Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesums friend or stranger
So when having a threesum do you prefer to include a friend or a stranger in your playtime? We have done both and each adds a different thrill and we pick friends carefully so have never had any problems that way.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesums
I am like yourself. I have had friends and strangers. I think the thrill of picking one or two people up in a bar is more spontaneous and adds to the excitement of the night. Overall I would prefer strangers.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife thinks a friend

We've not tried it yet but she'd like me to ask a friend to spitroast her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friends are friends and fuck buddies are fuck buddies. We can pick up a man, couple, or girl at a club or LS party.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have done both and my preference is a friend. That is almost exclusively what we do now is to stay within our own small circle of friends. It may not add the same level of excitement to the fun, but I more prefer the comfort of someone we know to the added thrill of a stranger.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
when we are in a ffm we prefer friend. when mfm we prefer stranger

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Three's Company?
sagitarious said: when we are in a ffm we prefer friend. when mfm we prefer stranger

I've never been in a threesome but I know from my erotic dreams that I'd prefer two men, so maybe Sagitarious has a good point. Plus the spit roasting thing look like it might be fun to try. bj kissass

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Strangers added excitement
The first time my fb and I tried we recruited an unknown
person. He was seated nearby in the bar and overheard
us talking about picking up a man to play with.

He watched us for a long time before speaking up. He
explained that he was a voyeur and had always wanted
to be invited. So we took a motel room and then called him
at the bar.

That allowed us to have first experience. We invited unknown
people through a bulletin board in a sex shop. We were very
lucky. We did not have even one negative experience with
several men.

It was at that time that I realized that eating cream pie is
a very special treat. I love to taste the combined juices.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
we do mmf and the thrill of a bar pick up is the best .we become close friends later .so I guess we do both.at the same time bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pick a third - Friends or Strangers
We have done both. First was a friend for a long relationship. I found the wife didn't like planning her MFM experiences...she likes spontaneous. She doesn't want to see it cumming.
Guys, I just can't express the overall feeling you get watching your wife from afar as she picks up a guy in a bar. We did his quite often with me watching. Only one guy got lucky with her...the rest just got a kiss in the parking lot. What a turn on for me to watch!!! If you have never tried this...you don't know what your missing. A little bit of jealousy mixed with a raging hard on! Which one takes over?

biyoungwife
Both...
When we first decided to invite others into our bed, we discussed this. We decided to go with a friend, not a "close" friend we always saw, but someone we knew and were comfortable with. That was the case with our 1st mfm and fmf.

Since then, we have enjoyed the spontaneity of of fucking strangers, but still have a small group of friends we play with. Anonymous vacation sex is the best! All inhibitions come down when there is no chance we will ever see these ppl again.....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SANewdz said: We have done both. First was a friend for a long relationship. I found the wife didn't like planning her MFM experiences...she likes spontaneous. She doesn't want to see it cumming.
Guys, I just can't express the overall feeling you get watching your wife from afar as she picks up a guy in a bar. We did his quite often with me watching. Only one guy got lucky with her...the rest just got a kiss in the parking lot. What a turn on for me to watch!!! If you have never tried this...you don't know what your missing. A little bit of jealousy mixed with a raging hard on! Which one takes over?

you said it the best so far

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
biyoungwife said: When we first decided to invite others into our bed, we discussed this. We decided to go with a friend, not a "close" friend we always saw, but someone we knew and were comfortable with. That was the case with our 1st mfm and fmf.

Since then, we have enjoyed the spontaneity of of fucking strangers, but still have a small group of friends we play with. Anonymous vacation sex is the best! All inhibitions come down when there is no chance we will ever see these ppl again.....

vacation sex is awesome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's what ever the wife wants to do, sometimes she desires a friend and other times she wants to be fucked by a stranger.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never done it but it's my biggest fantasy in both cases. Would always get anxious at first, but I have to try that anyway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
friends
My wife and I have only done it with friends...but it would be thrilling to try something different

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friends
We have always gone with a friend and it's worked out great. She's too nervous to go for a stranger

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I want to
SANewdz said: We have done both. First was a friend for a long relationship. I found the wife didn't like planning her MFM experiences...she likes spontaneous. She doesn't want to see it cumming.

to be clear up front, shes adament shes more than happy with me and us and has no desire to bring a woman or man into our relationship. That said, I have no jealousy, zero! I know shes only had 3 guys counting me. Her 1st bf was in college, she was madly in love with him. #2 was a rebound from #1 and she got preggo the 1st time they had sex. He was an abusive prick. My fantasy is to plan a short vacation to where #1 lives and invite him to grope and fondle her while he watches us fuck. Then tell her hes so hard, that if she wants to jerk or blow him she can and I get to watch her with her 1st love, sucking and stroking him like old times. Something about it seems so hot.
I would absolutely love to watch her flirt with a guy in a bar. I would probably cum in my pants if he was feeling her up in the bar while I watched from a distance. Ive tried to get her to goto a male stripclub and let me buy her lap dances and watch them make out in the back room. Even that shes not into to. Now im trying to get her to goto hedonism resort. At least we could fuck while people watch.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have do e both but the stranger was really hot it happened at a swingers club when hubby invited a stranger who was watching us through an observation window

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Has to be with trusted friend. Just my preference.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friend or stranger
We have done both but don't look at anyone we play with as a stranger because we have never just jumped into bed with anyone until we have got to know them well enough first, so we look at then as a friend by the time any sexual fun takes place and at the end of the day if they become regular play mates then they do become friends anyway.
I could never let a total stranger have me without knowing something about him first. Mind you having said that we did once end up with a sort of stranger join us, he was the best friend of a guy we met regular, I had never met him but my husband had and it happened when we were meeting our friend at his place and we had gone out for a meal and some drinks at the local pub. This guy came over and started talking to our friend and he introduced him as a long time friend, he ended up sitting with us and we all got on well having a good laugh and he was a real nice guy and did flirt a lot with his very suggestive manner.
When it was time to leave he asked were we were going and our friend said we were going back to his place and this guy just said cool I was going to pop in so I will come back and have a drink with you.
This put a spanner in the works as we all looked at each other, he must have realized and said that is ok isn't it and instead of saying no we all got too polite and ended up saying not at all.
We thought this was the end of our night of fun or at least until the early hours after he had gone, but things ended up different and after a few more drinks back at our friends house and lots of flirting from this guy, things just changed and I can't even remember how but it turned into a long night of sexual fun and pleasure and my first MMMF night and even though hubby didn't last all night the other two never seemed to run out of energy. So I have had a stranger but would never just do it as in going out with the intention of bedding a total stranger. Too risky

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds