Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife stripping for friends
hi i was just wondering whos wife has stripped for you and your friends when they come round, either for a bet, dare or anythings else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah...did it as part of a dare.
Got down to the toe-nail polish!
smilesmilesmile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive played strip games before. Great fun with the right people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife would never strip for friends who really do know us and I wouldn't want her to either. Every now and then when we are travelling around interstate on holidays somewhere, we would make "holiday friends", those who know our first name and roughly where we came from but we know we will never see them again, apart from one couple we do see every year. If the time and place is right and they seem like the right person, she will either have an "accidental nudity" moment, or very occasionally put on a full show. She makes it quite clear that it is only look, no touch, so no there are no orgy stories.
The couple who we do see once or twice a year for a week or two at a time over the last few years were with us when Lam did her first amateur strip competition and they never suspected she had it in her. My wife (and I) really got off on showing off to people who sort of know her, but we would never do this with people who really do know us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd happily come and join you for a strip show from your wife! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You know, I would actually love it if my wife would do something like that. I'm proud of her, and although I know this isn't something all women like, I would love to "put her on display". Only with her permission, of course, but honestly, she would like knowing that other men desire her.

RadioHam
wife stripper
My better half stripped a number of times in front of a good family friend.

His wife got so pissed off she walked out. Next visit she was warned not to strip so my wife said is it ok to do this and she pulled up her blouse to show her boobs to them.

Senga the wife of Chris told my wife your boobs are nothing special and she pulled up her top and flashed hers. That broke the ice. We then started to compare body bits. It was a fun evening which eventually led to a lot of mixed sex

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
My wife has been topless and nude in around a several different friends, she says it depends on who they are if she wants to or not, A couple of them have fucked her but not all of them, once again she says depends on the person

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bowhunter said: My wife has been topless and nude in around a several different friends, she says it depends on who they are if she wants to or not, A couple of them have fucked her but not all of them, once again she says depends on the person

she has very nice boobs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not too long ago we were with 4other couple 50/60's It was a house warming party...Some had perhaps too much to drink. Our normal card game. turned into strip game. each time U played a Joker one piece got off. Some wanted play Joker, others "forgot" the rule. Evening ended in the hottub all naked

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
in person no
My best friend admires my wife, his wifes hot, for sure, but they have their issues. He thinks I won the lottery, were madly in love, she spoils me rotten, we both think shes pretty hot. She wouldnt strip or flash him, shes a bit to reserved and shy for that however we we came out of the barn after making out and he was shooting hoops, waiting to help me work on the truck and we apologized for the delay. I said see he wasnt watching, she said well hes probably seen my pictures online by now and chuckled. His mouth dropped and he spent the time we worked on the truck trying to get the website out of me LOL. So far I dont think hes found the pics.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife
My wife has and its always led to more fun. She gets super off on it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it when drinking...it can be quite fun bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No! But I really want to! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
patchandwheels said: No! But I really want to! bounce

norty norty lol devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does strip poker count. devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Naked!
Does greeting friends naked at the front door count?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: My wife would never strip for friends who really do know us and I wouldn't want her to either. Every now and then when we are travelling around interstate on holidays somewhere, we would make "holiday friends", those who know our first name and roughly where we came from but we know we will never see them again, apart from one couple we do see every year. If the time and place is right and they seem like the right person, she will either have an "accidental nudity" moment, or very occasionally put on a full show. She makes it quite clear that it is only look, no touch, so no there are no orgy stories.
The couple who we do see once or twice a year for a week or two at a time over the last few years were with us when Lam did her first amateur strip competition and they never suspected she had it in her. My wife (and I) really got off on showing off to people who sort of know her, but we would never do this with people who really do know us.

Mr Lamihot, as a recipient of one of your wifes strip shows I was wondering just how many times she has done this for other "holiday friends". Do they ever get repeat performances?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Virgil_Hilts said: Yeah...did it as part of a dare.
Got down to the toe-nail polish!
smilesmilesmile

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
so many people have seem naked I lost count

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is a great thread
so let's jump this one to the top

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only for strangers, never friends

Forum Level:
Just getting started

My wife says she wants to and it to lead to being spitroasted, naughty girl

sscd
Strip
Wouldn't do it for friends. But away from home anything goes. We do have swinger friends I strip with and for. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bounce bounce Her top has come off a few times, usually while drinking bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a good recollection of a mates wife stripping for him, me and another mate. It was a big turn on and lead to the three of us giving her a good seeing to. We all enjoyed. But I can remember her saying she could not take any more cock thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife
My partner, now wife never stripped but on at least 3 occasions exposed herself accidentally.

Once to my brother, we were staying at his house and she came out the shower with just a towel on, she had a bruise on her leg and showed him it, she lifted her leg to show him and exposed her pussy to him.

Another time was with my brother in law and his friend, away for the weekend she went for a bath and as she ran up the stairs the towel dropped showing everything, they were both standing st the bottom. In the pub later they were telling my wife that they seen her and there wife’s just called them pervs, she didn’t even blush.

3rd time was a wedding abroad, best man knocked on the door and when I Ansotegi she was standing at the mirror totally naked full frontal he saw every thing, he blushed and said sorry, but she didn’t move away straight away

SheWillDoIt
for friends
My wife is a submissive and eagerly does what I desire. I have her naked a lot and offer her to my friends for pleasure while I watch. I have even sent her to meet guys when I am at work as long as they send me pics. I love having other men having sex with my wife and enjoying her body. She is hot as hell and sexy beyond reason. lol But her submissive nature is what turns me on the most. .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stripping
the first time my wife stripped in front of a male friend we both ended up fucking her for her first mmf with me, after that she never worried if a male was around she liked, she would some how end up showing of her body,
she has also opened the door naked, and walked to a motel room naked a few times, going to a gang bang

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Strip poker
My wife has - got down to just panties at a small party. That’s how I discovered my vouyeristic tendencies. Since then we’ve had some great ‘adventures,’ smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds