view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
StrokeMasterOne
Bi Spouses
Seems like a lot of spouses are going bisexual or looking into it nowadays. Wives who need some Pussy and husbands who need to ass-fuck. What about members here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi Ladies
we are in the swing lifestyle and on the swing site we are on, I would say by far and away their are more women looking for play time with another woman. We are both straight and say so on our profile, but we get contacted by other couples that say the lady will respect our wishes, but the lady is still Bi. SO I don't know if today women are looking more for Bi or not but I do know in the swing lifestyle most of the women are Bi or Bi curious.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi men
I have talked to a lot of men that are not looking for a Bi lifestyle but are curious about sucking a cock. It seems like the older men are curious, more than younger men. I don't know if as you get older and you know time is running out and you would like to try a few things before you check out of life. It is bad that we put labels on sexual experiences. Our motto is "If all agree, and no one gets hurt, and if it feels good, DO IT"

"WE HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD ORGASM"

wouldchuck
Have never done any bi action but think I could jump right into it though.
Sucking wife's pussy juice off another guy's cock would be great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wouldchuck said: Have never done any bi action but think I could jump right into it though.
Sucking wife's pussy juice off another guy's cock would be great.

I like the way you think smile
Having her watching would be a bonus.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv it
Wife and I have started going to Korean spas. The wet area is separated by gender and totally naked. So I get to hang out with the guys. In the steam room the guys like to play. I have seen everything from just JO to oral. Just recently I had my cock sucked by another bi married guy. If you ever get into a town that has a Korean spa, check it out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know if it is a fad, or us older guys are willing to try something new.. Whatever you think, if you are interested in a BI experience, don't cheat yourself. Never have regrets in life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know if it is a fad, or us older guys are willing to try something new.. Whatever you think, if you are interested in a BI experience, don't cheat yourself. Never have regrets in life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think folks are just less hung up on sexual stereotypes nowadays. As long as it all 18 plus and no one gets hurt, have fun in bed - regardless of the pieces parts you might run accross smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
thunder256 said: I don't know if it is a fad, or us older guys are willing to try something new.. Whatever you think, if you are interested in a BI experience, don't cheat yourself. Never have regrets in life.

Totally agree with you and "messageboobs" life is too short to have regrets. Enjoy the ride bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Curse or blessing.
I?m bi, have been forever, wife knew very early on before marriage. She claimed it was a turn on, professed to have bisexual feelings herself. I thought I?d married the perfect woman. Turns out her bi thoughts are all fantasy only, and she?s psychotically jealous so she hates me being bi. We played some and one of us had a great time. Still in love, she?s my childhood sweetheart but as someone mentioned, the older I get the hornier I get for some hot anal fucking. We?re trying to work it out. So for me being bisexual has ruined my life. Can?t turn it off. If only...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I wish my wife would be interested in woman. She has some super hot friends I will love to see her entwined with. A few of her friends don't mind a little bit of lady love some times and I live in hope that she will have a bit of fun with them or hopefully a threesome but it looks like there is no chance. It seems some woman are 100% hetro and nothing will change it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
My partner and I have enjoyed fun in a threesome but only ever MMF as I have no desire to touch or be touched by another woman. My husband was always the same even though he had no problem being naked in bed next to another guy and also having his cock held against the other guys as I sucked them both. Then several years ago when having a night of fun with a guy we met regular my husband was kissing me and without warning the other guy pushed his cock towards my mouth and instead of my husband pulling away or going mad as expected, he just stayed there and we had this guys cock between us and I was shocked but then took hold of it and put it into his mouth and to my shock he sucked it then we took turns for a while sucking on it. My husband later licked my clit as the other guy fucked me and every now and again he would pull out and push his cock into my husbands mouth then hubby would take hold of it and put it back inside my pussy.
I was so shocked and he later said he was also shocked that he did it but when it happened unexpected he didn't find it repulsive and he decided to find out what it was like so he would know when watching me suck the guys cock what it was I enjoyed.
After that night hubby would always share the other guys cock with me and loved to suck it before it went into my pussy.
It didn't change him and did not become gay or start looking at men different but it did make our sexual fun so much more relaxed and I loved watching him suck the other guy and also enjoyed holding the other guys cock as hubby sucked it for me.
I still have no desire to play with a woman but do get a buzz out of seeing two men play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: How I wish my wife would be interested in woman. She has some super hot friends I will love to see her entwined with. A few of her friends don't mind a little bit of lady love some times and I live in hope that she will have a bit of fun with them or hopefully a threesome but it looks like there is no chance. It seems some woman are 100% hetro and nothing will change it.

Lamihot husband, your wife told me she had a threesome where she got naked with another female friend of hers, is that right or did she embellish things?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like fun to me
I've never been with another guy but this sounds great to me...I am 53 and been thinking about a bit of guy on guy time.....don't know if I will ever act on it

My partner and I have enjoyed fun in a threesome but only ever MMF as I have no desire to touch or be touched by another woman. My husband was always the same even though he had no problem being naked in bed next to another guy and also having his cock held against the other guys as I sucked them both. Then several years ago when having a night of fun with a guy we met regular my husband was kissing me and without warning the other guy pushed his cock towards my mouth and instead of my husband pulling away or going mad as expected, he just stayed there and we had this guys cock between us and I was shocked but then took hold of it and put it into his mouth and to my shock he sucked it then we took turns for a while sucking on it. My husband later licked my clit as the other guy fucked me and every now and again he would pull out and push his cock into my husbands mouth then hubby would take hold of it and put it back inside my pussy.
I was so shocked and he later said he was also shocked that he did it but when it happened unexpected he didn't find it repulsive and he decided to find out what it was like so he would know when watching me suck the guys cock what it was I enjoyed.
After that night hubby would always share the other guys cock with me and loved to suck it before it went into my pussy.
It didn't change him and did not become gay or start looking at men different but it did make our sexual fun so much more relaxed and I loved watching him suck the other guy and also enjoyed holding the other guys cock as hubby sucked it for me.
I still have no desire to play with a woman but do get a buzz out of seeing two men play.

MyNakedSelf
bi curious
not really sure, never gone bi but always been curious blushing

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds