Pegging

So, Who is into PEGGING? rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
Looooooooong time fan here!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
Peg
I have done it. Kind of fun for a change.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naive here...never heard of the term! confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wife isn?t into it.
I obviously love anal play. But only tried it once. Not particularly successful. But I?m certainly not opposed!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've kinda been wanting to try it, but I'm not really sure how to get that conversation started with my wife.

speclives
I think I wanna try it, I like toys so why not! As long as I get to fuck her too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can only wish the wife would...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ralph_420 said: I've kinda been wanting to try it, but I'm not really sure how to get that conversation started with my wife.

If you haven't had anal with your wife & want to try saying you will let her fuck you with a strapon if you can fuck her ass

sscd
Pegging
About got BT talked into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
need help?
sscd said: About got BT talked into it.

Yell if ya need some ideas

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dave loves it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoying it
sophia519 said: dave loves it

What about you Sophia? Do you enjoy doing it to him?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
suthernlover said:

lol I cum too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoying it
sophia519 said:
suthernlover said:

lol I cum too

NOW THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I fucking love it! thumbup jerk

sexybrad20
Yeah I love it, I always cum really hard when I get pegged or bottom. Does't hurt when she's enjoying it too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it is the best
more men and more women should get into it is hot as hell and feels really good and makes me cum hands fromm

Her_Toy
Pegging fan
Me me me!

Was pegged for the first time by a long time play friend about 7 years ago and loved it. We also shared a double ended dildo. The strapon was a 'ride 'em cowgirl' from Ann Summers, with a vibrator function, which added to the fun.

I liked it so much I got my wife into it too, and she's pegged me a few times.

And also done it with another friend, who had thought she'd never find a man who was up for it. Lol, her legs almost gave way when I said I'd love her to do it. And she was good!

Guys, I can't recommend it highly enough. Give it a try. Just get your ass ready first by practising with a plug/vibe, and use plenty of lube on the day.

(Also, using a feeldoe, a 'strapless' strapon, is fun!)

Her_Toy
sophia519 said:
suthernlover said:

lol I cum too

That's my girl! If I ever get out your way. my ass is yours, Sophia. grin grin grin ohmy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been pegging my husband for several years now. We both love it! For him, it's a nice and sexy change of pace. For me, it's a chance to be totally in control (we enjoy mixing light bondage in with our pegging sessions!) and to 'give back' what I'm usually only on the receiving end of!
bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Da Peg
I have researched it. Still not sure. I love a finger and I've thought about a little more . The problem is that every woman that I mentioned it to in the past have wanted to tie me up, whip me, humiliate me or all of the above. I am not into any of that. I am not knocking those who are but it's not for me. I've talked to sscd about it and she likes to do it. Her, I trust. I may let her peg me. If it's a VERY, VERY SMALL ONE.
Are you reading this, Baby?

sscd
bt0005 said: I have researched it. Still not sure. I love a finger and I've thought about a little more . The problem is that every woman that I mentioned it to in the past have wanted to tie me up, whip me, humiliate me or all of the above. I am not into any of that. I am not knocking those who are but it's not for me. I've talked to sscd about it and she likes to do it. Her, I trust. I may let her peg me. If it's a VERY, VERY SMALL ONE.

I heard. You will like it.

Her_Toy
bt0005 said: I have researched it. Still not sure. I love a finger and I've thought about a little more . The problem is that every woman that I mentioned it to in the past have wanted to tie me up, whip me, humiliate me or all of the above. I am not into any of that. I am not knocking those who are but it's not for me. I've talked to sscd about it and she likes to do it. Her, I trust. I may let her peg me. If it's a VERY, VERY SMALL ONE.

As I mentioned above, I've been pegged by three women, and it didn't involve any tying up, humiliation or pain (lol except maybe for the beginning of that very first time), and the usual strapon we've used has been a sensible size. Just lie back and enjoy - doggy is okay, but my preferred position is definitely on my back, where she can get at my cock and balls, and/or grip my ankles as she fucks me. Woo-hoo, you'll love it. The orgasms are intense.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Her_Toy said:

As I mentioned above, I've been pegged by three women, and it didn't involve any tying up, humiliation or pain (lol except maybe for the beginning of that very first time), and the usual strapon we've used has been a sensible size. Just lie back and enjoy - doggy is okay, but my preferred position is definitely on my back, where she can get at my cock and balls, and/or grip my ankles as she fucks me. Woo-hoo, you'll love it. The orgasms are intense.

I like to ride her cowboy style and jerk off on her tits while she fucks me.all 8 inches

Her_Toy
sophia519 said:
Her_Toy said:

I like to ride her cowboy style and jerk off on her tits while she fucks me.all 8 inches

I don?t think i?ve tried that. I will now!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I fucking love it too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The more and more I read this thread the more and more I think of Al Bundy! confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pegging with a Double Ended Dildo
Now to put a fine point on it; Who among you have used a double ended Dildo versus a Strapon and Which do you prefer ?

I've had both! There are a few toys Like the Feeldoe that do the trick quite well... Me, I like what gives the gal the most pleasure. I find when she's enjoying the action she gets more turned on and fucks me better!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap on
I prefer a strap on with me on my back legs spread wide. Only because of the view!! Just love the sight of those heaving tits as she pumps and thrusts. Plus she can give me a hand job in the process. happydance

Her_Toy
suthernlover said: Now to put a fine point on it; Who among you have used a double ended Dildo versus a Strapon and Which do you prefer ?

I've had both! There are a few toys Like the Feeldoe that do the trick quite well... Me, I like what gives the gal the most pleasure. I find when she's enjoying the action she gets more turned on and fucks me better!!!

I?ve used a double ender with two of the women who pegged me, and they loved it. One said she preferred it, because she got the sensation of being penetrated at the same time. It does feel hot to be joined at the ass and pussy. It made me cum intensely, and she squirted.

I tried a Feeldoe with one of my friends but we couldn?t get the angle right so she ended up using it on me by hand while I was on all fours. Still very hot for both of us, mmmmm.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds