Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Spaced19
Thoughts or ideas for new pictures
Hey everyone,

I have been here for a while now and i love it, i feel terrible not being able to reply to everyone but i hope you can understand why! Best way to talk to me is through IM, so make sure you add me as a friend.
I have posted many many pictures so far and i would like to hear from all of you: Which picture or style do you like the most from what i posted so far? Anything you see that could use some improvement i am open to hear it!

If i can i will answer questions as well!

Spaced

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just been looking through your pictures and they're deliciously hot, I especially liked the one where you're laying on the bed wearing a little black thong and bra. Would love to see more of you with similar underwear, but maybe even standing up with your back arched or something similar.

I think whatever you decide to upload will be a treat for the eyes and imagination, if your previous pictures are anything to go on. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my two cents
Guys like two things - nice, classy, romantic pics, like the kind of pics that a boudoir photography would take... and then they like close-ups of every orifice, seriously, the closer, the better. Your pussy, your clitoris, your anus, your nipples, even your nostrils, ears, eyes, mouth - guys like to see everything! That's my two cents.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pics
Hi mr xt here love your pics only wish i was twenty years younger lol. We love a bit of baby oil play (see our pics) would love to see your boobs all shiny and slippery smothered in baby oil.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your photos are fantastic -- hope don't mind comments from an old guy! My personal favorite pic would be one from below w you totally naked, so we can see pussy and asshole and the underside of your breasts. A video would be even better. Gets me hard just thinking about it! Thanks for asking

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds