Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body licking - any fans?
I've just tried a search on "licking" and the results seem to throw up threads that are about 60% ass licking and 30% pussy licking!

However, If I'm seriously turned on by a woman, I'd love to treat her to a really extensive licking, energetically licking her belly, legs, back, etc, apart from the obvious areas. I'd be more than happy to use my hands on her breasts and pussy while my tongue is elsewhere. If I'm able to bring out the 'animal' in a lady and cause reciprocal licking, that's fine with me!

But I'm hesitant to really let go with this as I'm unsure how most ladies would feel about it. So, how would others feel about receiving a fairly prolonged, enthusiastic and extensive licking?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I consider myself rather openminded, but saliva all over my body? No. Thanks. Brrrr.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Mark_dd
Surly licking all over the body is a fettish thing where as licking pussie, cocks and bums is more of a sex all thing.
I've only met one women who liked her feet being licked, not that I tryed every one or into it myself. She just put them in my face at the right time.
So I will stick to boobs, pussie and bums thanks. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have the same thoughts/wants/desires - pretty much would like to lick a woman all over.. well, never really into feet... guess I'm thinking more licking of all orifices.. like anus, pussy (of course), nipples, EARs (love licking ears but few women enjoy it), mouth (of course), and though I've never done this, a long time ago this woman i was dating used to lick my eyelids and she once had my entire ear in her mouth and my nose! It felt really good! Plus, as for the comment about "ew, saliva all over" - my advice is twofold, take a shower afterwards or actually do the licking while in the shower or bath or hot tub, pond, wherever. I have notice my current girlfriend doesn't mind ear licking when in the shower. haven't tried anything else.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
inside thighs
lower back
belly button area
neck/ears
are some good shiver areas to me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love it
My ex would shower, goto the gym and workout, get super sweaty and come home. Or, go out in sweats and a sweatshirt in the summer for a speed walk. Soon as shes walked in, I would get her to bed, then lick her breasts clean, lick her underarms, lick the salty sweat off her belly. Super hot! The sweat if salty sweet as long as its fresh, workout sweat, not the acrid stress sweat and its gotta be fresh sweat not soured from hours ago.