view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cavey12345
Period sex. Yes or no?
Have any of you ever gone down on your woman when she has her period? Inadvertently or not? I have twice now. Both in the unknowing. Came up with a clown face both times. Drunk both times too. Not recommended if you're queezie about it. Didn't really bother me. Go wash up and brush your teeth. She liked it though.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just did it a few days ago. She came very fast and no blood at all until we started fucking. A few orgasms and she feels better/

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had lots of period sex over the years and never had a problem. It's often more fun because some women are extra horny then. I have only gone down on two who were comfortable with it and they both enjoyed it. They both have steady boyfriends but I am lucky that they occasionally have some time for me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I myself feel better with a soft tampon in. For fucking itself it does not really bother me too much, but if he wants do go down I can't let go without one of those little things.
More of a problem of the head than one of the genitals.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Discovery
Two or three times I've had guys discover that I was starting my period... It wasn't bad after some initial embarrassment.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Nothing wrong with having sex when a woman is having her Period, you can't help the bodies natural function !

wouldchuck
Hundreds of times for me. Loved to eat wife on period before and after cumming in her. Tastes wonderful and is very fun to do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
period
Used to fuck and lick ex all the time when she was on her period.
Uusually she liked me to lick her butt too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have no problems with period sex. It seems that it?s the mental factor with most, but not all, of the women I?ve been with that keeps those who will to a minimum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
that time of the month is hubby's favorite. We call it b&b week. blowjobs and butt sex grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely
Took a while to convince Mrs Sack that I didn't care if I got messy. Now we always Fuck during her period

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had intercourse many times during that time of the month, don't mind the mess one bit. I've always wanted to go down on my wife during her period just to try it but she won't have any of it. Says it's gross!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've gone down on women and fucked them while they were on their period. No problem with it. Most women are more horny anyway during that time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, Too much fun to be had to stop a little blood get in the way,

Plus my GF is always really horny on her period

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
period sex
been lucky my wife didn't have periods after hytro

but one of my g/f did, I arranged to meet her at my mates place for a mmf, turned out she got her periods on the way there, any way I fucked her pussy then her ass, and we had a great time, my mate chickened out, but it was good fuck still

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Period sex
It is fine with me.
Several times my wife's period started while having sex.

just get a towel and let it catch the flow. I guess it helped with cramps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bloody wonderful!
My high school girl friend protected herself with pad and panty girdle during her period. I assumed it was a universal "no sex" situation for all women. My college girlfriend taught me otherwise, as did the next two, the second of which I married. All three of these lovely ladies admitted to being "extra horny" during their periods. Hey ... if they sucked me off with their mouths, I could hardly complain about some blood on my dick, especially since my dick seemed quite happy about it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't done for years, but I bloody (pun intended) loved it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Period Sex
Never Ben a problem. Partner is more horny than usual so just get stuck in!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes and she could not believe it and she had a awesome orgasm.

Deepsee69
Sex
I used too until I got married. Sex life is finished...dont get married..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
period tampon fuck
LONG ago getting ready to pound wife's pussy, got her panty off got on top I was so hard started to slide on her clit slid in her tight pussy tried to push coc all the way in only got 2 inches in she was so juicy then she told me to stop she forgot to take out her tampon. When she got back in bed I got all 6 in her so juicy and wet. jerk thumbup1 raspberry
I often tried to do a anal on her but not drunk enough.

Sey_sex
the reason why women has two holes is when one is not available you use the other one.

sscd
Period
Don't care for period sex. Last time I did it was with bt. It was his last day here and I wanted him to leave with an empty tank

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Period
sscd said: Don't care for period sex. Last time I did it was with bt. It was his last day here and I wanted him to leave with an empty tank

And was greatly appreciated, baby. Call me after three, my time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A big yes here l get horny during my period and hubby takes full advantage

sebastiancawk
I don't mind because I will be happy to have sex -- if they say, I will avoid going down on her and thats fine just get straight to the good ole man woman humping! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have, but it’s not her favorite or her preference. She’s got a thing about thinking things are “clean” or “dirty”. Period sex is in the “dirty” category, but sometimes she’ can’t help it. Fingers or cock, is ok... not a fan of eating her out at that time of the month. I have... but not my fav.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. Used to love that time pre kids as we could fuck without a condom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
**WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!** Period sex? YES!
Lots of women will tell you we get horny as hell during our periods! When I was younger I really get turned on when a man puts his big boy pants on, mans up and overcomes the fear of a little (or a lot of) blood on his cock but would NEVER have asked a guy to go don on me then. Until one fateful afternoon: One of the things that blew my mind and firmed up my growing opinion that he was THE man for me was when my then lover (now hubby) wanted to have sex when I was on my period. I was hot but hesitant because we had not done that before. We started making out in the bed, and ended up naked and aroused like crazy. Hubby went for a couple cups of coffee for us. When he returned he put the cups on the nightstand and he smiled and crawled down to my feet and started sucking my toes. Mmmm! Nice! Then to my utter shock, he quickly splayed my legs open and dove right down in there...I started to protest but then I felt a tug on the string of my tampon and I figured he was pulling it out to fuck me. Imagine my totally blown mind when he rose up growling, face covered with my menses like a tribal warrior in war paint...smiling and....holding my tampon...between his teeth!! He chewed on it, spat it out, laughed and then let out a long loud growl and dove right back in. I was both horrified and turned on like all hell. Then I was like fuck it! No time for me to be shy...you GO honey! I came like screaming crazyyyyy! MANY times! I do not even remember if we fucked that day. All I know is that I was hooked on this crazy awesome freaky wonderful kinky oh-so-hot guy from that afternoon! [And ever since!]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No. Tried 2 or 3 time years ago. And I did not like it. Still sometime guys they ask for, but I refuse it. And will never do in my period.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds