Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Last Customer.
I'm in my 70's and at the point in my life where my past can be a distant memory. I often lay in bed in the early hours of the morning wide awake. It was on such a morning recently that the following incident happened to spring to mind. This happened back in the 70's and my Wife at the time was on the game.
She was not what would be classed as good looking but very attractive, with blonde hair and blue eyes, with a body that got a lot of looks, high large breasts, great hips and legs to die for, she stood about 5'3'' and loved sex.
She had been a self employed prostitute for a couple of years and had got to the position of not needing the money ( which was the reason she had started in the first place ) and decided to call it a day. Her work place was a ground floor apartment that had a secluded entrance front and rear. We had an arrangement were by she would leave the back door unlocked at certain times so that I could watch her being fucked, usually through the bedroom window. On this particular day she rang and told me of the time that this particular customer was going to be there.Now this guy had something that she knew I loved and that was he was very well hung and had told me about him previously because she also had a thing for big cocks and he also knew how to use it.
I arrived at the apartment rear door about ten minutes after she told me too and looking through the window saw her riding him, he was on his back whilst she was on top. She was dressed in a Black bra with nylons and high heels, her boobs had been pulled out and were perched on top of the bra. As she bounced up and down on his cock she looked up at the window and saw me. She gave me a smile and raised her eyebrows in a grimace to indicate that she could really feel his cock. She then signalled me with a movement of her head indicating that I should come in. I moved to the door and taking my shoes off I silently walked to the bedroom door which stood ajar. Lying on the floor I crawled on my hands and knee's to the door and listened, she was talking dirty to him telling him how she loved his big cock and how it was filling her up, he was grunting . I poked my head around the door and from the low down position of having my head near the floor looked up to see a view of my Wife raising and lowering herself up and down. i could only see her upper back so I carefully raised my head till I could see what she was fucking and that was exactly as she had told me, one very large thick engorged cock. Her pussy lips were being pulled right out as she lifted herself up and then they folded back in as she dropped down. His cock was all shiny with spunk. I lay there and watched for about ten to 15 minutes at which time he said I'm coming again. After he came I crept back out to the rear door and waited My Wife came out of the bedroom and signalled me to come in. As I approached her she said, he's having a shower, did you like what you saw, did it turn you on, his cock is massive isn't it. I put my hand on her pussy and felt the spunk running out of her, I then told her I wanted to fuck her there and then. We could hear the shower running so she said make it quick, at which point she bent over the bed and pushed her backside at me. In a flash I had my cock out and rammed it into her dripping pussy. Within less than a minute I had one of THE best orgasms I had ever had. I then pulled up my zipper and exited the apartment untill he had left.
She never officially went back on the game but did over the following years have several Sugardaddies.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A very hot story! A wonderful babe? I hope she still services Cocks!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A very hot story! A wonderful babe? I hope she still services Cocks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A wonderful wife that loves to share? Bravo! I hope she is still servicing lots of cocks smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds