Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body changes
We posted sexy pics of us nearly 6 years ago. We loved all the comments. Today, menopause, health issues, and aging have done their thing. I want to share more pics to show how sexy Michelle still is, but she feels no longer worthy of showing her naked self anymore. Please help me encourage her to get back in the game despite her normal and natural body changes. Thanks, everyone!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
pbsandwich
It's important that you respect and acknowledge her feelings. It's not for us to make her feel sexy enough to post again. That is your job. Be patient and respectful, encouraging and generous with compliments. In time she might change her mind, but don't hold it against her if she doesn't feel comfortable.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
She needs to learn beauty comes in all shape, colors, and sizes! Scars and stretch marks arent ugly either! There will always be someone who finds her sexy! Likewise for every guy who thinks shes hot 1 more will think she isnt. Just relish those who think youre!

Forum Level:
A Thinker

You are YOUNG!!

Twenty eight percent of the woman who are active on NN and have pictures/videos posted are 48 Years Old or older.

You might try a method used by many professional photographers.

Have your wife drees up in her favorite outfit.

Then as the camera snaps away, have her remove one article of clothing at a time.
Until she is gloriously naked.

Then post the results and wait for the votes and comment to come rolling in.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sympathy.
I originally posted pics to show my wife that others would love her pics and find her attractive. She has a lot of issues, poor body image, weight problems, etc. The comments were overwhelmingly positive. She gets bored easily and quit NN after a while. She will still pose but doesn't log in anymore. Age, health, all these things happen to us all. It's a shame if she won't pose anymore because she was beautiful then, probably still today. Get her to dress in something that makes her feel good, post a pic, show her the comments. Might bring her around. Good luck!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i have changed so much in the last 10 years it is like a new me ..the boys still love me even more i think then when i was younger and hotter..i guess the older women thing..22 year old boys love me .i make their dreams cum true rolleyes grin bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You could probably start by getting rid of that big, ugly and very unsexy brown blob of poo covering faces. just show your faces, no one is going to pick you out of a crowd and if they do? So damn what. A naked chick goes from just another body to the sexiest body on NN without censorship. Do it and see the reaction.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fiance is 56 and I think she is gorgeous. I love how she looks. Sometimes she wonders why, as she puts it sometimes, "want to be with an old lady." But I don't see her as an old lady. She doesn't act like an old lady, because she still likes to go out and have fun. She has more energy than I do and I am much younger than her. But looks wise, for 56, she has held up amazingly well and I love looking at her both nude and clothed. She is wicked awesome and I am lucky I have her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MythicCreature said: My fiance is 56 and I think she is gorgeous. I love how she looks. Sometimes she wonders why, as she puts it sometimes, "want to be with an old lady." But I don't see her as an old lady. She doesn't act like an old lady, because she still likes to go out and have fun. She has more energy than I do and I am much younger than her. But looks wise, for 56, she has held up amazingly well and I love looking at her both nude and clothed. She is wicked awesome and I am lucky I have her.

like fine wine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MythicCreature said: My fiance is 56 and I think she is gorgeous. I love how she looks. Sometimes she wonders why, as she puts it sometimes, "want to be with an old lady." But I don't see her as an old lady. She doesn't act like an old lady, because she still likes to go out and have fun. She has more energy than I do and I am much younger than her. But looks wise, for 56, she has held up amazingly well and I love looking at her both nude and clothed. She is wicked awesome and I am lucky I have her.

When I say more energy than me, doesn't mean I can't keep up with her, which I can most of the time. But there are times when she can be go-go-go and I want to reel it in just a hair, ha ha.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:

like fine wine

Indeed. She is the greatest. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please tell her just to look at the other mature babes who post here, and the positive comments from all of us....We LOVE seeing sexy, slightly older babes who still enjoy showing off, and who realize how sexy they still are (trust me -- CONFIDENCE is SO SEXY!)......We'd LOVE to see her proudly showing off, body changes are natural......And if she somehow doesn't like the reaction, u can delete the pix....Sure hope u can convince her that she is VERY SEXY and DESIRABLE.....AND 'Worthy'.........Good luck!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
confused she is still a very hott lady hope she changes her mind love 3sum pic's jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can understand why she feels that way and I respect that. She is a lovely lady who sees herself differently now due to menopause.

Myself, I prefer women that are shapely and older. Beauty comes in all sizes and shapes.. Try to do your best to tell her how lovely she is. She may never be comfortable to show pictures again, but she will know that you love her the way shes is...

Just my .02