Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing Truckers
I am married to a cute little wife .. about 5ft 8inches and she weighs about 135lbs ... Kind of small tits but a great ass .. I have always wanted her to flash truckers as we were driving and let them get a peek at her as we are driving past !

Last summer i talked her into it .. We had a 5 hour drive ahead of us and i talked her into wearing a cute little pair of thong panties and summer dress for the ride. As soon as we got on the interstate i told her to lay her seat back. When she did i raised her dress up to her belly and her and her panties were on full display for the truckers.

It didn't take long and she had several truckers looking down at her .. I do believe they were talking about her on the CB Radio because as we drove in the left lane, driver after driver made sure they looked over and caught a glimpse of her. I slowed down and let each truck driver get about a 5-10 second view of her and then i would go on to the next one. This went on for about 3 hours on our drive.

I was so turned on by doing this and my dick was so damn hard !!! ..... But that was the only time i could talk my wife into doing it ... Since then i have tried to talk her into simply going for a ride on the interstate and wearing a pair of sexy panties with a dress again so she could flash truckers and she wont do it.

Any ideas on how i can talk her into doing it again ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Far Far Away
Part of feeling safer flashing truckers is simply to be far from home. That does it for me. bounce bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i10 west florida
i watched a guy jerk off going 70mph big cock and big load .i love showing off on the interstate..all truckers should have a website so i can let them know here we are

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
so she agreed to your fantasy for hours
even though it wasn't hers, she doesn't wanna do it again
still you try to convince her??
i think you should be a lucky guy she agreed to your fantasy for hours

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't think you would call what I do flashing but when we travel down the interstate, I drop my shorts or pull up my skirt/ dress and Masturbate until I have an Orgasm. I know that more than once a trucker has enjoyed my intestate "playtime". dildo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm drunk but here goesss
She agreees to your fantacy probably against her own wishs and all you can thinnk ov is yourself? tipcal fuckin male. get over yerself mate/. Mrs RC

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You got to bribe them man. My wife ain't into anal but I got to butt fuck her when I bought her a new car. Ain't butt fucked her since and she hasn't got a new car. That's good because I can't afford one anyway and the pussy is still dam good!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Would be more of a turn on for me if I knew SHE was enjoying what you had her do. Was her pussy wet the trip. You only seem to be concerned at how much you got turned on. She probably hasn't done it again because she resents the fact that you bugged her about it. Sorry to be so honest but you asked. On the flip side. I have been a trucker for 24 years. I have seen everything from BJ's to people fucking in the back of a van and I must say..........................I love seeing it. My wife used to ride with me years ago and she used to press her tits against the passenger side window of my rig. Sometimes her ass so her pussy was showing too. LOL........I had a line of trucks trying to catch up to me several times.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have been flashing truckers since college days. In the summer, I am out at least twice a week while hubby or guy friend drives flashing my tits and sometimes pussy. Quite a few pics of me passing truckers are posted. I was reluctant early on. Hubby convinced me to wear more and more revealing clothing and show more cleavage until one time I actually got tired of hearing him say a little lower and I dropped them out of my tank top and said, any lower and they will be out.

And so they were and truckers starting honking as we went by and I found out I enjoyed it. 20+ years later and I am still loving it. Hubby still loves it. My drivers always get a special treat when we are done. Usually my ass is up in the window and I suck the driver off as we go past truckers. We listen to the CB and hear them talk about me and radio ahead to tell other truckers. It is a rush. I am in my 40's and I figure as long as they keep looking I will keep showing.

I think you need to discuss how excited this makes you and how you love showing her off. See if you can agree to get her to go out and listen to the CB radio. I was reluctant for a while, but I realized I would never see these guys again and when I started to hear them talk about me on the radio, it was really exciting. That may be what she needs to hear. Don't force her, but I would keep encouraging her. If she did it once, she is likely to try again. Give it time. Good luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We don't do it often but have flashed truckies in the past. Sometimes, it was just driving past with her in the passenger seat naked (or dress pulled up) while they get a bit of a look. At first if I slowed down to let them get a better look, she would get a little embarrassed and asked me to speed up again Every few years we will do it if we are bored on a long drive but it is not really her thing.
The other way she flashes truckies is if we find a part of the road where we have a good view of what is coming and they don't have the opportunity to stop, she will strip off and wave to them as they go past, waving and sounding their horns. She never did this to cars as we didn't want them to pull up and start some trouble or make things awkward, so truckies were the perfect victim for her secret little fun times.
She would get so turned on standing naked out on the road, listening for what is coming and nervous in case it is a car or motorbike. When she sees it is a truck she gets all excited and walks out to wave to them before scurrying back to the car.
Come to think of it, it is a while since we have done this, might be time again soon.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I flash truckers all the time! I often drive around wearing something revealing (pics in gallery). It is amazing but the truckers are usually the only ones who notice. Most of the cars never know what is in the car next to them.

I once had a fabulous day of flashing while a friend drove me up and down the highway. It ended with a session in the sleeper cab of a truck.

Have you asked her how she felt when she did it before? Try talking to her and don't make her do anything she isn't comfortable with.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Far Far Away
I haven't flashed in the car near home, but I did drive through the Florida Keys naked once. That was a load of fun! cool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The ultimate flash: being on the back of a motor bike doing 70 MPH and have the wind hit your tit's making your nipples super hard. Seeing all the truckers smiling at you. Hubby had a special vest made for me that makes it so easy to expose myself and then cover up. Got to love leather.
Tried the crotch less jeans but it didn't work so well. Hard to see the beaver sitting on the back of the bike. But truck stops are flashing haven when we eat out on the picnic area. Love you truckies!!!!!!

speclives
i drive nude daily stroking my cock hoping truckers will see - such a turn on - had a few honk their horn and flash lights at me - shoot massive loads !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds