Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Freaky Friday?
I know it is a silly question but one my bored brain just thought of so try and forgive me.

Hypothetically, If it were possible to have a freaky Friday swap with your significant other or FWB type partner, would you fuck yourself?

A day, 2 days, a week. Whatever the set amout of time without the chance of staying swapped forever, would YOU enjoy YOU?

Would you have sex with yourself to see how your cock or pussy felt inside or around your other?

Would you just play with yourself inside your partners body?

Would you give yourself oral and learn what you feel and taste like in their mouth?

Would you feel yourself up from your partners body and finger yourself or give yourself a handjob to see what you feel like to them in their hands?

Would you tell your partner to strip naked so you can check yourself out without a mirror?

What else would you do or try sexual or other wise like go try on clothes you'd like to see them in?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
that would be awesome
I would need at least a week. I would spend the 1st few days exploring "her" now my body to learn every inch of what makes her cum and exactly I mean EXACTLY how and where to touch, lick, kiss and caress to make her cum the fastest and hardest.
Then a few days letting her do me to see how it feels from her perspective so I could do it even better after ws swapped back.
Then, I would arrange to let her do me and another woman, afterall I like women so playing lesbian wouldnt be hard. That way she gets a feel for why I want a 3way so bad and tries it after we swap back.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds