view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exposing Big Hanging Tits Wife How will I Feel question?
I have just joined Newbie today with my wife Denise (Bigjuggsdenise) and have posted our very first photoset
today here on newbie ! It shows Denise in a tiny micro-bikini ! Although she's not fully exposed its not far off that ! - This brings me to the point of this posting - I am after your opinions on a certain question;

If I expose Denise totally nude for the first time here on newbie, how will I feel afterwards? How will I feel knowing that other men have seen her body? I mean there's no going back after she's been exposed is there? Denise herself is quite philisophical about it all ! She just says if I can live with the fact her body is no longer private to me, so can she !!!!

I would love to have your thoughts and opinions on this question

Cheers !

Scott (Husband of 'bigjuggsdenise') bounce bounce bounce bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked wife
go for it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
welcum
first of all welcum to NN, hope u both enjoy ur stay

now to ur question, its more of a comfort level quesiton really, how comfortable u both are with showing her nude.
i dunno how many requests ive had for tributes of their wife cuz they get off on watching me get hard n "fucking" their wife, on paper atleast tongue

if ur uncomfortable with this u should stick to what ur currently doing, showing some flesh but not complete nude. and if ur tempted by the other alternative u can always try it out in private with someone who does tributes to see if its something u both enjoy
thats my 5cent of advice atleast, dunno if it helped anything but i wish u both a long stay here on NN smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds