Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sharing naked pics with neighbor
There's a walking/bike riding path that borders my property, and though there's a wooded area between the path and my backyard, I know walkers can still see into my backyard, especially, if they were to stop and peer where the trees/bushes are thinnest.

So I figured out an elaborate way to have some fun with a neighbor of mine. I camera on a trip near the path, pointing into my yard, turned the video record on, and shot some footage of me laying on a lawn chair naked. I went back and forth to the camera to reposition it, set it on zoom, focusing on the chair then running back to be in the picture/video.

Then, I made screen captures of the video and printed them out, put them in an envelope, and wrote my address on the envelope, didn't seal it, and printed a note inside saying "Thanks for the show, I look forward to my morning walk every day hoping to see more of you!" - then, since our mailboxes are out by the street in a row of a couple houses together, I "accidentally" put the envelope in my next door neighbor's mailbox.

I expected her to come over with the envelope that night after work, but she didn't. The next day, she didn't either. But then, when I was out cutting the lawn, she came over, holding the envelope in her hand and smiling. I turned off lawn mower. She said "I got your mail by mistake... and it looks like you've got a secret admirer!" I acted confused, like, what? She pulled out the note and 3 photos, I read the note, looked at pictures of me naked, and acted surprised, and embarrassed, saying "OMG". Another thing had crossed my mind, I put 5 photos in the envelope - she must have kept two for herself!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
very clever

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bigdom69
naked picts.
would luv to hear more. very smart. thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sharing naked pics with neighbor
So now it's her turn. If she plays her cards right, you could be her blackmailed, naked, slave.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
:)
Keep us posted smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
update
Well, for all those following this... nothing has happened yet, other than a lot of fantasies of mine... for example...

She and a group of her sorority girlfriends could come over and "demand" to see a show (have me masturbate for them)

She could drop by with a cell phone camera and ask to take a few dick pics of her own.

Oh, I could go on and on, but reality is nothing yet - so far.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup
Great idea - mind if I steal it? confused
Looking forward to updates. Good luck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's great. I would have asked what she thought of the pictures. She obviously liked them since she kept two.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You could take some more pictures and put them in an envelope the same way. When you see your neighbor again you tell her "I guess I do have an admirer, they gave me a bunch more pictures!" Then you could casually ask her if she wants to see them or if she could recognize the angle from where they were shot to help you "investigate" and get her to view them with you.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds