fuck buddy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said: Good post, Dave.

A few years ago, after enjoying having a fuck buddy have anal fun with me using her fingers, bullet vibe, beads, etc, I got myself a prostate vibe called a Rude Boy. It's a fair sized blue u-shaped vibe where you insert one end up your ass against your prostate while the other end vibrates on your taint.

The first time I used it I used it alone, to try it out. And I still remember that orgasm. It started out like any other orgasm - I was sitting on the vibe, jerking off, enjoying the buzzing behind my balls - but when the rush came it was like nothing I can remember feeling before, a full body explosion of pleasure. Just amazing. My mouth made a perfect 'O', lol, and it took forever me for to come down from the rush I got. One of my first thoughts was, 'I wish I'd discovered prostate orgasms years ago'.

This has to be experienced to be fully understood. So if you haven't done it, guys, go get yourself a prostate toy. You will not regret it. And it becomes even more fun when you bring it to the bedroom with your wife or fuck buddy.

[/quote did you have hands free orgasam shopping right now ..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said: Good post, Dave.

$42.00 us dollars express delivery..just ordered my xmas present from sophia

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I bought a prostate toy but have not been able to cum using just the toy.
I guess I haven't found the right spot yet

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sexploration said: I bought a prostate toy but have not been able to cum using just the toy.
I guess I haven't found the right spot yet

it took me forever but when it happened WOW

Her_Toy
sophia519 said:
Her_Toy said:

Let me know how you get on with it. Enjoy! smile)))

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said:
sophia519 said:
Her_Toy said:

Let me know how you get on with it. Enjoy! smile)))

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk no more lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh I need to try this any volunteers!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first....
My first prostate orgasm (sissygasm) was the most amazing orgasm ever! I am dying to find a man with a nice penis and knowledge to properly top a bottom boy so I may experience it once again jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi. After reading and research, I found this is something I wanna experience. I some info that I thought might be helpful, interesting, fun or not.
http://mrracy.com/ smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After doing some research, I purchased a hugo prostate massager, I am about to take it for a test dive, wish me luck!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
go slow
misterwidget said: After doing some research, I purchased a hugo prostate massager, I am about to take it for a test dive, wish me luck!

its takes practise and getting your anus used to being violated ..I just got a little cum for the first second time after many attemps jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
misterwidget said: After doing some research, I purchased a hugo prostate massager, I am about to take it for a test dive, wish me luck!

its takes practise and getting your anus used to being violated ..I just got a little cum for the first second time after many attemps jerk jerk jerk

how about a a prostrate workshop!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, I lubed it up, and put it in slow, got comfortable, checked out all the vibe settings. I normally like to edge for a while, while browsing NN, butt after a short time I had to cumm, and I came buckets. Gonna do it again this weekend. Thanks for all your support! jerk jerk jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
misterwidget said: So, I lubed it up, and put it in slow, got comfortable, checked out all the vibe settings. I normally like to edge for a while, while browsing NN, butt after a short time I had to cumm, and I came buckets. Gonna do it again this weekend. Thanks for all your support! jerk jerk jerk happydance

wow your lucky on the first try.was it hands free

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting topic. Has anyone tried the pink lovesense toy that seems to drive women wild? Once inserted, a vibrating ball with the long antenna on it, seems like it would be easy to reposition it to hit "that special spot" more easily? More of a one size fits all? drool

Dadbod78
I have two different prostate massagers, they each have different viberating patterns, one is larger then the other, just nice to have a variety sometimes. Both make me have insane orgasms.

Pm me if you want or need pics or more info

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
squaremeat said: Interesting topic. Has anyone tried the pink lovesense toy that seems to drive women wild? Once inserted, a vibrating ball with the long antenna on it, seems like it would be easy to reposition it to hit "that special spot" more easily? More of a one size fits all? drool

I have a box full of toys now one more wont hurt so to speak ..dave btw

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Prostrate Orgasm
I have tried for years to give my husband an orgasm this way without luck. I am not sure if it just takes a long time or I am not applying pressure correctly or what the deal is to be honest. He is excited so I know I am in the right spot I believe. But we seem to always give up and I give him a blow-job, hand-job or crawl on top of his cock. Maybe I need to do some more research and see what I can learn to help me as I know if I ever give him one his mind will be blown.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds