view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who has been flashed, or fake accidental nudity at work? How did you react?
My wife has begun a new job cleaning rooms for a large hotel chain.

In her training/induction, there was a section on dealing with flashers etc in the hotel rooms. My wife has only recently started to have a little innocent fun with this sort of thing herself but we had not put much thought about whether the surprised recipient of flashing will feel bad about the experience.
Are there any woman here who have been flashed (or fake accidental nudity) at work? What did the flashers do? How did it make you feel? How often does it really happen to hotel cleaners? I take it that it was mainly men flashing the female cleaners? Any bad experiences?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is in the hotel/resort industry and yes, your wife will likely get quite an eyeful at work.
The female cleaners regularly mention walking in on people in various states of undress, some accidental and some not. Occasionally they will walk in on guests wanking and sometimes this was not accidental. From what she has heard, pretty much every time, the female cleaner usually quickly apologizes and beats a hasty retreat. If it was obviously accidental, they don't usually worry about it too much, but sometimes if the exposure was obviously intentional, they feel a bit uneasy about it and occasionally the matter will be taken further if the woman feels threatened about the situation. Sorry lads, it would seem that generally the cleaning staff will likely not be turned on by your body.

I have heard from some of the male room service workers that they get quite a bit of flashing or fake accidental exposure as well. If someone has called room service, it is pretty hard to claim it was accidental. Every now and then woman will open the door fully naked, obviously getting off on showing off. Depending on the situation, sometimes the waiter will avert their eyes and just serve the meal, while other times if the woman wants to be seen, they will have a good look, and sometimes be offered more. They are often a little worried about sexually assault claims, so they don't automatically take the woman up on the offer.

Though my wife is a keen exhibitionist, she always keeps this side of her life totally separate from work. She rarely has reason to make room calls in her role and if she does visit a room it is because she has been called, so any nudity is obviously intentional. Though she gets the whole flashing fun thing herself, the majority of the time she has walked in on it, she instinctively quickly apologizes and leaves without looking any further. Apparently, only once has she ever felt comfortable enough with the situation to wait and watch the man wanking until he finished, but I think she likely knew him.
When she was in Indonesia, football team group bookings would often get naked in their hijinks by the pool and she often got a good eyeful on those occasion's, but usually pretended she wasn't looking.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mr Lamihot, so do the cleaning ladies get any sort of thrill out of it if the guy is good looking and hung for example? How about your wife, since she is an exhibitionist, doesn't she enjoy the show?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thaifan said: Mr Lamihot, so do the cleaning ladies get any sort of thrill out of it if the guy is good looking and hung for example? How about your wife, since she is an exhibitionist, doesn't she enjoy the show?

I cant speak for the cleaners but for my wife, her view is this.
She is busy at work looking after guests and has a lot on her mind, then she goes into a room to find her guest laying their with his dick in his hand or "accidentally" stepping out of the shower when she doesn't expect it. Her natural instinct is that it was accidental and that a quick retreat is best. Otherwise if it is blatantly obvious that he is trying to flash her, then she is along in a room with a naked and horny man twice her size. Even if he is not immediately threatening, she takes great pain to keep her exhibitionist side away from work and in that moment doesn't have time to think about whether other co-workers will find out or stumble across them, so naturally, any smaller woman who keeps this side of her life in the closet I not going to instinctively stand there and help you with your little bit of harmless fun. She has said that sometimes as she has exited the door, she has realised what it was all about and thought maybe she should have helped her guest have their bit of fun, but by then it was a bit late.
She says once or twice she wanted to go back and help him out with his bit of fun, but thought the scene has already been dampened, so too late.
I think she said the time she did watch the man finish masturbating, that she first of all left the room, then returned once she appraised the situation. She says that on occasion, if she had been forewarned and been able to appraise the situation, that she wouldn't have minded assisting him by watching him or at least giving him a good look over. She says she, like most woman (though likely not many "real" woman in here, is not all that turned on by male nudity, but that she would have liked to have a bit more f a look at how her guest looks naked, especially if they are younger, fit or well endowed, just out of curiosity. More likely is that she didn't find her guest attractive, but she knows how she feels to show off and wouldn't have minded to please her guest by helping him with his exhibitionist fantasy. She says she never felt like she wanted to touch him or bang him, only to help with his little bit of fun.
Some of the other girls had laughed about this sort of thing afterwards and said they should have gone and had a good look, but for the most part, most of the woman were genuinely not happy about the situation and some pretty frightened.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OK so how do the guys that work in the hotels like it when they get flashed by woman staying in the hotel? Do they get offers for sex while on the job?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thaifan said: OK so how do the guys that work in the hotels like it when they get flashed by woman staying in the hotel? Do they get offers for sex while on the job?

I didn't ask them too much about the subject, but did join in some work party conversations. Of course the men liked it, especially if the woman was known for it and had done it before so it wasn't quite such a surprise. If they know beforehand that she is prone to flashing, they aren't worried that she is going to claim sexual assault or something along those lines. From what most said, they would either sneak a quick look, then apologize and leave or would say nothing and continue with their job as if they were oblivious that the woman was laying naked on top of the sheets playing with herself. Of course some claimed to have joined in the action and given the guest some extra fun but they didn't let on too much with the people present at the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I did not expect that this flashing thing would be so prevalent. How often did it usually happen, not every day surely.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does accidentally on purpose wearing a see through bathing suit to an adults only pool in Vegas count??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
iloveasian said: Well I did not expect that this flashing thing would be so prevalent. How often did it usually happen, not every day surely.

No, actually it is not even every week. My wife has been in the hotel/resort industry for 10 years now, so she has seen her fair share but it is still only once every few months or so for her. I'm not sure about the cleaners, maybe once a month or so??? Anyone else here know?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MissManners said: Does accidentally on purpose wearing a see through bathing suit to an adults only pool in Vegas count??

No that is just normal naughty flashing but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right. Now if you showed that to the room service boy, then that would count.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said:
MissManners said: Does accidentally on purpose wearing a see through bathing suit to an adults only pool in Vegas count??

No that is just normal naughty flashing but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right. Now if you showed that to the room service boy, then that would count.

Nah..Room Service Boys isn't my type!
But wearing that see through bathing suit into the hot-tub with other guys is "just my thing"! wink

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
So many stories...
As a young hotel asst mgr I once took breakfast to a honeymoon couple, the guy let me in and pointed to the table to leave the tray...his new bride was sitting up in bed with her tits on full show with a glazed expression on her face.....

Another time a young barmaid turned around to talk to me with three middle buttons on her blouse open..beautiful tits resting in a half bra. Diplomatically I looked (haha) then suggested that perhaps she should check the mirror.

I have taken things to guests doors, they often answer with just a towel wrapped around them, but in order to take what I bring them, the towel will slip and the full length mirror behind them provides an awesome view! bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds