view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
StrokeMasterOne
Cuckholding dream
The lifestyle of having a Hot/Shared Wife who is with a number of other Cocks is really taking off nowadays. Knowing that your Hot/Shared Wife is full of cum, has been a Slut for the afternoon, is sucking every coed Cock on the college football team, you name it-seems like more of us are doing it and loving the thrill of your wife being used like that too.

So, do you enjoy her after she is done or jack-off to her? I have a couple as friends who the husband loves to jack-off knowing what his wife has been doing and when they do make-love she says he tears up knowing how many other Cocks she has had too.

Is that how everybody here is doing it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
confused
really you think its more usual?
i do believe its a more expressed fantasy
hardly more people actually doing it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Judging by the vast number of photos on the internet of cucking going on -- photos that look clearly amateur in origin -- I think the practice is increasing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sharing is caring
if dave watches its not cheating.si I don't have to lie anymore

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
my ex
I didnt willingly share her but she was bipolar among other issues and would get extremely hypersexual. I deployed and figured she would end up in a manic mood, hypersexual, craving cock. That said we had a theoretical discussion one night about "if" she was to cheat.
I said well you fucked guys before me so its not like you were a chaste virgin. In this day and age he would have to wear a condom. One thing for disease prevention the other because youre my wife. Dont touch his cum, dont let it touch you. No kissing. Other than that it wouldnt bother me.
A condom covered cock is just a plastic dick. Its about the same in my eyes as a dildo. Im not gay, I have no desire to go near creamiepies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Woot! We call it a 'Test drive'. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not exactly a cuck thing, but one of my partners really prefers to be second. He likes me to tell him how the first one and I did while he and I do it. Can be really hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife use black lover. She likes big black cock since she is married.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Don?t get it.
I have no understanding of the cuckold concept. Your wife has sex with everyone but you, and that?s great? How does that fetish evolve? Hey, whatever you?re into... I?m bi, so when we played around and I would eat and fuck my wife after our friend fucked her it was a huge turn on, tasting his cum in before i fucked her. But that?s a bisexual thing and I?m still fucking her. Cuckolding...just don?t get it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds