Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nipple Boners
I get most of my nipple boners from cold weather, but NN plays a big part in the rest of them.... Let me know how you get yours. cool bounce cool

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I get nipple boners when hubby and his friends suck on them and pinch them.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Similar to your. Right wind, being on my "happy sites", and I know own it's not to everyone's likening but damn having them pierced makes it much more enjoyable for me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pokies
I know that they get pokey when I'm about to have an orgasm too. So, please, please munch on me. Are there any other times that you've noticed? raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I get them when they're played with, when a breeze brushes over them, and when I first jump into cold water.

newbiesingle
Mine are sensitive and usually a ;little pokey!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cold Water!
How could I forget about cold water? It doesn't seem right to forget about cold water. Brrrrrrr. Booiinngg!! bounce blush scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A lovely memory: I met a girl on a nudist beach about 30 years ago and we went in the sea which was a bit cold which of course made her nipple hard. I said "I wish the cold sea had the same effect on my cock as it does on your nipples" and she stood up and shook her chest from side to side and said "I wish they were always like this" smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I get mine with a hot shower.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cold weather and cold water bring mine out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The chewy textured skin when they get firm is amazing, especially around the base redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thank-you picture bomers
Taking thank-you pictures gives me nipple boners when the pictures that I'm holding scrape between my nipples... Say "Cheese" !! cool bounce kissass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julie, your boners...
...give me a boner smile

Tops8392
Cold air helps but then again Lefty is usually out there. Also shopping with a shelf bra or cup less bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Silver Nipple Rings - Picture Posted
Well, now I've played with nipple rings bounce It never would have happened without NN and also it never would have happened if I hadn't been thinking about "silver bullet nipples." So, in pursuit of silver bullets I discovered that It's uncomfortable to slip on silver rings and gets a little more painful with each ring. The protruding part of my nipple swells like a boner head. By ring four or five, Rightie's head was just too large and too painful to continue, so I ended up with half a bullet. That wasn't the photo op that I wanted, but it was as far as I could go. Leftie turned out to be wider than Rightie and I couldn't bear to get even one silver ring on her, so entire photo concept perished... Half a silver bullet, that's all that I got. I leave the idea to those who like nipple pain. I don't like pain, but, for the thrill of exhibition, I tried. sad sad sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your nipples are amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine are just erect all of the time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not surprised
sarah654 said: Mine are just erect all of the time!

I’m not surprised. Looking at your photos you appear to be getting them constantly stimulated from your two very lucky guys.

sebastiancawk
i find smaller breasts get more nipple action than big boobs - its just harder to tell, or easier to tell with smaller cup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Both of us here - Yes, only going by our own experiences during group play girls nipples do get harder and pointier leading up to an during an orgasm. Mrs RC's nipples aren't really hard all the time and even in very cold water they aren't super-dooper erect, but giver her an orgasm and they get damn close to being as big as an avg mans cock! Also, the girls we've been with who have A or B cups have awesome nipple erections. Mr RC's nipples are just silly looking hairy things that serve no useful purpose at all, apart from when being punished and tortured from women and men under instruction from the Mrs. When this happens, Mr RC usually wanks himself a lot. Nipples are weird. LOL. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipples
Why is it that Asian ladies almost always have long perfect nipples??
simply LOVE them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ahhh Nipple Boners...reminds me of the days I worked in a grocery store in the frozen food dept. How I would love the hot, rainy days when the ladies would come in wearing only tank tops...as soon as they hit the frozen food aisle...Bing...instant nipple boners! Those were the days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Scotchlander said:

I’m not surprised. Looking at your photos you appear to be getting them constantly stimulated from your two very lucky guys.

Its hard to keep a regular third though, they keep going out and getting girlfriends! Geesh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sarah654 said:
Scotchlander said:

Its hard to keep a regular third though, they keep going out and getting girlfriends! Geesh

Feel free to ask me for help Sarah thumbup

I think you guys have a great arrangement and envy you all. Do you have a sister? grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I know that they get pokey when I'm about to have an orgasm too. So, please, please munch on me. Are there any other times that you've noticed? raspberry

oh your nipples give us the biggest boners

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but there are 2 things which give my wife nipple boners. When she is extremely horny or close to cumming, then they get pretty hard but I think this is normal for most woman. The other things that causes my wifes nipples to stiffen is when she gets her tits out in front of someone. It seems strange that if she is giving a pussy flash, she just gets a wet pussy and no stiff nipples, but when she gets her tits out, it is her nipples which are effected. Actually her whole breasts seem to harden and grow, which she admits is a good thing as it makes her boobs look better when they are out on display.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not sure why, but I get quite pokey when I exercise

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Slutty_on_NN said: I'm not sure why, but I get quite pokey when I exercise

I agree. You can almost guarantee my nips go hard at the gym. Usually though its due to being cold or feeling horny.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I can't remember the last time I looked at my wifes tits and her nipples were soft enough that they wouldn't poke thru at least a thin shirt. The damn things are always a little bit hard. They seem to get super hard when she isn't wearing a bra. I guess that is from them rubbing her shirt. Any water (Even hot) makes them hard. Just the other day she was wearing a tee shirt and a thick sweatshirt and no bra. I could easily see them poking. You'd think the damn things would get sore after a while but she says they don't. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmmm
ilovepussy said: I can't remember the last time I looked at my wifes tits and her nipples were soft enough that they wouldn't poke thru at least a thin shirt. The damn things are always a little bit hard. They seem to get super hard when she isn't wearing a bra. I guess that is from them rubbing her shirt. Any water (Even hot) makes them hard. Just the other day she was wearing a tee shirt and a thick sweatshirt and no bra. I could easily see them poking. You'd think the damn things would get sore after a while but she says they don't. LOL

I had a look at your wife’s tits and like Julieannfringes nipples, you could as you say cut glass with them. I love big nipples and love seeing them through T shirts and blouses. As I have said to Julieannfringe before .... if you have them flaunt them. As I’m sure many females would love to have similar nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Boners
My nipples are always hard

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds