Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BiTvSubSissySlut
Do you like anal stimulation while you masturbate?
I love something up my anus as I am wanking. I've just slipped my usual 4" silicon butt plug inside my rectum, and am loving it stretching my hole and putting pressure on my prostate as I sit here jerking my penis. I frequently toss myself off for an hour or two, edging as I chat or surf the net, but having something inside me like this makes my climax all the more powerful when I eventually cum and shoot my load.
If I'm feeling particularly horny, I use one of my wife's dildos and bounce on it, gradually feeding more and more inside me as I pound my cock, stretching my anal sphincter wider and wider as the phallus is driven deeper inside me, fucking my bumhole until I ejaculate with some force.
If you haven't tried anal stimulation as you masturbate, I highly recommend it for all wankers.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
anal sphincter huh?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

OH! MY!! GOD!! YESSS!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
About half the time I love it and my orgasm is super intense. Other times me and my hard cock are fine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
never
never tried for masturbation but my ex used to fuck me with strapon and it was wonderful

MyNakedSelf
yep
Oh definitely, have a realistic one feels amazing redeyes thumbup yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It seems a lot of guys really like it, but I do fine with the old cock in hand

Mark_dd
I like something in my bum while I wank, often just use fingers. I find A bit of ky gel is the best lube and then I can fuc myself with 3 fingers.
However, I do prefer sex toys. Once used a dildo which stuck to the floor, what a great ride.
Also like some strap on fun, it's amazing how goid it feels to have someone do this I u. We did anal beads to..... thumbup
So on the whole anal play is a really good idear when wanking and I find it makes me cum a lot more. jerk

Her_Toy
Anal play while wanking
It's not something I do all the time, but when I'm very horny (which this year has been pretty often), I'll use an anal toy when I masturbate.

I have a selection, including beads, a relatively small anal vibe that's my usual go-to anal toy, a double-ended dildo that I got for play with women friends but also use alone, and my favourite, a prostate vibe called a Rude Boy. That goes in deep and presses against my prostate while the other end rests against my taint. When I switch on the vibrations and masturbate, it's sensational - and a prostate orgasm has to be experienced to be believed. Fan fucking tastic.

Also, massage helps keep your prostate healthy. It's a win-win!

I very recently got a new toy, a remote control butt plug. That goes up and stays there nice and snug, and there's a keyfob-like remote that activates the vibe in the plug. There seem to be seven or eight different vibe levels, from constant to pulsing, to all kinds of horny variations. The good news is that it's very quiet, so I plan to have fun with it at the restaurant/shops etc with my wife. So far I've used it alone, including trialing it while shopping, and it's been excellent. I've had a couple of really great orgasms from it (though not in the shop, lol).

Although my ass is vegetarian (no meat), I have also used a cock dildo and taken a cock-shaped feeldoe, and I've enjoyed getting pegged by my wife and by a couple of other friends. If I know a pegging is on the cards, I'll usually masturbate with the anal toys in the days beforehand to get myself 'ready'. wink

Aside from toys, I don't often finger my ass when masturbating, except when I'm in the shower. If I wank there, it almost always includes some fingering, with the soap acting as a handy lubricant.

Strongly recommended. If you have never gone near your ass when you play, you're missing out.

Forum Level:
A Thinker

I cannot cum WITHOUT something up my ass!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah.
Even a quick glance at our pics will tell you all there is about my anal needs.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hell yes
Ive had a couple girls in the past who would slip a finger in my ass during blowjobs or while jerking me. They would rub and massage my prostate. Never fails I came super hard, and a heavy volume, lot more cum than I typically ejaculated. Ive tried my best to get wife to use a finger, just wont do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes
Love a finger or toy up my bumhole while wanking. Also get girlfiends to finger me while blowjob or hand job. Also while fucking, I love a girl reaching behind me with both hands, opening my cheeks, and slipping I finger deep in my bumhole. Great way to cum redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sure do!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes,.I like fingers, toys, and preferably dicks! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Stimulation
I love it - I finger my hole whenever I masturbate, and if I have time, play with dildos, butt plugs, and anal beads. I also like to have another man's cock in my hole. It's all good! jerk thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For myself, no, I leave my butt alone. I know my wife has said that very occasionally when she it flicking the bean, she will just put a finger tip in there, but no dildos or anything big.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: For myself, no, I leave my butt alone. I know my wife has said that very occasionally when she it flicking the bean, she will just put a finger tip in there, but no dildos or anything big.

Well now that I have seen her pretty little bum hole up close and personal, maybe she might like me to finger her butt for her next time she flicks the bean in front f me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it!

marriedbi52
ALWAYS jacked off while the wife pegged me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You cant beat a pokey bum wank

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
we swung for many years, and when i began enjoying bi sex, we often ended a session with my wife playing in my butt while I cum, and when we held bi group orgies, although I had been fucking my wife as each of the other guys had done too, and them my butt, I liked to finish with my wife fisting my ass while I wanked over her face the guys loved seeing us do this too,
also love to have my 10 inch vibe stuck up my butt if I have a quite wank to

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds