Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It started with...
...a successful business meeting. My erotic exploration that is. This was about 3 or so years ago and I was sent by my company to deal with another company that provided services to ours.

After several days of tough negotiations the deal was done. Time to celebrate. Well, I'm not na?ve and at the same time I don't want to be "one of the boys" but I do know how some of these things are celebrated. I also know that these guys generally have awful home lives because they work too much and are generally unhappily married and do things that aren't exactly right. But that's life and we have to live the way we want. Okay, no more excuses.

We're six at the bar and me the only woman. Drinks all around, laughs, relief, big money deals out of the way, no pressure. I go to the ladies room and while I'm waiting in the corridor, one of the guys, Jay, is down another hall toward the kitchen talking on the phone. I get the gist of what he's talking about and figure out he's arranging for call girls to come to another hotel. Hey, I get it, no worries.

After I come out of the bathroom he's still on the phone. I can't resist. I go up to him and whisper into his ear, "Get someone for me." He nearly dropped the phone. "I'm serious," I tell him and slowly walk away.

I make a point of lingering back there so he catches up with me. He tries to explain it away and I tell him, "Listen, Jay, I'm not a corporate witch. I know how things like this go. Just get a girl for me, cute and blonde." He takes a second to see if I'm putting him on.
"Okay. But then I get to watch."
"Then you pay."
One last look before he says, "Done."

We go back to the table, where the other guys clearly want to get going to meet the girls Jay arranged for the other hotel. Final toast, shake hands, we're all on the way out, which was kind of funny watching them scramble. I linger in the lobby to window shop and Jay comes up to me.

"You're serious?"
I said, "Jay, we work hard, play hard. We're adults. And for the record I'm bi, but have been pretty much only with other women since college. I'd like to have some fun. If you're okay with that, text me when the girl gets here and come up. If not, text me it's off. Either way is okay. No worries."
He thinks then says, "I'll just change the location for the one girl. Take an hour or so."
"Great."

I go up to my room, take a quick shower, put on my favorite wrap dress, like I would for a night out. By the time I was ready, my phone was buzzing. Jay on his way up.

He comes into the suite with a cute blonde, petite, mid-20's, Carla. She wore a nice dress, too, classy, appropriate. This had to be costing Jay a lot of money. Anyway, we sit down for some drinks, me on the sofa. Some chat, then Carla comes to me on the couch and give me the most wonderful slow kiss. Yeah, it was nice.

We kissed a while and felt each other before she worked her way down to my collarbone which drives me crazy. Then I opened my dress a bit and she saw my garter and stockings. "Aren't you retro?" she said. We all giggled at that.

I slid atop Carla, kissing her body most everywhere, working my way between her legs. I gave her a little flick with my tongue that made her jump. Then I pressed in for more. I brought her close a couple of times before taking her to the end, which was real, she didn't fake it. And that was exciting.

Then I look over and realized Jay was there. He had this very relaxed smile on his face, just casual, cool. Enjoying his drink.

Then Carla really went to work on me. She slipped out of her dress and me out of mine. Then she eased my boobs out of my bra cups and put her mouth so gently on my nipple. Oh my. She picked up on what I like, more easy than hard stuff. Her hand drifted down into my panties where she found me already wet. She had my clit between her two fingers, moving up and down to my opening keeping everything slick. I didn't want her to go down on me so I pulled her face close kissing her as she rubbed me to the most wonderful orgasm I'd had in a while. She knew just when to put her fingers in and where to press. Yeah, it was good.

Carla went to the bathroom and I was laying there in this dreamy post orgasm bliss. Cool Jay was looking over at me and I asked him, "What do you think?"
He said, "I think I want to fuck you like a teenager."
I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by that, but there was no doubt the desire for something deep in me was real. So I said, "Then do it."

He looked me in the eye a long moment then stood up and started taking off his shirt. I watched him take down his pants and neatly fold them over the chair, then take off his underwear. He was hard, like standing straight out.

Carla came out of the bathroom and took a seat in the other chair like this was just another day in the life, lol.

But Jay and I were in this serious/cool mode. He looked at me again. I slid my panties down off my legs, sat back on the couch and pulled my knees up, opening my legs.
He moved close to me, searching my eyes, and I just held his gaze. Yeah, I wanted it.
He pressed his cock to me. It had been a long time since I'd been with a man, a very long time. As he entered me, stretched me, I couldn't help but gasp and moan. Darn that can be so good.

He went all the way in and just held there a second. Moaning himself, which really turned my already turned on pussy more. I was so wet and swollen from Carla.

Then he moved steady, not fast, for a little while. It felt great. Then came the teenager part. He went faster, all the way in and out. Making me pant and groan. I got the feeling he was fucking me but in a good way. He was working his way up, for sure. I saw on his face he was getting close. He slowed down a little but went deep.

Then I felt his cock getting super hard and it was like one, two, three, four, booooom, he pressed down and jammed as far as he could into me before his cock throbbed and I that first warm gush spilling into me. He jerked his hips a couple of times as he came more, his cock pulsing in me. It was amazingly sexy.

Jay was still in me, going a little soft, when Carla said, "wow, you guys are hot."
"Thanks," Jay joked then looked at me, "I hope you're on the pill."

We all giggled again.

Jay finally slipped out of me. I took my panties and headed for the bathroom. Oh my, he'd filled me. After a little tidy up, I came out. We had a final drink with Carla, some chat and she left.

Jay was just a little worried and said, "You sure you're on the pill? I should have asked."
"Don't worry. I have some parts removed. No chance of that."
He was instantly at ease and had that, "then let's do it again" look, which I would have if he wanted to. Instead, he said, "That was a great time. Let me know if you want to do it again."
"No, you let me know," I replied.
"Meaning?"
"I enjoyed it and if you call and want to do it, I'm willing if we keep it safe."
"Okay. As long as we're being upfront about all this, are you into anything kinky?"
"No, but maybe I could be."
He smiled. "I have a few things I'd like to try."
"We'll work it out."

He left and I walked over to the window, looking out at the dark city. I had the nicest little ache between my legs. It hadn't been the most awesome sex, but it had been exciting. The thrill of him fucking me was kind of like being a teenager again. I couldn't help but slip a hand into my panties and taking just a little taste from what slowly seeped out of me. Yeah, I'd like to enjoy this more, I thought. A lot more.

And that's what began my erotic journey. Jay and I worked it out. I'll write more here soon.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A great story! Please continue telling us about your adventures!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story! Can't wait to read more of your erotic adventures smile bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.99 seconds