Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife cheating
Something weird has happened. Recently I began to suspect that my wife of 20 years was cheating on me. There was quite a few changes in her behaviour and I asked her and she kept denying it. Well the other day she got dressed for work and worn her "special" my eyes only bra and knickers. That night she came home and here blouse wasn't done fully up and her hair was messy so as I went to kiss her hello I got a strong smell of cum from her chest. That night I checked her bra after she took it off and sure enough cum stain n smell. Instead of being made I was turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If this is true you need to get ahead of this quickly or she is going to be out the door. You need to flat out tell her that this is a turn on for you and encourage her to include you in her "exploration". Get this topic on the table for discussion before she just up and leaves. If it actually does turn you on you may open up a whole new level in your relationship. Communication is key.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wife cheating 4-Nov-17
15:10
Something weird has happened. Recently I began to suspect that my wife of 20 years was cheating on me. There was quite a few changes in her behaviour and I asked her and she kept denying it. Well the other day she got dressed for work and worn her "special" my eyes only bra and knickers. That night she came home and here blouse wasn't done fully up and her hair was messy so as I went to kiss her hello I got a strong smell of cum from her chest. That night I checked her bra after she took it off and sure enough cum stain n smell. Instead of being made I was turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've experienced this as the other guy/boyfriend but I don't think it turned her husband on when he smelled my cum on his wife.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just because she likes a bit of cock on the side doesn't mean she won't share it with you,maybe the best thing that ever happened to you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks guys for responding well I confronted her and said I
Knew she was fucking someone else. Her response was yep I am!!! I said well l might do the same then and she said go for it. Wow wasn't expecting that. Mind u the post discussion section was awesome! Let's see where this goes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife fucking other guys
although we swung all our married life my wife would some times go out during the day dressed for sex, but not admit it,
when I or she got home, I would take her to our bedroom and strip her of and go down on her, I always got a feed of fresh cum from her pussy, she did it to tease me but thinking what she might be doing while I was working all day, it worked as I was always horny as when she did, of course then she would tell me what she got up to during the day while I ate her out and fucked her, some times it was that she met a group of guys for a orgy too, my cock would blast her pussy full of my seed if she had done that, loved it all

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One day I suspected my wife was fucking another guy, so I asked the guy if I could have a shot after he'd finished.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fantasies
Sounds like a fantasy story. But if true...fuck yeah it?s hot. To have a wife so horny? I?d sell my soul.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It is a fantasy story, like so many stories made up by guys pretending they're true.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ex cheated
My ex was as royal said "horny as hell." It was great when I was the sole object of her desire. Eventually she had a craving for cock a guy deployed every 12-14 months wasnt home to fill. I came home, found guys phone numbers in her dirty clothes at first. She had excuses like, "I went to the club and guys gave them to me" but it evolved into her being gone til 3-4am in a small town where the bars close at midnight.
She was a massively abusive bitch by that point. I learned theres far worse ways to hurt a guy than cheating. She kept letting me fuck her though whenever I wanted so I figured who cares if shes got side dick, I didnt go without mine.
Its about whatever youre comfortable with. Long as shes still satisfying you, what you dont know cant hurt you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
From what I've read here, I think the way the OP's wife decided to seek sex outside the marriage is a red flag.

Either way, I hope it works out for you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
patchandwheels said: If this is true you need to get ahead of this quickly or she is going to be out the door. You need to flat out tell her that this is a turn on for you and encourage her to include you in her "exploration". Get this topic on the table for discussion before she just up and leaves. If it actually does turn you on you may open up a whole new level in your relationship. Communication is key.

jerk bounce we agree totally..its not the cheating that hurts its the lies

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: One day I suspected my wife was fucking another guy, so I asked the guy if I could have a shot after he'd finished.

grin grin grin LOL LOL LOL now that is funny

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
3some mmf
its not cheating if he watches like dave does

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds