Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small boobs
A while back, a friend of mine was complaining that her breasts are too small. I told her that some of us arent really into big breasts. I am a nipplemaniac. I love nipples. I could'nt care less about the breast size. As long as she has nice nipples I am happy. But then I got to thinking. A dangerous thing for me, at times. How many women know this? And do they believe that a man can like a woman with small breasts? There is nothing like seeing hard nipples poking out through a shirt. Do women like thier nipples showing through thier shirts. Obviously, many do. And thank God for that. Keep showing them ladies. Dont worry about breast size. Men have thier size issues too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree
I actually prefer small breasts. Seriously. I think large breasts look heavy, out of proportion, and unattractive. Small, perky breasts are great.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree
AShyGuy4u said: I actually prefer small breasts. Seriously. I think large breasts look heavy, out of proportion, and unattractive. Small, perky breasts are great.

I too prefer smaller breasts. I think they are really sexy. Big breasts just don't do it for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bt0005,

I appreciate your posts. I'm guessing a lot of folks might not view this as a particular thoughtful post (boob preferences lol), but having seen your other posts I understand the sincerity of your question.

Personally, I think all boobs are good. Great, actually. A woman doesn't have to look a certain way to be beautiful, desirable, or sexy - we all know that, logically at least. I think a lot of small breasted women might question their own sexiness, I just wish they could all know how silly that is.

None of us should get hung up on comparing ourselves to others - and believe me, I do understand how easier said than done that is. But while men or woen might have a preference for one type or size of "boob" over another, I can't imagine a scenario in which breast size would be a deal killer. ohmy)

All wimmen is pretty. Buh-leeve it.

I know you do, btw, just a statement.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boobalas and Nipples
Except for pregnancy, I've always had 34-A's and have been fairly happy with them. It wasn't until I joined NN that I learned that I have big nipples. And then they became a small sensation and I liked them even more. I've never really wanted large breasts, so it was enlightening and pleasant to find out that many, many men like smaller boobalas and that big nipples could be so popular.

NN has been really wonderful for my self-esteem. heart rolleyes heart

But, unless I'm hundreds of miles away, I just don't feel comfortable, showing in public what I like so much to show on NN. bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never had any complaints from any of my lovers. I have played with both large & small breast and truly enjoyed them. To each his/her own. yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All boobs are nice, aren't they?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NATURAL breasts, regardless of size, are nearly always best! Watching them in motion and even seeing them at rest... assuming those shapes and positions unique to natural breasts is always arousing.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Small Boobie's can be very,very beautiful as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
boobies
Small boobies def more sexy, I have had ladies with huge breast that fall down under their armpits, and ladies with deliciously pert breasts, I always go with "more than a handful is a waste, ", I prefer up to a 37c, depending on the rest of the body size, central nipples and a reasonably firm but soft skinned breast

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Small Breasts,Perfect Nipples

angel angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small Boobs are the Best
I totally agree I absolutely love small tits and have since I was a young teenager. Maybe that is because the first girl that I had real experiences with was relatively flat-chested, I would say an A at best and never got any bigger as I know her to this day some 50 years later. I know lots of other guys that think the same way as me so please continue to show us your luscious small tits for us to enjoy. Yes us guys have our own small issues but I have also found out that there are lots of women out there that could care about size as the old expression goes ? it is how you use it not how big it is?.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erect nipples
My wife doesn't believe me when I tell her men love girls with permanently erect nipples. Please help persuade her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erect Nipples
Always a wonderful sense of achievement when you know your best efforts result in nipples becoming fully erect regardless of breast size.
Just sayin'

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
smaller is better
My wifes got 1 solid B and the other not enough to fill a B cup. Im always pulling the hell out of them. She would like a breast lift after the next baby. I know when they get lifted they will get smaller and im excited! I love A cups! Never need a bra, not even for church!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Nothing like a sweet smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
agree with most here. boob size does not really matter, its the nipples I love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can't believe people are giving big tits such a hard time. for me its big boobs all the way bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is a little self conscious over the size of hers and is a little bit shy to show them off. She gets off on showing off her pussy when the time is right, and doesn't mind spreading her legs for my camera to go in here, but is still self conscious about her boobs. A few times she has given a bit of a show to others and she says she feels more shy when removing her bra, than when removing her panties and sometimes apologizes to the man watching for her smallish boobs, but every time the man has said they are great. I suppose it is like most men think their dick is small, same for woman with their boobs. She wants to get a boob job but I prefer them just the way they are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love my wife small tits with big nipples
My wife used to be insecure about her body due to her small tits which I have always loved. She only gain self confidence with her small tits after we started doing MFM's, and other guys told her what I had been tell her that her small tits were sexy.

kernowukuk
As long as they are natural I love just about all breast sizes, but I do find ones that my hand can just cover a greater turn on.

Have woken many times realising i had dreamt of fondling a friends boobs as they are of a small size, she is around my age and i would enjoy exploring her body pay extra attention to her boobs and nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry Love small breasts and strong nipples and from response I would suggest small breasts are in from of this thread
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love'em
It is Official,
Nipples RULE! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipples, not size
The nipples matter. Beyond that, smaller is usually better.

My first girlfriend's boobs were like A's and they were perfect. My 2nd girlfriend had Cs and she was a small girl and they seemed too big for me. My wife's are about B's right now, just right. When she was pregnant years ago, they were much larger, too large for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple for sure!!

seeme73
Small tits
Much more sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small to medium sized boobs are my preference, large are fun to play with too. Natural is the key and as most have commented, nipples are important. A nice handful and hard nipples...and I'm in heaven!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

Perfect, or even smaller smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love all boobs, a woman's body is always sexy whether they are small or massive, do enjoy playing with big natural ones though

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small Boobs
I have to agree on what 1Woody said. That was an excellent quote.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small and perfect!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds