Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haulover
Heading for Florida to see SSCD. She is taking me to Haulover beach. Who can tell me a little about it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
haulover
most of my pics on the beach are from haulover..love that beach ,,FYI..the north end is mostly gay..the middle is swingers {where we sit ahem].the rest is wide open..beware of larry..no sex on the beach unless you want to be charged..be sneaky we are lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: most of my pics on the beach are from haulover..love that beach ,,FYI..the north end is mostly gay..the middle is swingers {where we sit ahem].the rest is wide open..beware of larry..no sex on the beach unless you want to be charged..be sneaky we are lol

Thank you. We'll remember that. Have to be sneaky with camera's, too?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lots of parking across the street..a tunnel under the road with handicap ramp..at the north entrance..&7 a day..food truck too ..showers on the beach

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Haulover is awesome they also rent chaise lounge chairs for 10 bucks. North end all gay. I usually hang around life guard stand 13

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
all tan man said: Haulover is awesome they also rent chaise lounge chairs for 10 bucks. North end all gay. I usually hang around life guard stand 13

we hung around 15 and 14 when we wanted to watch the perves jerk off.we used have sex fun on the beach back in the day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haulover
I was at Haulover today. (Went Friday, but rain started just as I arrivedsad()
Had a good time, met some great people. Overdid it in sun, Got roasted.

sscd
Beach
Haven't been to Haulover but having fun with SSCD and making up for lost time. Having a ball.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In my dreams.
I live vicariously through my fellow pervs on NN. Thanks to all but it does at times make me sick with grief and envy! LOL.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sscd said: Haven't been to Haulover but having fun with SSCD and making up for lost time. Having a ball.

sscd ???????????

sscd
Haulover
sophia519 said:
sscd said: Haven't been to Haulover but having fun with SSCD and making up for lost time. Having a ball.

sscd ???????????

BT visited me here and we were checking our sites and got crossed up. We can get on each others sites. We never made it to Haulover.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sscd said:
sophia519 said:

sscd ???????????

BT visited me here and we were checking our sites and got crossed up. We can get on each others sites. We never made it to Haulover.

a great place for cock watching,,you can pick the one you want for your wife

sscd
sophia519 said:
sscd said:
sophia519 said:

sscd ???????????

Next time BT visits, I am going to take him. Just didn't get the chance this time. Damn period.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fault
sscd said:
sophia519 said:
sscd said:
sophia519 said:

sscd ???????????

Next time BT visits, I am going to take him. Just didn't get the chance this time. Damn period.

My fault. You had me so excited that I was thinking with the wrong head. I do that a lot. Especially with you.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.29 seconds