Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Neighbour
The Neighbour

My wife and I have lived in our present house, a very old 15th century building, for the last 11 years. In the last 18 months some new houses have been built across the lane from us. We haven?t engaged much with our new neighbours but one in particular has caught my eye a number of times. She is an obviously energetic woman and has often been seen tending to her front garden and walking her dogs. She does this dressed in form fitting jeans and tight T-shirts which really show off her quite stunning figure. She is not young, probably 45 plus, but is very trim and has a lovely sexy arse and a very nice rack. Since I first noticed her I often had that lovely stirring in my loins. Nothing came of this until recently.

My wife had gone away for a few days to play golf with some of her friends. I was left to fend for myself and had walked up to the local shop to buy a newspaper and some rolls for my lunch. As I neared my house on my return I saw my Neighbour Vicky in her front garden. With nothing better to do I stopped and asked how she was. I?m ok came the reply, though I am feeling a little lonely.

I asked why and it transpired that her husband was also away, on business in the USA. I sensed an opportunity and told her that I too was on my own for a few days, and taking a risk that was unusual for me I asked her if she would like to call round for a glass of wine later in the day. She thought for a while before replying. ?I have liked the look of your house ever since we moved here, and would love to join you for a drink? she said. We arranged for her to come over at about 4 pm before continuing on our separate ways.

I spent my morning doing a few chores before having a simple lunch. I then selected a decent couple of bottles of white wine to put in the fridge to chill and some cashew nuts and other nibbles ready to entertain my guest. I had no idea how the afternoon might turn out but I decided to take a shower and clean my teeth anyway.

Vicky was at my door on the dot at 4pm. I welcomed her in and had her sit in the lounge, and gave her a glass of wine. I was amazed at how she looked. No jeans or T-shirt now. She was wearing a skirt which sat about 4 inches above her knee when she sat down, nice high heels and her legs were encased in nylon. Whether these were stockings or tights I did not know, but they certainly looked good on her shapely legs! On her top she wore a nice black lacy tight fitting blouse with a deep v neck which revealed the enticing swell of her breasts which were supported by an attractive looking black bra which, clearly visible through her lacy top. She wore light make-up and lipstick to complete the picture.

She had very obviously dressed for the occasion and I was glad that I had made an effort too. I was beginning to believe that the attraction I had for her might be mutual.

We chatted for a while and I recalled that she said she was interested in the house, so I offered to show her around. We started on the ground floor and as we progressed I told what little I knew of the history of the property. I asked if she would also like to see upstairs, and guided her to the staircase. She went up in front of me, giving me a great view of her gorgeous backside. Half way up she turned around and caught me looking. She smiled at me and continued her ascent. Did I imagine it, or was the sway of her hips more pronounced now? On the landing she turned and smilingly asked if I had enjoyed the view. I replied that I had a enjoyed it very much indeed and would be happy to repeat the experience at any time! Rather than getting the smack on my cheek that might have resulted she smiled again and gave a throaty ?That?s good? comment.

We toured the various upper rooms of the house and ended in a guest bedroom where I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat down beside me. ?I?m glad you liked the rear view? she said,
?Do you like the rest of the package too?? . My look made it obvious that I did, as did the increasing bulge at the front of my trousers. She then told me that her marriage was not at all satisfying. Not only was her husband away frequently but when he was at home he rarely showed any interest in her in bed. She went on to explain that she would love to form a liaison with someone to make her life more enjoyable and ideally also to satisfy her growing sexual thirst.

?So why are you telling me this?? I asked. She replied that I very well knew. She fancied me and believed that I fancied her. She would love to have some ?no strings attached? fun with me provided I felt the same way. She stressed that whatever happened it would not threaten her or my marriage and would be totally clandestine.

I didn?t answer her directly but put my arms round her and pulled her towards me. She raised he lips to mine and we kissed. Gently at first but then with increasing passion and urgency, her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. I slid my hand round to find and cup her breast. It was full and firm. I dropped my hand to her knee and slipped it between her nylon clad legs. I explored further, eventually finding the top of her stocking and oh joy of joys - the straps of suspenders! I continued my exploration and found her panties. Silky and minuscule! She had definitely come with a plan. I asked her to stand in front of me. She did and I lifted her lacy top up and off to reveal her lovely silky bra. I unbuttoned her skirt and slid the zip down. The skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was wearing a really sexy and skimpy pair of silky black panties and her stockings were held up by a matching suspender belt. She looked very very sexy and my cock responded appropriately.

She sat back down on the bed next to me and we kissed again, but with greater passion. In short order we fell back onto the bed together. I kissed her and reached behind her back to unclip her bra. Her unfettered breasts were magnificent. Large and full, beautifully shaped and with large dark areoles which were home to dark and now hard and erect nipples. I took one in my mouth, sucking gently at first and then quite hard. My right hand went to her other nipple which I gently twisted and pulled in synchrony with my sucks. She was moaning with pleasure as I continued to enjoy her beautiful breasts.

Eventually I moved my hand down to her panties, she parted her legs as I slid my hand inside her panties and she thrust her mons up against my hand in open invitation. Another discovery! She was fully shaved, and very very wet. I knelt up and pulled off her panties . The site of her engorged pussy lips and mons, framed by the silky material of her suspenders was an amazing turn on. I lowered my head between her legs, parted her pussy lips and started to lick. She tasted superb. My tongue found her clitoris and I caressed it with my tongue briefly before she came, flooding her pussy with yet more of her delicious juices which I licked from her with great enjoyment.

?Your turn now? she said, lifting my shirt over my head and undoing my belt and trouser flies. My trousers off, she slipped her hand into my boxers and played with the head of my cock before moving her hand further down to cup and fondle my balls. ?I need proper access to these? she breathed as she tugged my boxers down and off.

With my boxers off she wasted no time ensuring I was hard! The feeling of her tongue swirling round the tip of my cock while she played with my balls was just fantastic. I enjoyed her mouth on my cock for some while before saying that if she wanted full sex she should stop before making me cum.

?I love sucking cock? she said, ?but I want to feel you inside me too, and I want to enjoy the feel of you pumping your seed into me?. I didn?t need any further invitation, but I did ask her if I needed to wear something. ?Oh no?, she said ?that?s all taken care of, and besides it?s your cock I want to feel, not a latex sheath,?

I pushed her legs wide apart and rubbed the tip of my cock, wet with pre-cum and her saliva against her glistening slit. She was so wet, the head slipped inside her pussy with virtually no effort. I pushed so that just the glans of my penis was inside her. ?Don?t stop? she said, ?give me a proper fucking,? I eased forward and then back a little, forward some more, then back a little, until I was balls deep inside her. We found a nice rhythm together and lasted longer than I thought would be possible, but eventually I just exploded, pumping cum deep into her wet, warm and welcoming pussy.

We lay spent in each other?s arms, kissing and caressing each other and me taking more pleasure from her fabulous breasts until eventually she asked what I was doing for dinner that evening. I replied that I had nothing planned. ?In that case come over at about 7, and I will cook for us, and we can carry on where we left off this afternoon. If you would like to that is, ? I replied that I would love to sample her cooking and whatever else she might have to offer. ?By the way, I noticed you have a few decent cameras laying around the house. If you would like to photograph me later, I would be happy to model? she said.

And so our afternoon ended, and I looked forward to the evening. But that is another - the next - story!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A REQUEST
I am a new writer and as such i would very much appreciate your feedback on my efforts, style, content, length, eroticism etc etc, please be frank with your views"............

Many thanks

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bigdom69
the neighbour
I think the story was very well told. not to long but right to the point. can't wait to hear the next part. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story, well written and a quick read. Can't wait for the follow up jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well written. Clear concise language. Flows well. Excellent grammar. Great story. Can?t wait to hear more. I hope at least part of it might be true ! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
Great story,, Got me very hard....Looking forward to the next part...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very enjoyable. Well written, easy to follow. Keep it up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Part 2
If you have enjoyed this story, part 2 A Photo Shoot, is also available for you to read

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes really hot and great telling cnnot wait See pics from her jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story and well written, are there more stories? By the way, is this a true story?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Comments
If you have enjoyed this story (or if you haven’t) please comment. Thank you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A wonderful and tantilizing story
I'd love to live one like that - you told it just like I'd love to have it happen.
It is a great start. Now, tell us another, please.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice story
thumbs up from me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's been a while. Was looking forward to part 2 of a well written introduction of a neighborhood tryst. . . thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nicely Done

I think you have the writing skills AND a great feel for erotic story-telling and look forward to more. I’m gong to rush off now and look for the photos!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deziryou said: If you have enjoyed this story, part 2 A Photo Shoot, is also available for you to read

Great erotic part 1 - got me hard and horny - must read part 2 now and maybe I will have to take matters into my own hands if its as good as part 1.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Response to the story
We did not like your story at all....we LOVED it!!

It is well written and HOT!

PLEASE continue to write these for us...smile

Thanks and we cannot wait for installments! thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
X

Forum Level:
Just getting started
neighbours watching
over 40 years ago . wife almost 20 years old . we lived in a very small apartment 2nd floor at the end . outside walkway . so the only people that would be there was if they came to visit us or in our case cum to cum watching us fuck . i would always keep the door open or the widow open so any body could see us . we had a neighbour that lived a block away on the 5th floor that had a telescope pointed our way all the time . i made sure he got a good view of her asshole , most of the time since she likes being on top i would spread her asscheeks for him . a month had gone by . and we got new neighbours right next to ours not in there 20s yet just married a month . i was sitting just outside the next day with my telescope seeing what i might get a glimpse of . when he came out his back door . asked if i ever saw anything good . i told him all of the time .i asked he ever wanted to see stuff like that . he said what guy wouldn't like to . so i said if you really want to watch a couple fuck , in ten minutes i will be fucking my wife and he should look thru our window . he looked at me if i was nuts or just pulling his leg . then i said let me know what you think when we are finished . so i went inside got the wife and started to undress her , i looked to see if he was watching . he was so after her tits were out and next her hairy pussy i went down on her eating and fingering her wet pussy . now that she was so ready she wanted on top . i new that now he was ready for the best show in town . she did not disappoint either of us after she came i did too . we then showered wich again he could of watched that too but was not as good as what he had just seen . now i went outside to ask him what he thought about it he was gone . the next day he came out and we talked about every thing but what he witnessed yesterday , finally i asked he enjoyed our sex show he did not say a word then said that he did and after we had finished he went and fucked he wife like never before . i told him i wished i could of seen that . he told me that later that day when his wife comes back from the beach i should look thru his window and he would return the favor . it was a great show they gave me his wife did not know i was watching . by the way my wife always knew that someone could be watching . i tried to get her to swap but said no way . to this date 5/15/2020 i try every day to talk her into it but still the same answer no . so please tell her that she should try it at least once . thanks icup