Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older or younger?
I am 27 and always loved and been turned on by the thought of sleeping with an older woman (and still am!) but recently been thinking about and being turned on by a younger girl (18+).

What's everyone's experience? Older or younger!? Or both! X

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Mark_dd
Depends what ur into.
I do prefer older (been up to mid 50's, I think) as I find they have more experience. They now how to please there partner and be pleased.
All my naughtiest experiences have been with older more experienced women.
Giving and receivein rimming.
Dildo, beads and strap on.
Full sex and all the trimming infront of Strangers.
Snowballing.
All stuff I would do again. Thanks to those women. X

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes happydance

XAutumnX
I like older and younger. But mid 20's and younger doesn't really interest me at this point.

Forum Level:
A Thinker

OLDER!!

At lest 30 YO.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
grin I'm 22 and Love younger girls,but in here ,98% are older ones!So,I prefer anyone now raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think age is a big thing for me.. I'm 33 and I've been with as young as 24 and as old as 44.

If there is connection and attraction - perfect!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I did mention this once before in Status, but when I was 24 I was with a 48 year old for 6 months.
It was the most fun I'd ever had up to that point in my young life and very educational!

geilemutti60
hi. i am a 60 years old lady. i have sex with my 2 young neighbours (23/25) since weeks. they learned me lots of new things and i like all the games we play. they first shaved me, spanked me and i like to suck the young stiff cocks till they are coming. young are the best raspberry bounce thumbup1

Mark_dd
geilemutti60 said: hi. i am a 60 years old lady. i have sex with my 2 young neighbours (23/25) since weeks. they learned me lots of new things and i like all the games we play. they first shaved me, spanked me and i like to suck the young stiff cocks till they are coming. young are the best raspberry bounce thumbup1

Lucky neighbours and lucky you. Sounds like you like being taught by 2 young men with hard cocks. Now u can pass on your cock skills to someone else. bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess for me it's always younger by default! wink

Her_Toy
I?m more interested in personality, enthusiasm and inhibition than age. I?m 55 and have fucked a couple of women 20-22 years younger than me. I?ve also fucked one woman 11 years older than me. All were great experiences, so no overall preference.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am 65 and have been with older and younger but not much either direction, altho, at one party I was with a younger lady that was quite a bit younger, but I don't think in her 20's. I fucked an older lady at a party a couple of years ago and she was phenomenal!! As good of fuck as I have ever had. I would truly like a teen or early 20's just to compare, but I can almost guarantee that more experience and a love of sex is better!

cstmflash1
I am in my mid 40's now, so how I feel about this has changed a bit. When I was younger I would always try to find a fair amount older than me as they did not seem to get so hung up on me being a lot smaller. Now those woman are my age (some of them)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Older AND younger.
As if it matters what I prefer. But I’m attracted to attractive women, regardless of age. I’ve seen teen girls I’d sell my soul for, as well as a woman older than me. I’m happily married, love my wife, but I’m a guy with a penis who isn’t dead, therefore I still look and dream. In my fantasies there’s a complete mix of older, younger, thinner, thicker, the whole gamut of female deliciousness.

ViSx
Older only. I have a young body but an old soul. Love the minds and seasoned bodies of older women. Especially BBW.

marriedbi52
Was shacking with a late 30's lady when I was 14. 1 of my boarders & I regularly enjoyed each other, I was 61, she was 32. My penis doesn't discriminate based on age... drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
haha..at my age...it's ways younger!!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would like younger but I’m too old to pull a young guy now! sad blink

Lycrathong
I'm a 70 yr old gay guy who likes meeting young lads and TVs. The youngest I've fucked was 18, making 52 year age gap. Can anyone beet that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi i am 34 are you ok with my age? please answer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MissManners said: haha..at my age...it's ways younger!!! smile

wink

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
anon1969 said: I would like younger but I’m too old to pull a young guy now! sad blink

I know an older guy you could pull...

sebastiancawk
as long as they're reasonably 'fat and happy' raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds