Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife or gf's best friend
anyone ever fucked wife or gf's best friend. I did wife's best friend for about 6 years ever chance we had

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
should have added for the women...husband or bf's best friend also

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
yes, we have had 3sms ffm but only with her best friend. Would never do it with strange female. MMfs would do with strange males tho.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Over the years two friends of my wife's friends have tried to fuck me behind her back and I'm proud of myself for not doing them.

marriedbi52
stevenasty said: Over the years two friends of my wife's friends have tried to fuck me behind her back and I'm proud of myself for not doing them.

Had several offers behind the wife's back(friends(?) of course...) but turned them down. When "the itch" started after several years of marriage, we discussed it & then mutually agreed to check out a no pressure swing club. It was ON the next visit....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My FWB now is wifes friend. That is why she is so resistant to play, even as bad a she wants to. I have to wait several days inbtween times so she is more horny. Even then she only lets me suck her nipples ON a good day, she'll let feel her pussy and finger fuck her. ON a REALLY good day, she'll let me suck her pussy. But always a struggle to git her to let me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ive been hit on by gf hubbies, but i would never betray a friend
One even asked about threesome with her
Even though he hadnt asked his wife first

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never had sex with any of my wifes best friends. The closest I got was with an ex best friend of hers before they had a falling out (not sure if it was related). After a few drinks for my birthday, a few sexypics together for Facebook morphed into a full nude photoshoot with my wife and her then best friend together. I had admired her friend for quite a while, but being 100% monogamous, was never going to try anything but it sure felt good to finally see her pull her little panties down to admire her little landing strip. My wife made it quite clear there was not going to be any extras and the closest I got to her pussy was when I arranged her labia a little for some of the close up pussy shots. I did pick up that when I was rearranging her labia, that she pushed into it and would have been quite receptive to some more attention down there.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
randy1638 said: should have added for the women...husband or bf's best friend also

I'd have to say.....Yes.... bounce

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=117704&d=1612201813180

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No
Had many opportunities while married but resisted all. Once divorced, they wouldn't give me the time of day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once when I was still in my very early 20's.
My gf at the time was living 3 hours away. So we saw each other only every second weekend.
We were staying with her best friend and friend's roommate.

After some drinking the Saturday night, we were almost passed out. All laying on the sitting room carpet.
I felt somebody touching my back and then my ass from behind.
My gf was in front of me, so it had to be one of the other 2.
After a glance over my shoulder I saw the room mate's outstretched arm and felt her hand on my ass.

Eventually the friend and room mate went to bed.
gf and had a disagreement about something and she left early the next morning.
I immediately went to the roommates door. I quietly woke her and got in bed with her.
We went at each other like crazy.
Soon clothes were off and we were fucking.
She had a really really small tight pussy and both of us came quickly.
Then later on I left.

Gf found out because the roommate told everybody. lol that did not go down well cause gf was extremely jealous. But in the end she blamed herself for leaving.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had sex with my ex-wife's niece, who was living with my ex-wife at the time. We (niece) still get together at least twice a month all these years later.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds