Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I need Ideas
We are attending a Halloween party for our group of perverts. Every body has to cum with some kind of Halloween theme. Hubby suggested that I have a pumpkin drawing over my vagina with the mouth by my pussy hole as to give the effect of giving a blow job. My suggestion was to have the pumpkins drawing of my boobs and a witch above my pussy with a broom stick covering my pussy. We thought of a skeleton over the front of my body. But it might take to long to have it painted. So I'm throwing this out to every body for suggestions. We have never done this before. ( paintings) devil

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ideas
hey , why not as casper the friendly gost thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I went to one once as a horny devil!
Wore a basque, small pair of bikini knickers with a devils tail sewn on them, devils horns in my hair and made a trident fork.
Big mistake with the devils tail though as everyone wanted to pull on it, resulting in my knickers around my knees or ankles quite a lot!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Kangaroo and Joey
What if you simply dressed as a kangaroo and joey with your wife coming out of the joey pocket? You could be partially naked beneath the costume and "doing it" all night long.... kissass jerk

And there must, must, must be a way to turn a Viagara pill into a costume. Maybe come as a Viagara dispenser? 2c heart

Happy Halloweenie! angel devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: What if you simply dressed as a kangaroo and joey with your wife coming out of the joey pocket? You could be partially naked beneath the costume and "doing it" all night long.... kissass jerk

And there must, must, must be a way to turn a Viagara pill into a costume. Maybe come as a Viagara dispenser? 2c heart

Happy Halloweenie! angel devil

great ideas

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds