view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Rene_Pogel
'Taken by Surprise'. A chance encounter with a fellow NN member

Lust blooms. - Across the world. Across the room. Across the age divide.
.............................................................................................................

The top of the black cotton dress is now down around your hips, where it fell to after he reached behind your neck, unzipped it, pulled the wide straps down over your bare shoulders and arms and let it it drop, your hair is sexily tousled as a result of the hurried kiss you shared as he backed you into the bathroom before anyone saw you together, took your head in his hands as he closed the door behind with his foot, and dived right in without so much as a how do you do, pressing his lips to yours, surprising yet thrilling you at the same time. You?re feeling confused yet getting hotter by the minute and you know he?s getting turned on at the sight of you beginning to lose control and poise, and beginning to pant. He steps half a pace back, looks deep into your eyes and holds focus there while he puts a hand behind your back and unclasps the lacy black and red bra teasingly displaying that perky d?colletage you?re so proud of. He tugs it gently off you from the front with his other hand, nudging between your tits, which aren?t heaving by any means, but you?re definitely breathing harder, and lets it drop to the floor. The frisson of heat at having your tits fully exposed by a stranger, an old man, reacts with the cool air in the room, and your nipples go hard instantly. Then harder still. You feel like they?ll explode, but you suppress an urge to take hold of them, twist and pull them, you?re suddenly so hot. But you don?t want to move; you want to feel like you?re being made to submit to this alpha-male domination. It?s making your whole body buzz, like you?re the lamb, and he?s the lion. Holding your gaze, he takes hold of the dress at your waist, pulls it down over your hips and lets it fall onto your black high-heels, exposing your trademark see-through black panties and thigh high stockings. As he takes your hair in his hands again, lifts your face up and moves in to kiss your sexy, smiling lips his white-shirted chest presses against your bare tits and the frisson reignites. If you stopped to think, you?d wonder how this could be happening since you only met him an hour ago, he?s visiting from Australia and he's 28 years older than you! But back then you had no idea how beguiling and irresistible sincere charm and flattery and attention could be?. and now your heart begins to beat faster and thump in your chest, you know he can feel it even through the breasts you caught him looking at when you first smiled at him across the room. Even though you were hardly displaying them, just a hint at the neckline of your dress. A very demure look for you. Not to mention the languid way he took all of you in with a slow gaze from your pointed heels, up past your calves, over your thighs, your flat tummy, and lingered again at your tits, then back up to your eyes, knowing you were watching him do it. Knowing you were loving watching him do it. Literally charming the pants off you. Then he gave you that warm and sincere smile and it seemed perfectly natural that you?d smile back, walk over to where he was and start talking. Now he?s so close to you neither of you can look down at each other and you want to reach down to find out whether old guys can still cut it in the physical sense as well as the verbal, whether they can walk the talk, and when you unzip his pants and put your soft hand inside you're surprised and not a little excited to find that in this case the answer?s yes. Very much yes. So you think, ?why the fuck not?? He seems like a nice man and a girl owes it to herself to try new things whenever the opportunity comes up. You smile inwardly at your inadvertent pun while noticing his cock has definitely ?come up? and is getting a lot bigger very fast. Even as a part of you is thinking, ?this is no way for a respectable married woman to behave with a total stranger?, another part is saying, ?I?ve never even thought about fucking someone so old, yet now I desperately want to find out what it feels like. Why let the chance go by?? Either way your hand now has a mind of its own. It?s easing his thick cock all the way out and now your other hand is reaching in for his balls, you can?t seem to stop yourself. You touch his hairy hot ball sac, he has quite big balls and as you cup them, take the weight of them in your warm hand, and lift them out of his fly you picture yourself taking them one at a time in your hot mouth, like meat lollipops, and seem suddenly unable to breathe. But you snap out of your reverie and back to reality because he's still kissing you, and now your mouth's opening a little more because his tongue?s probing and you shudder with sexual excitement, open wide and let him in to meet your own, sinuously engaging his, and you really don?t know why you?re letting this happen but you?re beginning not to care what he does to you, especially now he's got his hands on your ass, and even as you think ?what if my husband comes in and catches me??, you can't help easing your thighs apart a little because it feels so, so, wrong to be doing this and that thought is so fucking exciting that you can?t help it, you're damp already and you want him to touch you intimately, invade you. Make you do what he wants. Now his hands are kneading your ass cheeks through your sheer panties and bizarrely you wonder if he?s going to need help getting them off, after all he's quite an old guy, maybe he can't bend down that well any more? But he just moved his hands inside them, oh, the feel of a complete stranger?s hands, an old man?s hands, inside your underwear almost makes you swoon. You have to let go of his balls and put your hands on his broad shoulders to steady yourself. And spread your feet wider apart for what you pretend is the same reason. He takes the opportunity to let go of your ass to unbutton and shrug off his shirt. When he leans in and kisses you again it?s skin to skin, and you mash your tits against him, reveling in the feeling of your hard nipples compressed against the broad chest of an old man who by all that?s normal ought not to even be touching you. And certainly not where he?s touching you now. He?s just put his strong hands on the tops of your bare thighs and his thumbs are in the gap that?s just materialized between them, probing at both sides of your throbbing pussy, and now he's massaging your outer lips with them and things go from steamy to wet in an instant. Holy shit, now he's stopped kissing you, crouched down, moved your wet panties aside with a finger that also electrifyingly brushes your opening and your clit, now rock-hard and protruding, to spread your legs wider with his forearms which are surprisingly strong, and he?s kissing your thighs way beyond intimately, almost putting his lips on your pulsating pussy but not quite, instead just breathing on it. Hot moist air. in measured breaths. Is he not as excited as you? How the fuck not? He surely doesn?t come across opportunities like this every day. But his calmness isn?t interfering with his work in turning you wild. Now his tongue, omigod this is not right, he?s too old, but shit it feels so hot, his tongue?s on your clit and he's sucking it and nibbling it between his teeth and you've got your hands in his hair, which is shiny silver, not grey really and he's got plenty of it. It?s thick and wavy, silver fox actually, and now you're holding handfuls of it as you pull his face towards your pussy and it opens like a flower as he puts his tongue deep inside you? fuck, mmmm yes, he's very good at this, maybe old age and experience have given him skills you haven?t previously sampled. ?he pauses for a moment to slide your wet panties all the way down but off only one foot, leaving them draped lasciviously across one of your fuck-me shoes, and returns his tongue to your honey hole and his hands to your ass. You have to take another step to spread your legs even wider, much much wider to keep your balance. But you're crouching a little now as well and pushing your pelvis forward and down just enough to make sure that deep tongueing keeps hitting the spot, and fuck fuck fuck now he's licking you, licking you like a dog, big long licks from your ass crack to your clit and back, over and over and over, now his hands are back at your inner thighs, holding them open like you?re his fuckdoll, and you?re mashing his face against your pussy, it?s sopping, creaming, frothing, and so desperate for release, oh no, no, no, don?t stop, keep going, yes just there, please, just like that, oh, oh, oh yes, yes, yessss! You're coming, coming, coming..! Coming in rivers all over his face, and he doesn?t move, hasn't said anything at all. It's like the perfect stranger sex; don't ask, don?t speak, just take. Just fucking do me! Then you have to bite your knuckle between your teeth because you can't cry out even though you want to, you're in someone else?s bathroom but it?s so hot and so wrong - you're so much younger than him and firm and moist and alive, and he's decades older and you?d have thought just an ordinary tired old guy, but it?s so confusing; look at how easily he?s reduced you to a slut. Virtuous wife to easy lay in just a few practiced steps. Your friends at the party could be outside the door right now, how embarrassing if they knew you were getting groped and played with and turned on by a really old guy, especially one you only just met! But he does have a lovely smile and he doesn't talk or behave like an old man. Shit, shit, shit he's making you come again, and and? Oh god, he?s lifted up one of your legs, the one with your sexy panties draped across your shoe, and put your foot on the edge of the bath so now your close-trimmed pussy?s wide, wide open to him and you?re completely vulnerable and its so wrong, so very wrong, but so fucking hot, you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and thrill at the erotic scene, you feel cheap and easy and slutty and dirty and you love it! He?s got his hands back on your ass cheeks as he?s crouching down there with his tongue up and under you, still licking your slippery cuntlips, now it?s probing back to your puckered asshole and you crouch down a little more and put a hand on the wall beside you so you can push yourself down some more, writhing and grinding on this wet sinuous intruder. Now he?s stood back up and grabbed your hair and his tongue?s back in your hot mouth and you?re tasting your own juices, ?am I really that sweet??, and your hands are all over his cock again. Old or not it's rock-hard, fuck, so hard, and its twitching and it?s so big! How did it get so big, did you do that? You feel his pre-cum oozing out onto your fingers as you caress the smooth head and he lets go of your hair as you bend down to kiss it, draw it into your mouth, wrap your tongue around it, feel him shudder?. and it's too late now, no, no, no, you can?t let him come in your throat! You have to have it in you, have to fuck it, have to ride it, right here right now!! You pull your lips off it with a wet kissing pop, and guide it quickly into your pulsating opening, you can feel it begin to spasm, fuck it's sliding in so easily, like a thick carrot into a bowl of clotted cream.. so smooth, so easy, so slutty, so wrong, but so what? It?s all yours and you?re gonna have it, God, you can feel every inch of it expanding and contracting in pre-orgasmic shudder as it enters your precious secret place, any second now you?ll feel his old man cum splashing out against your inner walls.. But suddenly he?s stopped. How can he have that much control? All the younger men you?ve fucked would?ve blown their load ages ago. He?s making you wait, holding out on you, feeding it to you so slowly.. oh give it to me, please, please, fuck it?s so deep?. It?s nearly touching your uterus. He stops again, then takes it out just as slowly, slides it all the way back. And again. And again. Now you?re mewling and gasping and past caring who hears and he?s picking up the pace, driving into you, all the way, pulling back and almost all the way out, faster now, yes yes yes, he?s ramming you from underneath, smacking his pubic bone against yours and his heavy balls are slapping the underside of your ass cheeks, he?s got your tits in his mouth and he?s sucking and licking them, biting your nipples and holding your body and arms in a lock around the elbows so all you can do is take it, no escape. You're so wet, unbelievably wet, it?s pouring out of you all over his cock as he pulls it all the way out and drives it all the way back in, oozing over his balls, down your thighs onto the bath and onto the tiled floor. You know it?s wrong, you know you shouldn?t be doing this but your throbbing pussy doesn?t care, it knows exactly what it wants and it?s in charge now. Fuck it, give in, let yourself go totally, ride it, grind it, come like a whore. Don't think too much, just fuck that thing! You shove your sweat-dampened tits hard against his face, his teeth are threatening to bite your nipples off, he pulls his head away from them and his cock almost out of your cunt, but leaves the head in your entrance, and his hands still holding your arms. Through your sexed-up haze you hear him speak at last. ?Let me hear that sexy as fuck Scottish accent, do you want me to make you come so hard you won?t remember your name?? You?re so overheated you can barely nod your desire. ?Tell me, tell me what you want, do you want me to fuck you like you?ve never been fucked? Do you want this old man?s cock far up you and his cum deep in you? Tell me, I want to hear you say it.? You pull your arms out of his embrace, reach both up and take hold of the shower rail above the bath to display your bruised tits, your naked damp glistening body, and your absolute abandon, one leg raised, heeled foot on the bath ledge, slippery-wet panties hanging from it, sheer black stockings emphasising the fuck-me look. Somewhere between a high-class call girl and a cheap slut, available for any cock to use, and as he gets the message, grabs both your ass cheeks, pulls you so hard against him it hurts, shoves the full length of his hard determined cock as far up you as it will go and begins anew to ram you like the animal you want to be, you hear a low voice you barely recognise as your own hoarsely reply, ?Fuck yes, fuck me hard, make me come. Fill me full of your spermy old man cum. Then make me come some more?. And when he momentarily pauses his assault on your desperate cunt, looks into your eyes, smiles the smile that started everything off and says, ?Say please, Mrs C?, you?re beyond surprised, how does he know you by that name?.. but your pussy doesn?t care, it just reacts to the pounding that he?s recommenced, deep and hard and forceful, he won?t stop now no matter what you say or do, you?re his for this moment and you know that any second now your combined juices will be competing for room when he unloads his Antipodean cum into your Scottish cunt and two worlds collide in that velvet space so snug and pliant, and plugged tight by cock.. that nothing will leak, but that wonderful fullness you crave every day will overwhelm what little remains of your resolve and you too will come again, and again and again, and now you feel it, building from his balls, expanding the skin of his cock against your cuntal walls as it gains momentum and power, now rushing towards ejaculation, hard against the base of your uterus yes yes yes, give it to me, give it to me..fuck me fuck me fuck meeeee! And yet again he stops, how can he keep doing that? Then he says, ?I?ve been wanting to do this for a long time, Mrs C. I?ve always said you?re way hot??. You quiver involuntarily at these words, before reacting in full-body tremors to the outrush of his semen finally shooting in hot thick bursts into your incandescent cunt as he holds your ass so tight you can?t move it, not that you want to. You?re reveling in the thrill of being taken forcefully, being fucked; not made love to?.. leaving his cock deep inside the grip of your forbidden married pussy he lets go of your ass and reaches again for your head, wrapping his hands through your damp hair, cupping your face and putting his lips again to yours, but gently this time, like a lover, before putting them close to your ear and whispering, ??.but I had absolutely no idea just how hot.?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Rene_Pogel
My apologies to anyone having had to wade through the weird replacement of various punctuation marks in this story. The preview was fine, but these defaults, eg question marks, appeared when I submitted the text.
I'll try and figure out how to fix it, if possible. Cheers, urwayhot

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sdredd922
Surprise
redeyes redeyes I'm planning a party.... you wanna cum?????? bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i love to read storys, but i just cant manage to focus when its so tight written sad

Rene_Pogel
^^^ Hi Artie

There's a contextual reason for this being laid out the way it is. It reflects the 'headlong rush' that overtakes the two characters, and that the whole event takes only minutes.

Anyway.... if you like stories laid out in more traditional form (and so do I,except where change is dictated, as above) you might enjoy the one I posted a couple of weeks back about 'My brief but thrilling encounter with the younger milf next door'

Cheers

cinarc88
I've been so busy lately with it being the school holidays & been working...I have however enjoyed your sexy storywink (more than once!!) I totally get how you made it flow together.. wink I love that your mind is nice'n'filthy!! Great minds think alike & all thatwink Mrs C.x

Rene_Pogel
That's beyond flattering, Mrs C!

I'd never have believed that you'd read this unilaterally-generated fantasy, and say 'great minds think alike'. wink

I'm actually surprised that you read it more than once - but I'm thrilled that it reached you enough to make you want to. I'm proud of the writing, it conveys the passion of my fantasy about you, (which in itself is pretty hot - an old guy seducing a thirty-something woman, and a stunningly beautiful one at that), but to have you buy into the story as you have? Well, that's beyond thrilling for me. Thank you so much for saying so.

Zatanna_Zatara
Reading this has made my knickers a little damp... rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds