Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shoe Store Pickup
My wife of thirty years Megan and I were out on a Sunday morning at the local warehouse stores complex. We were in a shoe store - Megan was trying on some trendy leather boots when I spotted her.

Her ….. was a blonde haired lady. Long straight blonde hair - not a natural blonde colour but dyed ash blonde with darker streaks. What attracted my attention first were the shoes that she was trying on - strappy black heels….. very high heels. Those shoes showcased her sexy well maintained feet with their soft pink toenail paint.

I love hanging out in shoe stores with Megan. It feeds my fetish for seeing sexy feet in the process of their owners trying on various shoes. Coming into summer, the ladies were looking at the more revealing styles.

When my eyes eventually strayed northward, I found a very nice figure …… nice legs and knees on display below a mid-thigh length skirt …… and an ample set of breasts hiding behind a light colored top. Her face was the last of her that I observed …. and I wasn’t disappointed there.

I estimated her to be in her late forties - Megan and I are both fifty years old. She had a very nice face, largely wrinkle free. Her use of makeup had highlighted her best facial features - her eyes and her lips.

Megan being the chatty type soon had her engaged in some small talk. The lady explained that she was looking for some new summer shoes, and in particular a pair to wear to her daughter's upcoming wedding.

She explained that she was having a hard time deciding between a couple of different styles and colours.

“Hey Tony……come and give this lady your male opinion” Megan demanded of me.

“If he likes a pair …choose the other” my wife teasingly advised.

The other lady laughed at my wife's humorous advice at my expense.

“Oh…… is he that good?” she asked then added “Hi…. my name is Celeste…..pleased to meet you both”.

“Well Tony…what do you think?” asked Megan.

Celeste was currently trying on a pair of black high heels with a single thin strap across the toes and a single strap around the instep/ankle.

“Delicious……. very nice” I commented then in a lower tone added “Edible”.

I got a wry smile from Celeste….she had heard me as she walked back and forth in them. Megan had moved off to find another style to try, leaving me seated near where Celeste was trying her shoes.

I sat there for the next half hour giving advice and comments to both ladies until Megan presented me with four boxes of shoes.

“Here….would you pay for these whilst I go to the nail salon for a manicure and pedicure”.

Off she went ….I didn't expect to see her again for over an hour.

I carried them across to the cash station to find Celeste also in the process of making her purchases. She had five boxes that she had selected. We were checked out at approximately the same time.

“Would you like a hand to carry those to your car?” I asked.

“I have nothing but time to kill …. Megan is off at the nail salon. Besides it's not often that I get to be chivalrous and help a beautiful lady”. I laid it on a little thick.

She smiled and replied “Talk like that will get you into trouble with your wife”.

“Nah….. she tells me that I'm all talk and no action”.

Celeste laughed with me as I loaded up with my wife’s purchases and one of hers. We walked together through the mall and in to the car park.

She was immediately apologetic….. “Sorry it's a bit of a walk. I have a new car and I try to avoid the more crowded parts”.

“Hey it's ok…..we're parked in this area too”. I pointed out the mid-sized motor home parked just ahead.

“Oh …. I saw that and wondered who owned that…..it's looks great” she commented as we arrived at her car which was just 10 meters away.

She placed her purchases in the boot.

“Would you like a tour?” I asked.

“I'd love to” she replied.
——
I closed the side door after showing her inside. The front section contained the living area and kitchenette, with the rear containing the bedroom and ensuite. The passageway to the back was quite narrow, and I soon found myself pressed against her as we tried to negotiate it together.

Sensing that Celeste was in no hurry to move away from me. I slipped a hand around her waist and drew her closer saying “It can get a little squeezy here”.

“No problems here….I’m used to tight spaces” she replied. She pushed back against me….so I took the liberty of kissing her gently. She surprised me when she returned it with vigor and passion, pressing her full breasts into my chest.

I slipped my hand down to grab at her firm ass as we crab-walked down to the bedroom.

Standing at the end of the bed, I pulled her top off over her head, revealing a set of breasts that threatened to spill over the top of her skimpy pink bra. With practiced ease I had it unhooked and on the floor within seconds.

“Nice…. very nice” I murmured into her lips.

I picked her up, and deposited her on the middle of the bed. Taking each foot, I slipped off her shoes. With one still in hand, I placed it near my mouth. I winked at her …..then I licked and sucked on her toes.

“Oh…… I knew that you were checking out my feet in the store” she moaned.

“Is this what you wanted?” I asked as I continued my oral attentions.

“I love my feet getting attention…..sadly my husband doesn't indulge me” she admitted with some temporary sadness.

I continued to pleasure her feet for a few more minutes before I released them. I stepped back a little, stripping off my shirt and my shorts. My already engorged cock popped free.

“Did I do that?” she asked with a wry smile on her face.

I stepped forward and grasped her feet again. This time I placed one on each side of my cock, feeling their softness against my shaft.

“Kinky” she murmured as I held them against my shaft….. encouraging her to slide them along me.

Celeste still had her skirt on at this moment but she had loosened the waist ready for its removal.

“Oh fuck that’s so fucking good” I told her.

“Yeh…..it’s been so long ….. fancy meeting a kinky man with a foot fetish in a shop store”.

We laughed together.

After a few more minutes I released her feet, allowing them to return to the surface of the bed. I reached forward and grasped her skirt at the waist….drawing it slowly down off her hips and her thighs. I pulled it off completely.

“You brazen hussy” I commented upon finding no panties….just a fluffy dark haired mound and a set of bare pussy lips.

“Sprung” she replied.

“You caught me ….I was going to flash the shop assistant if it happened to be a young male” she explained.

I reached up onto the shelf at the end of the bed, picking up my rubber cock ring ….. showing it to Celeste before slipping it over my shaft and then over my balls.

“Now that’s a surprise and unexpected ….I’m doubly surprised” she commented as she ran her fingers across her already wet pussy lips.

“Double?” I queried.

“First surprise was the size of your cock …… just how I love them … long and thick”.

“It’s just been so long since I’ve had one like that”.

I waited for her second surprise announcement.

“And….?” I prompted her when she paused a while longer.

“The cock ring …….. that’s going to make it feel all the more bigger inside me”.

I smiled as I mounted the bed between her spread thighs, positioning myself with cock hovering over her fluffy mound.

“Big and fat ……yes……. it will probably stretch you….and definitely fill you…..”.

“But you will enjoy it….. and want more…….I guarantee it” I told her with a huge degree of confidence. She wasn't the first lady who I’d impaled with my engorged cock.

“Are you ready?” I asked her.

“Yes….yes please….fuck me please” she urged.

I ran it along the crease that was between her slightly parted pussy lips, nudging it deeper on each back and forth stroke. I pushed the head under her clitoral hood, revealing her little love button.

“Oh god” she moaned….pushing her pussy against me.

Then I surprised her….. I smacked her pussy with my shaft. The initial smacks across her clit, with the next set across her parted pussy lips. Within seconds, her pussy was spitting it juices everywhere….coating my cock and preparing it for my penetration.

“Aghhhh….fuck….what are you doing to me?” she gasped just as a massive cum racked her body.

With her at the height of her cum, I slammed my cock through her tight entry and well into her spasming hot cauldron.

“Fuck yeh” I yelled as I revelled in her heat and wetness. I stroked back and forth, sliding deeper and deeper until my balls rested against her ass.

“Oh fuck” she moaned.

I leant forward so that I could kiss her again…. muting her ever growing loudness with her orgasm continuing to crash through her body.

“Uh…oh fuck….oh god” she groaned as our bodies slapped together …her juices going everywhere ….along my shaft and over my swollen balls.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me… pulling me close and tight.

“Gonna cum…..gonna cum” I warned her just a few seconds before I actually exploded inside her.

“Yes….. fuck yes” I growled as I pumped my balls dry of their precious load.

She held onto me right through the peak and the wane of her massive cum.
——
Just before she left the motorhome I offered her a warm washer to clean up her leaking pussy.

“No …it’s fine” she replied.

“I have another shoe store to visit…. and I know that they have a handsome young man who’ll help me try on my shoes” she added as she left.
——
About ten minutes later, my wife Megan returned to the motor home.

“Did you have fun with your new friend?” she asked as she passed her hand over the wet spot on the bed.

“I did….I did” I replied.

She smiled - she was a wonderful wife.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds