Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Restaurant Pickup
I was sitting in the local fast food restaurant enjoying my lunch, and taking in the comings and goings to the busy restaurant.

I had been served by my favourite staff member Brigid. She was a petite and beautiful 18 year old teenager with a nice set of perky tits on a slim curvy body - I had seen her a couple of times in her casual gear after her shift had ended.

My name is Grant, and I had retired this year at the age of 60, so I had plenty of time on my hands. Going to lunch there was part of my weekly routine. I was currently housesitting whilst the owners were away overseas, after having completed an ensuite renovation for them before they left on their short trip.

Sitting at the table daydreaming to an extent, I was interrupted when Brigid sat opposite me. She had finished her shift and had changed into her casual clothes …. which today included a singlet top over a set of braless breasts - I could see the protrusions in the thin fabric caused by her hard little nipples.

“Hey old man” she greeted me in the jovial manner that I had come to expect from her.

“Hey sexy” I replied. She enjoyed that greeting.

“What are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?” she asked.

“Going swimming ….. too hot to do anything else”.

“Do you wanna come?” I added.

She looked momentarily disappointed.

“Damn ….. I don’t have a swim suit with me” she replied.

“Neither do I …… I’m gonna skinny dip”.

“Oh ….. so you were wanting to see me naked?”.

“Yeh….would be nice ….. you look to have a nice body”.

She smiled back at me and stayed seated. I had expected her to leave given this turn in the conversation.

“Would you be just looking? ……… or do you have other plans?” she asked.

I paused, thinking of the most appropriate response.

“You would probably need some sun tan lotion applied ….. so I would probably touch parts of you”.

“Oh….. and what parts would they be?” she asked.

Feeling adventurous, and sensing she was playing with me I responded with “Every part of you”.

“You think that I would allow you …… to touch me all over?”

“My breasts ?……… and my pussy?” she added with a grin on her face.

“Most certainly” I quickly replied.

She took a couple of sips of the drink that she had brought to the table.

"What else would you be touching?" she enquired.

"Your breasts ...... I'd love to cup them...... play with your nipples, pinching them...... and then I'd suck them".

"Oh" she replied.

"And I'd touch your ass ....... grabbing it.....feeling its firmness".

"And....." she prompted me.

"I'd lick and suck on your toes".

"That's kinky...... I've never had that done before" she commented.

"You don't know what you are missing ....... toes can be yummy ....and have a direct connection to the lady's pussy" I explained.

I sat back in my chair and waited for her reaction.

That reaction took the form of another question ..... "Would you be touching my pussy?"

"Of course ........ the best part........ lips, tongue and fingers are the best to explore delicious young pussies".

"Pussies....... have you done this before?" she asked.

I smiled back at her, and paused.

"Well?" she asked with some impatience.

"That would be telling ....... I am trusted by my friends to keep my mouth shut" I explained.

She took a few more sips of her drink. I felt a bare foot rubbing along the inside of my ankle.

"Do you have a lot of friends?" she asked.

"Maybe"

She was getting frustrated at my responses so she changed her tack.

"Would I have an orgasm?"

"Most definitely....probably more than one" I responded.

She smiled.....and then gave a nervous laugh.

After a couple of minutes of silence she asked in a much lower tone "Would you fuck me?"

It was my turn to be silent ....and make her wait for my response. I could see her waiting with increasing impatience.

"Yes......I would" I replied.

"Mmmmmm....... would you cum in me?"

"Yes".

"What if you made me pregnant?" she asked.

"Not me ....... I've been sterile for over 30 years......I had a vasectomy"

"Oh" was her somewhat muted reaction.

Her foot resumed its exploration of my inner calf muscle. The softness of her foot excited me. Then it occurred me to ask a very important question.

"Brigid....... are you a virgin?"

She immediately looked down at the table. I had my answer, but I wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Are you?" I prompted her again.

In the softest of voices she replied "Yes".

“Is your pussy getting wet?”

She hesitated then she wryly replied “Maybe”.

“Touché” I responded.

We stared at each other for a while.

“Hand me your panties please”.

“What…..why” she stammered.

“I want to check for myself how wet you are”.

“You are a dirty old man”.

“C’mon……. or are you all talk and no action” I told her.

She looked around and seeing no one paying any attention to us, she slipped her hands under the table and quickly removed her panties. She balled them up in her hand and handed this tiny scrap of pink lace to me.

I raised my hand to my face, sniffing at them.

“You smell delicious”.

She looked surprised when I slipped them down the front of my shorts …placing them against my hardening cock.

“Let's get out of here” I suggested.
----
She followed me to the carpark where I had parked the low-slung two seater sports car from the house that I was housesitting.

The carpark was deserted so I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to me....into a close hug where I could feel her lightly covered but braless breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her....initially gently but with increasing passion.

We kissed for a couple of minutes during which I grabbed at her firm ass cheeks, pulling her against my awakening cock.

"Let's go back to my place...the pool is waiting for us" I told her.

We climbed into the car. It's windows were darkened so it was near impossible to see inside. She put on her seat belt and waited for me to start the car. Before I did, I reached across and hooked the thin singlet shoulder strap and dragged it down off her nearest shoulder.

Her perky breast with its puffy areola and hard little nipple was set free.

"Wonderful ..... and delicious" I commented.

I started the car, and drove us to my home. She sat there with her breast exposed for the full trip - I gave it a few caresses when the opportunity arose.
----
I drove into the garage, parking the cars and closing the door behind us.

I walked around the car, opened the door and offered her my hand to assist her out of the car. She looked so beautiful with her youthful breast exposed.

“Come with me” I told her as I led her into the house, through it to the covered outside area where the pool glistened. There was a large daybed nearby.

Leading her over to the daybed, I sat on the edge with her standing in front of me.

“Remove the top please”.

She hesitated for a moment before she pulled the singlet off over her head, setting free both of her youthful breasts .

“Nice….very nice” I commented as I ran my hands over both of them….pinching her nipples lightly.

“Now the skirt”.

“Your shirt first” she responded.

I was happy to give her this little satisfaction so off came the shirt, deposited on top of hers.

“Now the skirt please”.

She placed a hand on each hip, and slowly lowered the skirt until it dropped to around her ankles. She stood with her hands on her hips as she stepped out of the skirt, flicking it aside with one of her feet.

“That looks so tasty” I commented. Her pussy mound was totally bare, with her fleshy crinkly pussy lips tightly pressed together guarding the entrance to her pussy.

I stood up, pulling her into another close hug, tilting her face up to mine and kissing her as my hands groped her firm naked ass cheeks. She returned my kiss with some gusto. When we finally broke the kiss, I said to her “Lay down here on your tummy…..time for some sun tan lotion”.

She gave me a wry grin as she climbed onto the daybed. I picked up the lotion bottle and moved to sit on the bed beside her. My cock was tenting my shorts in anticipation. Pouring the lotion onto the middle of her back, I spread it across her back, working it into her soft pale skin.

Once her upper and middle back was done, I squirted another pool of lotion just above her ass crack. I then worked it into her ass cheeks, allowing my oily fingers to drift across he tight asshole, and across her pussy lips.

When I touched her lips, she pushed back against me…..encouraging me to touch them more. I ran my fingers just between them, finding her own abundant supply of moisture.

I gave her a slap on the ass …. “Turn over….time for the front”.

She pouted then smiled at me whilst turning over. With her on her back I squirted a pool of lotion on her flat tummy. Using both hands I spread it across her tummy and up and across her youthful breasts, squeezing her nipples in the process.

“Oh…..oh god” she moaned.

I squirted some more oil, and this time I applied it across her lower tummy …and across her bare mound with my fingers again straying across her pussy lips, parting them and sliding my fingers through her moisture.

Playing with her clit had immediate results….she orgasmed, pushing her pussy harder against my oily hand.

“Aghhhhh…….oh fuck” she wailed.

I tried to prolong her orgasm by concentrating on her clit with my thumb whilst slipping two fingers into her tight canal. This “virgin” had no hymen to prevent access by my fingers. With her in the latter stages of a massive cum, I climbed up onto the bed, positioning myself between her thighs with my cock hovering over her naked mound.

With cock in hand, I stroked the head between her now parted and engorged lips, rubbing it across her excited clit before positioning it at the entrance to her tight pussy entry.

“Gonna fuck you little girl” I warned her.

“Yes old man …… fuck me…fuck with your old fuck stick” she urged and taunted me.

“This fuck stick works better than most young ones” I told her as I rammed it into her.

“Aghhhhh !!!!!” she screamed as over half my cock disappeared in the first lunge.

“Fuck me….fuck me…..fuck me hard old man….. oh my fucking God” she screamed at me as I lunged deeper, burying my hardness in her tight youthful pussy.

“I'm much better than any young buck …… I'll fuck you good and proper before I fill your young cunt with my cream” I taunted her.

“Go your hardest old man” she spat back at me.

I did. My balls were soon slapping against her wet ass….. her pussy was leaking profusely. I could feel her spasming all around and along my embedded shaft. Her cum explosion was close. I leant forward, bringing my face close to hers.

I kissed her again.

“Wrap your legs around me” I urged her. She did, loosely linking her ankles behind my back, with her arms around my neck. I slowed down my fucking ….. now just deep short lunges which butted against her cervix.

My balls were heating up nicely- my cum was imminent too.

“Gonna fill you with cum” I told her.

“Do it….fill me” Brigid urged me.

Within 10 seconds I was yelling “Yes……..oh fuck yessssssssss !!!!” as I erupted in her depths. My cum triggered hers ……. she wailed as her orgasm exploded. Her pussy grabbed and squeezed my shaft, milking it of its precious cum load.

I finally stopped squirting inside her, coming to a stop still on top of her, with my cock throbbing with the sensations of a massive cum. Brigid released me from her arm and leg lock, allowing me to slowly withdraw and lay in the bed beside her.

She cuddled up to me, laying her head on my chest with a leg carelessly draped across my thighs.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought it was well done as a conversation. You kept my interest and it was hot. jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds