view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
StrokeMasterOne
Women and anal fingering
How many women members here love to be massaged, finger, snd have that kind of fun with their anus? I see several women pics showing them fingering their Butthole and I know from experience that some women really love to be fingered that way. Get in there and hit their G-spot that way and they love it.

Thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
lickyourlolly
i'm confused are you mixing women with men?
prostate is massaged in butt not g-spot?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Butt play
When we first started fucking she climbed onto my face and instructed me precisely how to insert my finger in her anus, how deep, how to wiggle it while i licked her clit. So certainly some women love it. But hitting their g spot? Now that?s a trick! I love anal play, can?t get enough.

StrokeMasterOne
I have been intimate with two women who when I fingered them anally I was able to pressure their G-spot that way similar to fingering their Pussy. On top of that, I have tongue-fucked women to orgasms anally, Buttfucked them to cumming and found when done right that women may actually prefer anal play to Pussy play. I know when they crave it and you get them ready and Buttfuck them right man they will come with such intensity. All of them say it is a more intense and "hard" cum anally versus their Pussy or their Clit getting them off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm speaking for my wife here. While she is not a full on anal maniac, she does like me to finger her butt while I go down on her and she orgasms extremely hard that way but wants me to pull it out as soon as she cums. While I am eating her she will sometimes get me to move my finger around , other times just put it all the way in and leave it there while I lick away.
I only get my dick in her butt once a month or two but she does like it when I go all Jimmy Hendrix on her clit with my fingers, cums extremely hard that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it! Tongues, fingers, toys speculums, cocks....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am with ohbella with this. Love being fingered or anything in my ass. Great when we 69 and fingers slide in my ass while having my pussy licked. blushing

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, I like it a lot to be honest, and most men seem to oblige without having to be asked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just the other day I had him stick a finger in my ass while he ate me, then he got up and got a vibrator and played with my pussy with it, then eased it into my ass.
He told me to hold it in place and the put his cock inside me. I could tell he loved the feeling of it vibrating on his cock. I started moving it in and out then suddenly I started cumming.

I’m going to ask for that again!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal fingering
over the years i got my wife into anal being with fingering then of course my cock, and I did the same with three lovers too, after fucking them a few times, I started by sliding a finger in their ass as they were having a orgasm, once I got them used to that playing in the ass more and more, all of them ended up with my cock buried deep in their ass and often we did dp too either with toys or other guys ,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: I'm speaking for my wife here. While she is not a full on anal maniac, she does like me to finger her butt while I go down on her and she orgasms extremely hard that way but wants me to pull it out as soon as she cums. While I am eating her she will sometimes get me to move my finger around , other times just put it all the way in and leave it there while I lick away.
I only get my dick in her butt once a month or two but she does like it when I go all Jimmy Hendrix on her clit with my fingers, cums extremely hard that way.

raspberry raspberry raspberry

Flash_Happy
Put your finger or thumb up my wifes arse when doggy fucking her and she loves it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.04 seconds