Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Whats more important, physical or mental attraction
Ideally both would be great
But in my experience the best lovers Ive had are those where we shared an attraction beyond just the physical, I particularly enjoy the seduction of the mind
Interested in your views

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The most important sex organ is ... the brain! Imagine the friction between even Greek god and goddess if their sexual interests are not aligned. Imagine the physical defects that could be overlooked if they found that their naughtiest inner urges were jointly shared.

Think of all the kinks that might turn a partner on ... or off. I want to watch you masturbate; I want you to watch me masturbate; let's have anal sex; let's take erotic pictures and post them on-line; let's do teacher-student role play, or doctor-patient; I want to see you naked outdoors, or in a hotel room with the curtains open; I want to see you piss, or feel your warm piss flow on me; I want to tie you up and then have my way with your body; I want to take you to a sex party.

The right mental connections and, oh my! what a joyous sex life! The wrong mental connections and, oh dear! what a downer. "Honey, can we play in bed sometime this month? Please?" "Ahhh ... maybe. Ask me again next weekend. Right now, I'm off to the store."

People have a wide range of peculiarities. I know one woman who is fully erotic within conventional boundaries (combinations of genitals, hands and mouths) but is uncomfortable being nude. Despite her very nice, petite body, she needs to have on at least a tee-shirt. Then she can loosen up. I know another woman whose favorite fore-play is to sit naked on a toilet with hers legs apart and have her partner stand before her and piss between her breasts while she masturbates furiously and squirts uncontrollably to the sensation of (in her words) "the warmth of his urine running down my abdomen, over my belly and between my legs, joining with my own flow." After that, she's open to almost anything.

The body is usually the initial attraction, but the brain is what keeps things together.

If this reply breaks our rules please