Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ladies...locker room nudity
ladies, when you are in a women's locker room. do you notice most of the women comfortably being nude or do they try to cover up? also, what percentage of women are totally shaved?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I might be weird but as a straight woman i dont look at other womens pubes or non pubes
if i might accidentally see that area its not like im keeping score
oh 1 for shaved...
friends talk and are more comfy i guess than those alone
what a weird question?
do guys really look and compare?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I go to a gym and a swim group most weeks and they have communal showers and changing rooms at both, obviously not mixed sex!
I would say probably about half of the women seem happy with nudity there and probably 25% dont even shower. More so at gym than swimming.
Typically, totally smooth I would say about 25%.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thanks Horny Wife. glad to hear at least 1 in 4 pussies at your gym are totally bald, I think the trend will continue!. I really like looking at your smooth pussy btw! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a male I don't look around in locker rooms, totally straight here.
While my wife says some of her friends are pretty casual when undressed around other woman, my wife is pretty shy to be naked amongst other woman and covers up pretty quickly. When she is horny, she gets turned on by being naked in front of men but is even more shy than most woman around other woman. I have asked her how her friends looked but she wont give me the inside scoop I'm sorry to say except that such and such is shaved and so and so is bushy, but sadly not much more detail. Pity, I love the idea of her frolicking around naked with her friends but it seems she is not the slightest bit Bi curious.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said: As a male I don't look around in locker rooms, totally straight here.
While my wife says some of her friends are pretty casual when undressed around other woman, my wife is pretty shy to be naked amongst other woman and covers up pretty quickly. When she is horny, she gets turned on by being naked in front of men but is even more shy than most woman around other woman. I have asked her how her friends looked but she wont give me the inside scoop I'm sorry to say except that such and such is shaved and so and so is bushy, but sadly not much more detail. Pity, I love the idea of her frolicking around naked with her friends but it seems she is not the slightest bit Bi curious.

I cant say i find it strange she doesn't wanna spy on her friends for you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said:
lamihot said: As a male I don't look around in locker rooms, totally straight here.

What I meant is that she will give me a quick description of what her friends have, she knows I am not going to try to get onto them, no chance of that. She will tell me that such and such is shaved, or bushy, or has stretch marks etc, probably more info than most wives would give their husbands, but in general, she does not look at other woman.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said:
Artistic said:

What I meant is that she will give me a quick description of what her friends have, she knows I am not going to try to get onto them, no chance of that. She will tell me that such and such is shaved, or bushy, or has stretch marks etc, probably more info than most wives would give their husbands, but in general, she does not look at other woman.

In other words, she is a ladies locker room informant!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm bi so I do look at other women in he locker room, but do so casually. Its generally a causal environment. Some cover up some don't. If I had to guess a percentage, more than half do is some way or another. Some that don't aren't much to look at sad

Regarding hair, it seems that the younger and skinnier girls go with the bald look...just an observation

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds