Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How do the women feel when posing for the camera for their pictures in here?
I recently got my wife interested in posing for some pictures to go in here and she really got off on posing for the pictures, knowing that they will be seen by so many strangers from around the world. I suggested the first session but then she suggested the next 2 so it seems she was keen to be seen. She got off on seeing her pictures on our computer and she really got aroused when we finally hit the post button and started seeing the views and votes numbers climbing.
Unfortunately she got cold feet and told me to delete her pictures from here and she deleted her pictures from our computer. She enjoyed the feeling at first but then got nervous that she would be recognised. (I never had face pics).
For those whos wives and girl friends really do know their pictures are going in here, how do they feel while posing? How do they feel when they see their pictures in here and read the comments and messages?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife acts all shy but loves the dirty comments, messsges and tributes. She gets very turned on knowing men want to fuck her

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. With my wife and I, I would say that 75% of the time, I suggest the photo shoot and 25% of the time, she prompts the session. When I suggest it, it is usually pre-planned a week or more in advance, often while I am away for work, but we will discuss it a few times leading up to the phot shoot day. If my wife prompts it, it is usually a spur of the moment decision while outdoors or in a hotel room somewhere.
She does get pretty turned on during the shoot and we usually have to give her a bit of a wipe down once the panties come off if she is a bit too wet. She is usually pretty worked up and horny by the end of a photo session so we usually have to relieve each other before heading home.
Once we return home, we are usually together when we go through the pictures, deleting the ones we don't like and agreeing which ones we do or don't post. She is pretty excited at this stage knowing that certain pictures will soon be online. We often don't post the pictures for a few days or even months after we take them, but we will usually be together in bed when we do post a picture and she gets turned on as we hit the send button on a picture.
We have been doing this for a while but at first she got very excited seeing the view count go up or seeing votes. Now I'm not sure if she checks views or not but she does like reading the comments, well some of them anyway. We probably only check in here together once a week or two but she gets pretty horning knowing that so many men on here love checking her out and saying what they think of her body so checking in here together usually ends up being fore play.
Like most woman she is always posing for face book pictures but she gets off on being able to break taboos by showing of things in here that she could never show on facebook.
She has been recognised earlier on when we were posting under another name so we closed that account. It seems the person recognised our boat and yard so we never do any photo sessions at home or which show her face. We do discuss what we will do if she is recognised and by whom, but we are not keen on friends or family finding out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laptop28f said: My wife acts all shy but loves the dirty comments, messsges and tributes. She gets very turned on knowing men want to fuck her

I have just checked out your wifes pictures and I don't blame them for wanting to fuck her, she is lovely.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
laptop28f said: My wife acts all shy but loves the dirty comments, messsges and tributes. She gets very turned on knowing men want to fuck her

i cant add any more to what he has said .

sscd
Pics
Love it.

biyoungwife
I love it! We take pics more for fun than for the site...some just happen to end up here....We have yet to have a shoot that didn't end in amazing sex! I like my body and love to share!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said:
Like most woman she is always posing for face book pictures but she gets off on being able to break taboos by showing of things in here that she could never show on facebook.
She has been recognised earlier on when we were posting under another name so we closed that account. It seems the person recognised our boat and yard so we never do any photo sessions at home or which show her face. We do discuss what we will do if she is recognised and by whom, but we are not keen on friends or family finding out.

I get what you say about woman liking to show off on facebook but being cautious about how much to show as family and friends will see it. The way I see it is that most woman out there love to show off if they have a lovely body, but due to social rules, don't want to act too provocatively. I think there will be many normal housewives out there who would like to post their naked pictures online but are afraid of being recognised. I know my wife got very excited the first time she knew men were admiring her vagina. I would say most woman are insecure about their pussies appearance, so they are relieved if men comment that theirs is beautiful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biyoungwife said: I love it! We take pics more for fun than for the site...some just happen to end up here....We have yet to have a shoot that didn't end in amazing sex! I like my body and love to share!!

I'm glad you like to share your body, we certainly love to look at it.
So, biyoungwife, do you sometimes have photo sessions knowing the pictures will be posted online? If so how does it feel when you strip off in front of the camera knowing that many men will be seeing what you normally hide from view? What sort of pics do woman like to show off? I think men like leg spreads, while woman prefer artistic nudes, is that right for you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
posing
my wife never worried about having her picture taken when we were fucking with others, as long as it didn't put the guys off pounding her ass or pussy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Its great to pose naked for photos. Love it.

vvavves
Husband here. Uncomfortable for both of us at first. We both needed some drinks and a bit of foreplay! It's something we are looking to do more often. We like seeing the results though and what other people think of our photos. Gives us a little thrill.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Speaking for my wife.
I suggested this site in an attempt to boost her self-esteem. It worked, briefly. She bores quickly. I still love taking pics but she no longer logs in to read comments. Sad, because she always gets great comments!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I still love posing for my hubby's camera, and I get a kick out of see my pics on here. I get a huge turn on thinking about someone masturbating while looking at my pictures! bounce

Dragonlord501
Love it
I was nervous at first but once hubby got into it then I relaxed and began to enjoy the thought of total stranger seeing me exposing everything. The only thing I insist on is blocking my face as I work in a very public job and I might get recognised! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Earlier I was afraid while posing, now feel exciting.
Earlier I felt afraid while posing here, but after year or two I started feeling excited. Now I love being watched naked by other.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Comfortable
I've been comfortable in front of a camera for a long time and I've had five nude or semi-nude photographers. I love being seen naked out here on NN, but being identified would be embarrassing beyond words. So, titillating, incognito photos are lots and lots of fun and identifiable pictures are verboten. With that said, I've loved being an exhibitionist out here and as an added bonus I've conversed with lots and lots of surprisingly intelligent, nice, warm people. Who would have known that a perverse community would ever have been so nice and so interesting? And to top it off I've learned many, many things that I never would have learned a cocktail parties.

Skinny dipping anyone?

I love NN. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: Husband here. With my wife and I, I would say that 75% of the time, I suggest the photo shoot and 25% of the time, she prompts the session. When I suggest it, it is usually pre-planned a week or more in advance, often while I am away for work, but we will discuss it a few times leading up to the phot shoot day. If my wife prompts it, it is usually a spur of the moment decision while outdoors or in a hotel room somewhere.
She does get pretty turned on during the shoot and we usually have to give her a bit of a wipe down once the panties come off if she is a bit too wet. She is usually pretty worked up and horny by the end of a photo session so we usually have to relieve each other before heading home.
Once we return home, we are usually together when we go through the pictures, deleting the ones we don't like and agreeing which ones we do or don't post. She is pretty excited at this stage knowing that certain pictures will soon be online. We often don't post the pictures for a few days or even months after we take them, but we will usually be together in bed when we do post a picture and she gets turned on as we hit the send button on a picture.
We have been doing this for a while but at first she got very excited seeing the view count go up or seeing votes. Now I'm not sure if she checks views or not but she does like reading the comments, well some of them anyway. We probably only check in here together once a week or two but she gets pretty horning knowing that so many men on here love checking her out and saying what they think of her body so checking in here together usually ends up being fore play.

Your wife sits me on fire. Enjoy yourselves and waste no time.

pinklady3
i have done lots of photo shoots with guys from here and love to do it. enjoyed meeting them. all very nice people bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hopefully they all enjoy it and noone feel xxxxxx to do it. It is awesome to watch. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Total turn on !

sscd
pics
I love it.