view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
couple50s
Free Balling
I was just reading a forum topic on women going braless and as expected as this topic is I have never seen anything on men letting the pendulum swing. As far back as I can remember I have never worn underwear in the summer months. (I live in Canada, good reason to wear underwear in the winter months)
It was never a sexually driven act to me it just feels right to set them free. My wife says she can see the outline of my cock in my shorts but I have not noticed anyone looking over the years.
One time on a particularly hot and humid day I looked down as my wife and I were sitting on a park bench and there was one of my testicles sitting in plain view of my short leg like a good friend with his own life. This of course gave us a good laugh and brought about the realization that this was now a possibility although it has not been a problem.
So how about it. How many men, and women for that matter are running about without underwear on and what are the reasons behind it. For me it just feels right kinda like sleeping naked. We have never owned pajama's but that is another story or two.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Im sorry this image just popped into my head laugh

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nutshell
Artistic demonstrated, in a nutshell of course, why men should think twice about free-balling. cool
I know that I've seen a loose ball or two over time, but I can't remember any of the particulars. I'll still have a fun time remembering Artistic's response. grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I rarely wear underwear except for the occassional jock strap.

Nikolai420
thumbup especially in pj or tranks, i let it hang. Mostly because it generally feels better, but i getway more looks/attention as a bonus

couple50s
When I look at Artistic's graphic I cringe and my testicles Turtle. UFC round at the bag...uhhgggh

speclives
i go commando all summer then wear thongs in the winter,love the feeling of my cock and balls being free

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
couple50s said: When I look at Artistic's graphic I cringe and my testicles Turtle. UFC round at the bag...uhhgggh

blush I'm sowwy ,,,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uummm. Balls! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
free balling
I sleep nude 99% of the time and wear nothing but a pair of athletic shorts at night after I shower. So I'd say I free ball 6 hours everyday. Sometimes I wear a rubber ball strecher for 8 hours under my shorts. I love the feeling of low hangers especially when fucking and they slap her ass or clit as I thrust. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FB
I haven't worn underwear since Vietnam. If Infantry, you would get a rash with drawers. After not wearing them for two years, it didn't feel right wearing them. Plus, I am a pervert anyway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
free balling
i am totally naked when at home and when i sleep i also naked..never worn clothes in bed for years..... raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hanging loose
I jump right into boxer shorts as soon as I am done for the day, I love to let them hang loose. Makes for easy access while on this sight. thumbup jerk
Always sleep nude!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Commando
I haven?t worn underwear since around 15 or 16. With the exception of 4 years in the Army where it?s required. And they?re allowed to check too! Since then, never. And my wife and i always sleep nude. I forget that other people don?t. Seems odd. Proper snuggling requires skin on skin!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
panties
dave never wears em

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I tend to wear tight fitting underwear. I don't mind a bit of exhibitionism when I'm on here, but if I didn't wear underwear then it would be noticeable and it'd make me feel awkward and uncomfortable. Also I live in Scotland and it's pretty cold here. smile

riverguy
I'm always commando, if not totally naked, at home. And I enjoy being commando and wearing the shortest running shorts available with the inner liner cut out when walking in the neighborhood, or taking the bus into town for shopping, etc.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boy in High School
There was a tall, lanky, nerd, geek boy in my high school who wore an athletic supporter every day. purportedly because his plums were as big as apples... At the time, I wasn't curious, but I sure am curious now! ohmy wink I wonder what became of Albert? cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on my off days and when i'm alone i go commando when running errands or out. just had a swim and came home without any undies too.love the thrill of getting an erection and showing the shape on my shorts

marriedbi52
Free balling 24/7 365! Loose fitting shorts at home, long pants or shorts in public. Just don't care if my bulge shows! It pays to advertise! If I catch em looking, I'll always "adjust"....Watch to see if they look away or smile...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby never wears undies since we do a lot of driving cross country. It makes things so much
easier for me to access when I want to pass some time! wink

allen119
I never wear underwear

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the sexy feeling. And the risk of my dick or balls hanging out. Tho, depending where I am, that may be the intent. Also, I find that just pushing my undies down below my dick and balls-about mid-thigh, is an exotic feeling when wearing jeans.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would all the time but because of my age and meds, after pissing I tend to leak a little...sometimes a lot...and I don't like the wet spot that results

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Part time free baller
It just depends...I always sleep nude, and in the summer I tend to free ball more often than in the winter. Just have to be careful when zipping up your jeans/pants...Ouch

quietwacpl
Never wear underwear. I hike & camp a lot and it's not good to hold moisture in your crotch.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I goes days without underwear, it feels good to be free and knowing that nobody really knows I am doing it. If I need to I would wear a thong in dress pants every once in awhile.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds