view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
51eeg
Women in Uniform
Who likes uniforms, anything from nurse, high school girl, air hostess, cop etc. but real uniforms, not the "sexy" ones?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex was a police officer, that really did it for me,

When she came back from a night shift I wait up to fuck her in her sexy uniform,

If this reply breaks our rules please 
51eeg
Did you cum quietly ? lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
51eeg said: Did you cum quietly ? lol

Everytime (not always that quietly though thumbup )

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hot in a uniform.
If she looks good in a uniform you can be sure she’s stunning underneath. If a woman looks good wearing Army BDU’s you know she’s hot.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hell yeah!
Im married to a nurse! I dont care for scrubs much, looks like a jail outfit on 60 days in. I LOVE the traditional nurses whites! Gotta get her some! We have a nuns outfit, realistic not sexy Halloween crap. I bought her a pricey british schoolgirl uniform but damn thing wont clear her hips. Have a hot usaf female uniform but her hips dont fit now. She has me wear my old flightsuit for her and my police uniform. Oh and I got her this amish girl getup too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Skyhooks
Khaki navy blue and brass buttons bring me to my knees
A peaked cap and a badge or two oooh they're such a tease
So girls if the man you need just won't come across
Put on a uniform show him who's the boss
Women in uniform sometimes they look so cold
Women in uniform but ooh they feel so warm
Women in uniform khaki white and blue
Women in uniform coming after you

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Watch the video - the song is awesome. A good friend of ours is guitarist in the band. That was 1979 - He's just released his first solo album this week. LOL..... Long time between drinks.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Nursing Uniform
Back when everyone (Female Staff) in the doctor's office wore the traditional Nursing Whites I seriously didn't understand but my husband (Boyfriend then) really got off on it. Yes we were young so the dresses were exceptionally short and usually unbuttoned a bit more than they should have been. I hated what I was wearing and wanted to rip it off and he wanted to rip it off but for the opposite reason. It was funny and so many years later before I found out he had this fetish. Since I have worn several Nursing Costumes to parties as now I know what it does for him. We actually had one Nurse that wore the old school style Nurse Cap to work along with her way too short white dress, white stockings and white high heels. I bet looking back now when my hubby use to see her he would cum in his pants, I never asked but I will bet her husband had that same fetish now that I think about it. When we would go over to her house after work she was never running to change her clothes.

Peakcouple69
I used to be in the RAF and once had a girlfriend who was an an Army Nursing Sister. She looked fabulous in her best uniform and I did fuck her a few times dressed like that - skirt and knickers off and kneel on the bed! I eventually had an RAF girlfriend and had a few quickies with her while she was in uniform. After a couple of years we married and stopped doing that. It wasn't a novelty any more!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds