Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is that okay to play with GF's ass ?
Hello,

I am new here. Recently I am having desires of playing with my girls ass. I want to do below things.

- Put my finger in her asshole and sniff her asshole.
- Even lick her ass.
- I also wish that she does the same with me.

I dont how she will feel about all this. I dont want to fuck her in ass, I just want these oral things.

Can any of you guys have tried this things and if yes, how was your experience. What are your thoughts on this guys. Please help me make my mind about whether to ask her or not.

Thank you.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, you really should try all those things. So much fun. Just talk to your girl friend and tell her what you would like to do. Good luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Is that okay to play with GF's ass ?

If you have to ask that question the answer is no!
You can't be wishy washy about ass, you need to be sure about yourself and know what you're doing or you ruin her for next guy thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rimming
Licking a clean ass is a real pleasure for both ....try it!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GF's ass
If your GF is happy enough for you to do it. Go for it, play with her ass it may lead to better things???

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You won't know until you go for it. It's a lot of fun on both ends.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sit on her face and fart. trust me, chicks love that! She'll want to do the same to you. Imagine all those farting orgasms!!
(Seriously - don't fart LOL )

Mark_dd
I love to tongue fuc bums, prefer women. I find it really turns me on, best doing it with her on all 4's at edge of bed. That way u can work her ass and pussie.
Having someone do it to me is the vest feeling I've had, sexual. Again me on all 4's, edge of bed and she can reach between ur legs and wank u as she tonguefucs u. tongue jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
playing in g/f ass
over the years with 3 different g/f as I was fucking them, just as they were coming, I would slide a finger up their ass, making them orgasms harder. than as time went on two fingers then three, by now they all wanted me to finger them as they come, next step was to slide my cock in as they come, all took to anal and loved it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finger in the bum
My wife used to knock anal, telling me that it was a virgin and that's the way it's going to die.

A while ago we discovered putting a lubed finger in her bum gave her incredible orgasm's, she has also commented that when fucking vaginally, a finger in her bum makes her fanny feel incredibly full, and normally leads to a couple of powerful orgasms. Best to try this when she's on top, mid ride

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Talk to her about all of this. If she's not into it, respect that. If she wants to try it, go slow...accidentally press the love button with your finger as she's having an orgasm...let her touch you...take it at her pace. She'll be turned on by your willingness to experiment. Or, maybe she's been waiting for you to ask. In that case....game on. It's about to go down.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.65 seconds