Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
d1bazza1982
Women with sensitive nipples
I love a women with sensitive boobs/nipples but unfortunately have had only 1 previous partner who would moan through boob/nipple play.

Any women on hear testify to enjoying boob play or men tell of previous partners who have enjoyed this?

Curious to see how common it is for enjoyment

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Too Sensitive
Be careful what you ask for, Bazza. My nipples are very, very sensitive. They pop off all the time, but not in a good way. They go from happy to erect to painful much, much too quickly, so I've never had a nipple orgasm. Instead I've had lots of nipple pain.

On the other hand, they do stand up at attention for lots of NN pictures... bounce bounce bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nipples
Actually have a girl friend that can have orgasms with just pinching or sucking her nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv2jump said: Actually have a girl friend that can have orgasms with just pinching or sucking her nipples.

Same here! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first wife was very easily aroused by nipple play. We often said if any guy got to her tits she was his. Many did! My second wife could easily be brought to orgasm by nipple play and caressing her breasts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Be careful what you ask for, Bazza. My nipples are very, very sensitive. They pop off all the time, but not in a good way. They go from happy to erect to painful much, much too quickly, so I've never had a nipple orgasm. Instead I've had lots of nipple pain.

On the other hand, they do stand up at attention for lots of NN pictures... bounce bounce bounce

Most females i,ve met have all enjoyed nipple attention , and your overwhelming sensitivity remind me of one and her nipples would become erect from the slightest of contact even a loose top (when braless) would make them stand to attention .
personally i find this vision to be one of the most erotic things to see.. sadly many females fear any negative reactions going braless may invite so its not such a common thing to voyeur.
nipples are such an important part of foreplay and having one sensitive nipple myself i appreciate the value of sensitivity in that area ....
julieann--- you have amazing looking nipples i must say..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Ex can almost orgasm from nipple play - when I am eating her I also have to play with her nipples to help her have the crazy orgasms that she likes to have. The Wife, on the other hand used to be super sensitive, but not so much these days.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My nipples are VERY sensitive. If you give them the right attention I can have many orgasms just from having them bitten, twisted, pinched, sucked or abused in any way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby here. Here's one for ya. Before Wheels got her 'enhancements' she had the Danny Trejo of nipples! All badass, no pain. She wanted it rougher than I was comfortable with a lot of the time. Then she got her 'Ds' and now if you breathe on them she shudders. Big change for me but I like it. Now they get harder and harder faster. Less work for me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
too sensitive
Julieannfringe said: Be careful what you ask for, Bazza. My nipples are very, very sensitive. They pop off all the time, but not in a good way. They go from happy to erect to painful much, much too quickly, so I've never had a nipple orgasm. Instead I've had lots of nipple pain.

My wife has very sensitive nipples, which you would think should get her easy breastgasms, but quite to the contrary, she can barely stand having them touched or kissed, let alone sucked, pinched or nibbled. It turns her right off. Her nipps don't become erect that easy either, unless it's cold... So I think that, to get nipplegasms, they need to be able to handle a fair bit of touching, but also not being non-sensitive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipples
Of all the women I have been sexual with, only one had sensitive nipples, what a fucking pain, they were SO sensitive it was difficult to touch them, but all the others never had a problem, one even got off by having me bite them just before she came, my wife has amazing nipples, she can come from extended nipple play, and just as she is building up to cumin from me clit licking her I pinch her nipples hard and she explodes into orgasm, I have even had her cum when we did a mutual hand job and I shot over her breasts and nipples when she was cummin from her own hand job.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TAPPICS said: Of all the women I have been sexual with, only one had sensitive nipples, what a fucking pain, they were SO sensitive it was difficult to touch them, but all the others never had a problem, one even got off by having me bite them just before she came, my wife has amazing nipples, she can come from extended nipple play, and just as she is building up to cumin from me clit licking her I pinch her nipples hard and she explodes into orgasm, I have even had her cum when we did a mutual hand job and I shot over her breasts and nipples when she was cummin from her own hand job.

That sounds very good, I would love to be able to do that! Still, there are other ways I enjoy myself!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dunevoyeur said:

Most females i,ve met have all enjoyed nipple attention , and your overwhelming sensitivity remind me of one and her nipples would become erect from the slightest of contact even a loose top (when braless) would make them stand to attention .
personally i find this vision to be one of the most erotic things to see.. sadly many females fear any negative reactions going braless may invite so its not such a common thing to voyeur.
nipples are such an important part of foreplay and having one sensitive nipple myself i appreciate the value of sensitivity in that area ....
julieann--- you have amazing looking nipples i must say..

My nipples are pretty tough to hide...even with a bra on....yes, going braless seems to draw negative attention sad

d1bazza1982
Braless :)
It would make me so horny to see you in public without a bra on. I think the majority of men would agree, it is naughty but such a turn on to see nipples poking through the top.

I can't understand women who don't like men looking when they are like this though? I mean it is natural for a man to find this highly erotic, isn't it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
d1bazza1982 said: It would make me so horny to see you in public without a bra on. I think the majority of men would agree, it is naughty but such a turn on to see nipples poking through the top.

I can't understand women who don't like men looking when they are like this though? I mean it is natural for a man to find this highly erotic, isn't it.

I love when being braless turns others on and I don't mind at all if you're having a look. bounce However, it seems to be frowned upon by other women sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Twist me, pinch me, lick me...I'm a sensitive nipple!!
Sensitive nipples are what I have been living with for years. The wife has the most sensitive I have ever found. Even when she knows they are going to be touched...she jumps like you popped out of hiding and shouted "boo". I have begged for years to get her nipples pierced but she insist that will never happen.
It is amazing how nipples very in sensitivity. My friends wife apparently has no feeling in her nipples. Touch them, twist them, pinch them...she shows no reflex whatsoever.
Back to my wife...she demands they be twisted and pinched as hard as possible when she has a stiffy inside her. If I'm not pinching them hard enough with a dick in her...she pushes my fingers away and pinches them herself!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife has tiny tits with big senitive nipples
My wife can reach an orgasm just by sucking on her tits. She really enjoys doing MFM's and having me and the other guy suck on her tits at the same time, and having multiple orgasms as we do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm crazy about breasts so I'd absolutely love to have a partner who could orgasm from nipple stimulation. I'd encourage her to mount me while I'm sitting on a chair, so I could easily suck her nipples while I'm inside her.

But I'm also conscious that breasts are for feeding babies, so if some of the ladies responding here are moms, have they also had orgasms while feeding, or does the intense pleasure switch off when that happens?

kernowukuk
Slutty_on_NN said:
d1bazza1982 said: It would make me so horny to see you in public without a bra on. I think the majority of men would agree, it is naughty but such a turn on to see nipples poking through the top.

I love when being braless turns others on and I don't mind at all if you're having a look. bounce However, it seems to be frowned upon by other women sad

Only because they know for certain their man will be having a good long look and probably getting an erection knowing your braless in public.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kernowukuk said:
Slutty_on_NN said:

Only because they know for certain their man will be having a good long look and probably getting an erection knowing your braless in public.
The irony is that we used to hear about feminists burning their bras, so presumably there was some feeling that bras were a way of imposing the expectations of men upon them, in terms of how breasts are 'presented'. If they had known that men were getting turned on by bras not being worn, they may have viewed things differently. Personally, I consider breasts in bras a turn on, and breasts out of bras a turn on, so a woman not wanting my gaze would have to wear a thick coat!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slutty_on_NN said:

I agree, about other women frowning upon being out braless. I on the other hand think it's great to see women braless and I often go out without my bra on. My nipples are constantly erect when I go out braless.
Nipple play is my most favourite thing. I love how sensitive my nipples are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeh my nipple are sensitive
I am milf and my nipple are sensitive, infact nipple is one of the most sensitive part. When guys they latch-suck my nipple for milk, I feel that something running from my upper part of breast toward nipple and I feel sensation of milk, I also feel latching sucking outside nipple and milk sensation inside and I just shoot out my milk on each latch