Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden shower
How do anybody feel about it the ladies that give it to a guy how and where what is their feeling when giving heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d so love a Golden Shower any offers Ladies jerk jerk bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rannygb said: I’d so love a Golden Shower any offers Ladies jerk jerk bounce

I don't mind if she pees on me in the shower, but she wont do it much. She has done it for me a few times while laying down at the beach with no one else around, I liked the experience, it was a nice view watching the pee coming out of her open pussy. Come to think of it, it is a few years since it last happened, maybe time to try it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pissing while being fucked to coming is really the most wonderful feeling! You have to push so hard (as it's our inclination to hold on) & concentrate & then it feels almost feels like you are being swept away the swells of the most euphoric waves. The most intense orgasms I ever have.

Mark_dd
Defently has to be done in the shower. Her with one foot stepped up, say side of bath. That way I get the full effect.
Followed by loads of oral and wile I'm down there work on the bum too. jerk
I remember the first time, made me so horny.... bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am in total agreeance with ohbella i love pissing and fucking at the same time and the orgasms are fantastic.If you are into GS like me and hubby you just put a plastic sheet on the bed or floor and you don't have to go to the shower or bath mind you done it there many times.When i said pissing and fucking at the same time it is an incredible feeling if the guy can piss while fucking it is difficult for the guys but my hubby and a few friends we have can do it and believe me that is instant orgasm time for me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love it
Shes done it numerous times. Few times while she straddled me in the pool, many times in the shower. Sometimes she squats over my cock and pees on it while I jerk off. Other times I lay down and have her squat over my chest in the tub. My fave is when shes got my cock inside her and pees on me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ohbella said: Pissing while being fucked to coming is really the most wonderful feeling! You have to push so hard (as it's our inclination to hold on) & concentrate & then it feels almost feels like you are being swept away the swells of the most euphoric waves. The most intense orgasms I ever have.

That sounds like a dream come true!! Wish I could get my wife to try it!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
golden shower
my ex would pee when she came more often than not. loved having her on top and giving her oral

Mark_dd
I also like to pissing while wanking, feels so horny to sit/lay in bath puss all over my self and wank off over myself. Very messie but real fun. jerk

marriedbi52
Was with a hooker in Saigon, stayed in her after cuming trying to piss in her all the while. Once I softened enough the pee flew out with a lot of force filling her pussy very quickly to the point it started gushing back out onto my balls. Pretty sure she liked it as she started bucking like mad & I started getting hard again shutting off the flow sad Oh well....Hot while it lasted!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
golden shower
I wouldn't mind if my wife straddled my cock and peed on me. I'm not sure if this one would count but have often wondered what it'd feel like to have another man stick the head of his cock in my ass and pee inside my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ohbella said: Pissing while being fucked to coming is really the most wonderful feeling! You have to push so hard (as it's our inclination to hold on) & concentrate & then it feels almost feels like you are being swept away the swells of the most euphoric waves. The most intense orgasms I ever have.

That sounds perfect! I have always fancied having a lady straddle my and riding my cock in her ass whilst facing me. Her tits bouncing up and down and looking up into her eyes as she orgasms then leaning back resting her back against my knees she opens her legs and rubs her clit before peeing over me squeezing her but muscles tightly around my cock trying to squirt the warm liquid into my mouth as I spray hot cum into her tight ass.
Is this possible?

Forum Level:
Just getting started

That sounds perfect! I have always fancied having a lady straddle my and riding my cock in her ass whilst facing me. Her tits bouncing up and down and looking up into her eyes as she orgasms then leaning back resting her back against my knees she opens her legs and rubs her clit before peeing over me squeezing her but muscles tightly around my cock trying to squirt the warm liquid into my mouth as I spray hot cum into her tight ass.
Is this possible?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shower
She's never given me one, but I've given her a few golden showers after sex in the shower....