view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
midnighthmc
Young for old
I am wondering if young people like to engage in sexual activities with older people? I know as a male I would love to engage with a younger person also I was wondering if it goes the other way as well or am I just a dirty old man? devil LOL

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Not a dirty old man, just someone with an adventurous sexual appetite like myself ! rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Young for old
We are and old couple she 57 me 65 but get a lot of attention from young people girls and men we have caravan at Skegness some great beaches to go nude and young people over 18 and upwards come and talk to us also meet later for sex

marriedbi52
buster71 said: We are and old couple she 57 me 65 but get a lot of attention from young people girls and men we have caravan at Skegness some great beaches to go nude and young people over 18 and upwards come and talk to us also meet later for sex

Both very attractive & fit, would get with either or both! She's a real HOG!!!! "Hot Ole Gal!!!!"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I get a lot of young guys....
.....and I'm 59! OK we're talking one-night (or sometimes one-hour) stands here but most of the guys I pick up in clubs, etc are in their 20s!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
In a lapse of good judgement I had an encounter with someone 1/2 my age.
It wasn't that good and he complained I was too wet and his back hurt for a few days.
Never again, and I will not drink that much.
blink blush blush

Surreyman1966
buster71 said: We are and old couple she 57 me 65 but get a lot of attention from young people girls and men we have caravan at Skegness some great beaches to go nude and young people over 18 and upwards come and talk to us also meet later for sex

I love older women 45 to 65 but that could change and your good lady is very sexy still jerk

Baron_EnBleak
I don't really go for women younger than me, it's usually women the same age or older. The longest relationship I had was with someone 15 years my senior.

hardwood95
I'm 31 years older than her. Met her when she was 12 and I was in my 40's..,,and she was hot for me. then and would let me know in her subtle ways up to age 15. But of course nothing was ever done. Then gone from my life for 20 plus years. NOW, she suddenly finds me online and tells me her erotic fantasies day after day in emails and wants me to pound her hard, so she can imagine being xxxxd by me when she was so young and wanted me to forcefully take her virginity when she was 14. I just want to fuck her wild now too, but without the 'xxxx' theme she wants to envision. So still sorting out the how and when we might get to do this in weeks ahead. Plus she knows I'm older, but thinks it's only by just over 10 years more than she is. What a hot fantasy fuck this might turn out to be.

sareena
I am nearly 60 but that hasn't stop me having younger men. I've had some of the best sex with them. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hmm, that always depends on the definition of "older" and "younger". My partner is 12 years older than me, is that "older"? The oldest I had "classical sex" with and I know the age of was 19 years older. But, to be quite honest, there are some that have probably been older, but I did not bother asking for a number.

The regular players on the side are 4 years older than me, 14 years older and 15 years older.

I sometimes play with a man close to double my age, and I am in my thirties by now. But I don't fully count that as we don't have penis-vagina sex wink

Somehow I have my problems with younger - even though that will eventually end badly as I won't get any younger myself. I somehow have trouble finding many of them attractive. And so far I only took one of them for a test drive... well, he had fun. He wanted to keep meeting, I could not stand it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely
Well I'm 23 now and I find older people much more attractive than people younger or the same age as me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
young for old
I'm 67 and was propositioned on line yesterday by a 23 yo. he thought I would turn him down foe being too young. what a shame he as in ny and i'm in wis. would have let him fuck me any time and as much nashi n wanted

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older for young
I love sexual encounters with an age difference. When I was younger I had a thing for much older females and got lucky with some. Now that I am older I find myself going for females the same age and slightly older. But I would love an encounter with a much younger female. Feel free to apply girls thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Only in my dreams.
When I sell my soul I’ll have beautiful hot babes of all ages as playmates. The older women will teach the younger all they know, and of course I’ll be right in the middle. But in reality no teenage girl wants to have sex with a somewhat pudgy, salt and pepper hair old man. If only....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 44 and my wife is turning 57 later this month. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
:2c:
For me, it all depends on the person. I have a great thing with a guy 22 years younger than me and tend to go for guys at least 5-10 years younger in general...it just happens. However, not all 29 yr olds have the same maturity level.

Same would go the other way I'd think. I'm not your typical 50 something lady either... bounce

quietwacpl
Problem is just because a young woman is attractive doesn't make up for lack of experience sometimes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have always fantasised about watching my wife with an older man, especially when she was young. Even now we are both in our fifties I still fantasise about watching oler men fuck her.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Age is just a number. Who really cares anyway as long as the chemistry is there? thumbup

sebastiancawk
I find that an older woman tend to be much better company, and its not the physical side that's any different (infact, sometimes older women are very tight esp if they may have not had sex in a while) but they're better at the small talk, comfort, and just kind of the whole experience.

Also older women tends to gain a bit of weight in certain areas and thats super hot -- idk saddle bags bellies and thicc legs

Littlelinn
I'm 22 and he's 37. We've got a couple years together and all is good. I will NEVER go back to boys, I now prefer my MAN. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don''t want them too young, I would rather they were knackered afterwards like me and go to sleep eventually rather than go all night raspberry

Claraa4
The guys that are attracted to me tend to be significantly younger than me. I have no idea why this is.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Claraa4 said: The guys that are attracted to me tend to be significantly younger than me. I have no idea why this is.

Maybe you look young and closer to their age. I look younger than my age and tend to attract females around five to ten years younger. I’m not complaining though thumbup

marriedbi52
Was lucky enough at 14 to have a 35 year old lady as a regular playmate! Was mutually beneficial to both as she got a young man that didn't go fully soft afterwards & could go several times in a row, & I got regular sex with a good looking, knowledgeable woman that taught me a lot about pleasing a woman!

Tachikomako
It depends on a woman. I like them no matter the age. Personally I have no preference, but older women are more interested in me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
young for old
i am a 77 year old and can not ANYfemale to fuck with

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Be4andAfter said: In a lapse of good judgement I had an encounter with someone 1/2 my age.
It wasn't that good and he complained I was too wet and his back hurt for a few days.
Never again, and I will not drink that much.
blink blush blush

You really look very sexy and deserve attention.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
31 and biggest fantasy is to find a older woman in some sexy stockings

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always been attracted to older men. Especially the dirty old man type. My current lover is 65yr old and I'm 21 devil bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds