Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Neighbour - A Photo Shoot
The Neighbour - a photo shoot

This story is a continuation of The Neighbour. If you have not previously read The Neighbour, you may like to read it first, although this story probably makes sense in its own right.

As with The Neighbour, I, as a new writer, would much appreciate any comments you care to make on the story

After my afternoon with Vicky I showered and changed. Just before 7pm I grabbed a bottle of decent red wine and my camera, locked up and walked across the lane to Vicky?s house. She answered the door and I slipped inside quickly. ?Don?t want too many people seeing us together too often do we?? She asked. I replied that we did need to be careful if our liaison was to continue. ?I would really like it to? she said while relieving me of the wine and camera with a ?Thank you?. I told her that I would like it to continue too. No sooner were the words out of my mouth than she had her arms around me, was kissing me passionately and was grinding her crotch against mine in no uncertain terms.

My hands slid round her to cup the cheeks of her lovely backside and I pulled her even harder against my rapidly hardening cock. ?I would love to fuck you now? she breathed, ?but I?ve cooked and dinner is nearly ready?. She broke away and led the way to her dining room. Behind her I was granted an excellent view of her lovely backside in her sexy sheath dress.

She asked me to open the wine while she brought the food through from the kitchen and I was delighted to see as she leaned over the table that she was wearing only the skimpiest of bras to keep her beautiful boobs in check. It promised well for later!

She had cooked pork medallions in a cream and wine sauce, which she served with rice and some French beans. It was delicious and I complimented her on her cooking. ?I haven?t done a dessert? she said, ?I didn?t want to spoil our taste buds for later in the evening? she giggled.

We moved to her lounge and sat in easy chairs with the remains of our wine to discuss the photo shoot. I asked her what kind of shots she wanted. ?I?d love some nice shots of me in various dresses, and some in skirts and tops?, she said. My face must have registered my disappointment before she immediately continued ?then I?d like some in various lingerie sets, and then some nude shots. Are you up for that.?? She asked. I replied that I most certainly was up for what she had suggested, and more if she was. ?Oh, some erotic shots would be fun too!? she replied. ?We?d best get started then!?

It was obviously going to be a serious shoot, so I suggested I would return home for some extra bits and pieces. I collected a small tripod, spare camera batteries and a camera remote release.

On my return across the lane I found that Vicky had left the door ajar for me. I closed the door and heard her call to me to go straight upstairs. I did so and found her in her bedroom with a selection of dresses, skirts and tops, and an amazing array of lingerie. ?Do you approve?? She asked. I had a thorough look, especially at the lingerie and told that I most certainly approved, but I asked her if she had various items we could use as props later, such as a mans hat, a necktie and a see through scarf. When she added these to the pile we were ready to start.

We started the shoot with the dress she was already wearing. I took photographs of her standing, sitting, exposing her legs, kneeling, and some of her looking over her shoulder at the camera. We quickly reviewed them together on the camera screen, and she was happy with them and said she was now going to wear another dress. ?Unzip me? she commanded, and I was happy to obey, watching her step out of the dress to reveal a beautiful almost transparent half cup bra and a matching minuscule pair of panties. No suspender belt now, but hold up stockings. She looked great and I told her so. She slipped into the second dress and I zipped her up. I suggested that this time she try to keep her eyes on the camera and essentially flirt with it. We repeated the same shots that I had taken with the first dress with small variations. This dress, however, had a much fuller skirt and quite a plunging neckline, giving scope for some more sexy shots.

We went down to her lounge and I had her recline on the settee, where I got some great shots of her shapely legs and a couple of up skirt shots too. We took some with the skirt of the dress up round her waist, exposing her panties, and a couple with her panties pulled to one side, exposing her shaved pussy. She was obviously quite excited as her pussy lips were already glistening with her pussy juices. I used my fingers to arrange her pussy lips for a couple more shots. I then had her turn over and hang over the arm of the settee, showing off her breasts beautifully. I got some great shots of her like this, showing her deep cleavage and the enticing swell of her breasts.

Once again we reviewed the shots on the camera screen. She was very happy with them, as I was, particularly with the more sexy ones. We returned to the bedroom for the third change of costume. For this set she wanted to wear a short but still modest dark skirt and a white blouse, to evoke the secretary or librarian look. I thought that the blouse she had selected was perhaps a little heavy for the shots I had in mind and asked her if she had something lighter. She found one that I approved of and I also suggested that she wore different underwear for this set. I had in mind a lacy white bra and panties set that she had got out and she was happy to accede to my request.

I unzipped her from her dress and helped her out of it. I unclasped her bra for her allowing me a full view of her beautiful full and firm breasts with their large areolae. Clan only in her tiny panties she made a really sexy sight. She stepped towards me and my arms instinctively went around her. We kissed, very passionately, and my hands migrated to the cheeks of her backside and pulled her closer to me. I whispered to her that she needed to change her panties and put on her white bra for the next shot. ?If you say so? she said, ?but you will have to take these panties off for me?. I knelt in front of her and slid her panties down and off, leaving her beautifully shaven pussy just inches from my face. She smelled so musky and sexy. I parted her pussy lips and gave her a quick lick before slapping her bottom and telling her that she needed to get dressed if she wanted to continue with the shoot. ?I do want to continue ? she said, ?but we have all night. Let?s take a break for half an hour or so.? So saying, she pulled me towards the bed, tugging at my belt and flies as she did so. She had me naked in almost no time flat, and we lay an the bed kissing and exploring each other?s bodies for the second time that day.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Leaning forward, she repeatedly grazed my chest with her nipples, and at the same time gently grazed her pussy against my hard cock. It didn?t take long before I felt I was very close to coming. I decided to turn the tables on her and pushed her off me and on to her back. I now straddled her, but with my knees up by her arm pits. My hard cock was now between her breasts and she grasped it, rubbing my cock head on first one nipple, then the other, before squeezing her breasts together round my cock in an unspoken invitation to give her a titty fuck.

I enjoyed myself between her lovely breasts for a while, then she said ?Do you like being sucked? I mean your balls, not your cock?. I confessed that I had never had that pleasure but would love to try it. I moved further up her body, so that my scrotum was in the correct position. She started off by licking my ball sack and the underside of my cock and then quite simply started working her luscious lips around my left ball until she had it fully in her mouth. She worked her lips and tongue around, giving me indescribable sensations and pure pleasure. She released my left ball and started work on my right, which is for some reason considerably the larger of the two. Once she had it in her mouth she started to play with my cock, wanking me while sucking my balls. It was a simply fabulous sensation.

Eventually she stopped and licked a little pre-cum from my cock head, and kissed me using lots of tongue. I told her that she was a fabulously naughty woman and she gave a throaty laugh in response. We decided to continue with the photo shoot and she put on a nice lacy white bra and a very tiny matching lacy string. She wore a thin, almost see through, white blouse and a navy skirt which ended at her knee.

We took a number of standard shots as before and then some of her sitting at a desk in her study, using a laptop. By this time she was well into flirting with the camera, and she posed with her chest thrust out and further shots with her bent over a small filing cabinet showing her boobs in some and her skirt clad backside in others. She then sat on the chair, crossed her legs and made sure I got plenty of her legs and her showing her panties. For the next part of the set I asked her to remove her bra, which she happily did, and we got further shots showing her dark areolae through the thin fabric of her blouse, followed by some with her blouse open and her lovely breasts in various stages of display. Without a word to me she then removed her panties and sat back down on the chair with her legs crossed and her hairless pussy in full view for my camera. I think I may have had a little bit of camera shake, but did my best!

?I would like a few more shots downstairs? she said, so down we went. Our first port of call was the kitchen, where I had her perch on the worktop with her legs as wide apart as her skirt would allow. We took several like this, some with her areolae partially hidden by her blouse and some with her breasts on full display. The empty wine bottle was at hand and she took it and played with it, holding the neck to her pussy but not actually inserting it. I encouraged her to do so, but she wouldn?t. ?It?s still got the foil round the top? she said, ?take that off and I might!?. I did so, and also quickly washed the neck of the bottle under the warm tap. She took it from me, and with her skirt round her waist and her legs wide, she slid the bottle top into herself. ?It feels nice? she said. ?Very smooth, and I really like the feel that the little rim round the top of the bottle gives me!? Thus saying, she put the bottle back on the counter and jumped down. She led me back into the lounge, pointed to a long low coffee table and asked if we could take some of her on it. Without waiting for a reply she slipped off her skirt and lay on the table, her blouse wide open and her legs on either side of the table.

I knelt down at the end of the table and photographed her with her pussy in the close foreground and her exposed breasts clearly visible behind her nicely flat stomach. I noted that her nipples were not totally erect and said so. ?Well you know what to do about that don?t you? came the reply, ?and I don?t mean for you to use an ice cube?. I knelt and sucked her nipples one after the other, while vigorously fingering her already wet pussy. The desired result was achieved all too soon and I took more shots of her in the same position. I returned to the kitchen to get the wine bottle and she used it as a dildo while I photographed her some more.

Our next setup had her on the same table on all fours. I shot her from the front, with her gorgeous breasts hanging and her nipples still erect and inviting, and then from the rear, her pussy lips glistening with her juices and her breasts visible between her open legs. Although I had slipped my boxers back on following our short session on the bed, my arousal was all to obvious from the large tent it made in my shorts! ?I think we need to do something about this soon? she said, brushing her open palm over my erection, ?and my pussy is sopping wet too. I really need to fuck you again, and soon!? Who was I to argue? We decided to call a halt to the shoot for the evening and return to the bedroom.

?I?m just going to use the bathroom first? she said, and skipped off. When she returned I nearly came on the spot! She was wearing a virtually transparent mesh bra and pantie set, the bra cups were split to show her lovely erect nipples and dark areolae, but as I was soon to discover the panties were also open at the crotch,

We fell on the bed together, with me just in my boxers, which I quickly slipped off. ?I?m going to fuck your brains out now? she breathed ?and then I am going to lick and suck you back to hardness so you can make slow and sensuous love to me until we fall asleep. How?s that for a plan?? I racked my brains but couldn?t think of anything better!

We kissed, our tongues dancing a duet together. I pulled her close and she ground her pussy against my cock. ?I?m going cowgirl? she announced and slipped her left leg over me and sat up.
My cock was already rock hard and her pussy was soaking wet. She positioned he pussy over my cock and bore down gently. The full length of my cock slid effortlessly into her wet, warm and waiting vagina. As she had promised she proceeded to fuck my brains out! I did my utmost to push out a few brain cells too, thrusting upwards in time with her downstrokes. The sound of our wet sexual parts working in unison turned us both on even more. Ride him cowgirl! I yelled, and she increased her speed. As she began to tire, she changed tactics, slowing her movements but gripping my member tighter with her vaginal muscles. I slipped my right hand down to her mons, and slipped my index finger inside her to play with her clitoris. Both she and I started to cum simultaneously and almost immediately, her flooding pussy juices everywhere and me pumping sperm into her beautiful tight sex. We collapsed together, totally spent.

I dozed off, as did Vicky. When I came round it was to the exquisite sensation of her licking and sucking my flaccid cock. She worked hard and was eventually rewarded with my penis being rock hard once again. She lay back so that I could take her missionary style, I pushed into her and was soon deep inside her again. We made love in a slow, sensuous and almost lazy fashion, until, eventually we both came. Afterwards we simply lay together and drifted off to sleep

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
busy
busy here pulling my cock

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great continuation of the story..flows well bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very erotic descriptions......another well written story. You give the reader a sense of wanting more.....!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please comment
If you have enjoyed this story (or if you haven’t) please comment. Thank you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your story
Another good one, and well written as usual.

Keep up the good work.

Ed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sequel to The Neighbour
If you enjoyed The Neighbour, you may also like this. If you do, please let me know. Thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
photo shoot
a very hot sexy story ....one I did like that for real may be this one is to ? rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story, where are the pics tho?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ANOTHER winner!!
This second part is ALSO soooo HOT!!

We enjoyed reading part 2 of this 12 part series (We BOTH hope!)

PLEASE continue to give us HOT & SEXY stories to read together!!

yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
X

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds