If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching your wife.
Well what is stopping you?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The way she shows off her pussy on your profile page, i think she would be in to it. By the way i think your wife has a beautiful pussy and i would be more than happy to slide my hard cock in it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Saturday night we were staying at our favorite nudists resort and met a nice guy in the pool. My wife Michele and i were chatting with him and invited him over to our porch to have a couple of cocktails. I wanted to have a threesome but when we went inside and Michele got on the bed and spread her legs he got nervous. So i said i will wait outside, i went out on the porch and could watch them thru the window. My wife sat up on the edge of the bed and started sucking his cock, i knew it was going to be a big cock and it was. After about 5 minutes of Michele sucking his cock, she got on the bed and spread her legs nice and wide for him. I watched him get between her legs and guide his big cock in her wet pussy, i was surprised how easy it slide in. He fucked very hard for a couple of minutes and then pulled out and shot his cum all over Michele's pussy. I was kind of bummed out because i wanted him to fill her pussy with his cum so i could mix my cum with his. It was still great and it was such a turn on to see my wife get fucked so hard.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
desert man said: Saturday night we were staying at our favorite nudists resort and met a nice guy in the pool. My wife Michele and i were chatting with him and invited him over to our porch to have a couple of cocktails. I wanted to have a threesome but when we went inside and Michele got on the bed and spread her legs he got nervous. So i said i will wait outside, i went out on the porch and could watch them thru the window. My wife sat up on the edge of the bed and started sucking his cock, i knew it was going to be a big cock and it was. After about 5 minutes of Michele sucking his cock, she got on the bed and spread her legs nice and wide for him. I watched him get between her legs and guide his big cock in her wet pussy, i was surprised how easy it slide in. He fucked very hard for a couple of minutes and then pulled out and shot his cum all over Michele's pussy. I was kind of bummed out because i wanted him to fill her pussy with his cum so i could mix my cum with his. It was still great and it was such a turn on to see my wife get fucked so hard.

[/quotethat is the best kind of 3some

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's well worth the effort (at least it was for me).
It took me 15 years of marriage to convince my wife do it (I took her cherry when we were 1eek so it was her first ever other cock, watching them going at it was a real turn on, sinking my cock in her when they finished was pure heaven knowing she had another cock in her.
That opened the door to 30 + years of fun for us, it was fun watching my 35 year old wife exploring her new found sexual freedom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At first i kind of felt like she cheated on me but i was the one that set everything up, i didn't have to leave the room. But i can tell you our sex life has been totally crazy ever since, i just can't get enough of my wife's pussy. happydance

Flash_Happy
Wife and I have had 5 MMF threesomes with 3 different men so far over a couple of years, and its quite weird seeing your wife having sex with another guy and really enjoying it.
We never planned them as such but you cant afford to take it seriously or jealousy could get the better of you. If you go into it and view it as just sex and something new then its great to do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm willing to do that for you. She looks lovely.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds