view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Jeffreydick
Anal comfort
At times I like to curl up on my bed, preferably in the sunshine, and put a small vibrator in my ass. I'm not hard or trying to cum, it just makes me feel happy and safe.

Weird huh. Anyone else tried that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Mark_dd
I sometimes finger my bum just for the feeling. However, it will turn me on and I have tobwank myself off after a time. But until that time I do try to open up my bum, 3 fingers.... blink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Anytime that I have ANYTHING up my ass, I want to cum!

Preferably by someone sucking my cock!

smoothie01
comfort
its always an awesome feeling!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find rubbing my fingers on the outside of my anus relaxes me

Mark_dd
I do love the feeling of a dildo sliding in and out slowly, so u can feel every movement. Prefer to have my bum in the air and some obe working it for me.... but defently a cum shot to finish.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My ex would slide her finger in my ass during blowjobs, greatest BJs ever! Takes very little time to cum so I dont get to enjoy it as long. She also a few times slipped her little egg vibe inside a condom and slipped it in my ass while jerking me or blowing me. Again, very great quality orgasms.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've loved assplay since I was a kid!

Mark_dd
The best has to be getting it from a strap on, going through the positions.
Well I've never had the real thing yet. ...

Her_Toy
Anal play
Absolutely. There's a fuck buddy friend of mine, we've known each other for about 18 years, and she got me into anal play, mainly by the way whenever we fucked she'd get her finger up my ass whatever the position!

That escalated to her using a bullet vibe on me, then I got some beads, then an anal vibe, until I escalated to a Rude Boy prostate vibe and discovered the sheer mind blowing pleasure of a prostate orgasm.

Inevitably, I suppose, this escalated again to the point that this fuckbuddy fucked me with a strapon and we shared a double ender.

This has transferred across to fun with my wife too. She too has pegged me, and several times has used my anal toys on me when we fuck.

Guys, if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend anal play.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it.
I love getting my ass filled, anus stretched open. I?d love to be gangbanged, and of course I can?t cum with every guy. But even after I?ve cum I love to continue being used by a guy, feeling him squirt. So yeah, I get what you?re saying. I think when i was younger the right top guy could?ve made me cum just from anal. I still love it but need to crank one out to cum.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I love using anal toys, photos are posted on my Gallery !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds