Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swing club advise
Wow what an increadable experiance. Took the wife to a swingers bar in Gran Caneria during a trip to Europe last week ( Im English & visit home a couple of times a year). First time, and god it was a turn on. Wed never been anywhere like it before. I didn’t want anyone fucking her, but other stuff was on the table. She absolutely loves dancing and would make a cracking stripper. To cut a long story short she ended up dancing for the 5 men & 2 women who were left in the club at 2am. She was so dirty, ending up naked apart from her high heels and a shelf bra. I let 3 blokes suck her tits and one bloke was wanking whilst she danced. She loved it, and so did I. We really want to explore this again, but are unsure what The etiquette is. Shes happy for me to be in charge of the whole thing and will do exactly what shes too told. The turn on for me is men watching her and wanting to fuck her. At the moment I dont want anyone penetrating her, just playing with her tits, sucking them, maybe her rubbing their cocks, but the real turn on is her stripping for them. Is it acceptable to join or attend swinging clubs/events with no intention of fucking. Shes worried that she’ll be considered a tease or out of order to be flashing her pussy, putting her tits in blokes faces, but not actually fucking them. Can any swingers advise us. Is it acceptable to spend all night dancing, stripping, without fucking. I don’t want to fuck anyone, just watch her slutty dancing. I’m sure eventually shell end up fucking people, but early on itll judt be the dancing and flashing we both love.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s perfectly ok to go to Swinger Clubs without actually having sex with anyone else. Not sure if a “survey” has ever been done but in our experiences probably 60% of cpls there are for their own titalation on “Couples Only” evenings. This is mainly due to finding the both halves of each couple attracted to their counterpart in the other couple. What you’re doing is nothing unusual and more typical of most couples.
The clubs we frequent there is a “Singles” night that both couples and singles are allowed to attend. If this is of any interest to you I would recommend going easy for the first “x” number of nights there since it can get quite overwhelming.

In either case don’t be shy to lay down the law with your wifes “partner” either before or during the funtime!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MissManners said: It’s perfectly ok to go to Swinger Clubs without actually having sex with anyone else. Not sure if a “survey” has ever been done but in our experiences probably 60% of cpls there are for their own titalation on “Couples Only” evenings. This is mainly due to finding the both halves of each couple attracted to their counterpart in the other couple. What you’re doing is nothing unusual and more typical of most couples.
The clubs we frequent there is a “Singles” night that both couples and singles are allowed to attend. If this is of any interest to you I would recommend going easy for the first “x” number of nights there since it can get quite overwhelming.

In either case don’t be shy to lay down the law with your wifes “partner” either before or during the funtime!

Thanks, that’s great.

At the moment I watch her dance in normal clubs and discos, with her flashing at me discreetly. She’s now in her early 50’s ( easily passes for 40) but she’s starting to feel uncomfortable as we’re clearly older than the majority in these places. What we loved in Gran Caneria is that nobody judged her, or us. Blokes were clearly turned on watching her and told me plenty of times. To be able to really get dirty on the dance floor with a little bit of touching would be fantastic. We were worried that swingers might think she’s a tease and out of order by stopping before getting fucked, so you’ve put our minds at rest. I’m pretty sure we’ll move onto the next stage eventually, but slowly

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hi, Great story...sounds as though everyone was accommodating and enjoyed the experience. We tried to join a swingers group in FL but found the people to be a bit, well choosy! or stuck up would probably be more exact. Anyway going to the Canaries ourselves in January, can you tell me the name of the bar in Gran Canaria in case we end up there or if it is a chain?

Doug

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
swingers
we go to a lot of swing clubs because#1 byob #2 good music#3 snacks supplied #4 privets rooms if you need #5 you can do what you want anywhere in the club..if you want to fuck on the dance floor its all good..if you just want to go and flirt a little that's fine too.we are #5 people lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one_cunning said: Hi, Great story...sounds as though everyone was accommodating and enjoyed the experience. We tried to join a swingers group in FL but found the people to be a bit, well choosy! or stuck up would probably be more exact. Anyway going to the Canaries ourselves in January, can you tell me the name of the bar in Gran Canaria in case we end up there or if it is a chain?

Doug

Playa del inglais

Head for the Cita centre and there’s loads in the basement. We went for a drink on the second floor, it’s full of German bars. There’s a meeting swingers bar on the second level as well and we popped in there, but it was very quiet. The basement is a bit sleezy & we drank in a little bar opposite The Secret Swingers club ( not much of a secret really), and watched the people going in. It was a paying place, €20 a couple ,€50 for single men. The place we went in was next door to Secret Swingers, sorry I can’t remeb name. It was free, so we went in to check it out. It was small but very clean and quite classy. Small dance floor , raised up. Not particularly busy, although a guy I was talking to said it was packed 2 days previous. There’s all sorts in Cita basement, titty bars, naked gay bars and at least 6 swinging places. But as I said, the corridors are a bit of a sleazy area.

We also had great time in Yumbo centre which is the gay area. Great drag shows and bars. Nobody cared we were straight , it was fun.

The beach is something else. Nudity everywhere and wander into the sand dunes and you’ll see all sorts. Areas of beach have huts which are numbered. Number 7 gay beach, 6 swingers 5 nudists etc . The dunes behind each hut is where the action is. My wife was naked the whole time and we nipped into the dunes a couple of times to play with each other. Once a bloke was watching and having a wank, which turned her on, but put me off a bit.

It’s a fantastic place, nobody judges you, most people are just normal and everybody just enjoys what they enjoy. Highly recommend the place.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here.
That is great to hear that it is considered quite OK for woman to show off in the swingers clubs without having to put out.
I would love to have sex with my wife in front of others and she loves the stripping and showing off side of it. She doesn't mind to show off her pussy and be naked in front of others but her limit is not wanting people to see a dick in her pussy. I think she would get off on riding me in front of others though as she got off on doing this once before we were married. Neither of us is interested in having sex with others, though if she did want a quick try with someone I would let her go for a one off try.
I heard a while ago at a swingers club in Australia there was a code system with a different coloured wrist band or something on what the person was after and what was off limits. Is this a usual thing?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said: Husband here.
That is great to hear that it is considered quite OK for woman to show off in the swingers clubs without having to put out.
I would love to have sex with my wife in front of others and she loves the stripping and showing off side of it. She doesn't mind to show off her pussy and be naked in front of others but her limit is not wanting people to see a dick in her pussy. I think she would get off on riding me in front of others though as she got off on doing this once before we were married. Neither of us is interested in having sex with others, though if she did want a quick try with someone I would let her go for a one off try.
I heard a while ago at a swingers club in Australia there was a code system with a different coloured wrist band or something on what the person was after and what was off limits. Is this a usual thing?

we go to a club in USA that gives blue wrist bands if toy want to watch your wife get fucked .Sophia gets 2 of them,kust in case they miss the first one

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Colored wrist bands seem a good idea.... bounce thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.16 seconds