Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
4some suggestions please?
Hi sexy folks. We are planning a 4some for the not too distant future. It'll be us two and two friends who know each other but they aren't partners or anything like that.
it will be a bi-sexual 4some - all four of us are bi and enjoy playing with each other.
We understand we are not the most sexiest couple on NN, some people like us, others not so much - But...
We're going to take a heap of photos for NN and we were wondering if any of you would like to see anything in particular.
We've had plenty of 3somes and 4somes and usually let the night roll on with no particular plan and just let the sexy play take it course.
So this is the first time we've asked for suggestions...
If you have any ideas of what we could do or what you want to see ... Suggest them here and we'll do our best to include them in the usual licking fucking and sucking.
Thanks sexy folks.
Keep your dicks stiff and pussies wet
bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
By the way...
Serious, kinky, funny and stupid ideas all willingly accepted. raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Four some daisy chain
Have you tried a four person daisy chain? Every body is connected by either sucking or eating each other at the same time but are always connected to each other. You can actually do a lot of things while connected. Sucking, eating, fingering and old fashion Fucking while all connected. Can't wait to see your pictures. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Daisy Chain
We've added it to the list and can't wait t0 see how it turns out. Will probably have to put the DSLR camera on to auto and make it take photos every 20 or 30 seconds or so. The SD card hold bout 10 million lmao.
Daisy Chain - Good call. Sounds hot, we'll do it. Fanx!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I ler ally like the daisy chain idea - one of my fantasies! Probably not as cool but I like pics of bi-sucking, especially MF sucking cock together. I'm sure others will have more creative ideas -- can't wait to see the photos!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So my wife and the other guy sucking my cock while our girlfriend takes photos? It's on the list. Nice sexy suggestion. BTW we're catching up with them on sunday for a coffee at a cafe. If we get 10 or so different suggestions by then I'll print them all out and give them a copy each and tell them this is the "agenda" for the night...LOL... We'll tick off when we've completed each item. haha. Sounds like a naked business meeting.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Omg the possibilities.
How lucky for you both, and all of us! I can't hardly wait for pics! How about the girls 69 while the men fuck them? Or one women assists by holding the other woman's cheeks open, or legs open, etc. Sharing a cock is always great, the other woman taking the pics. Ladies licking cum from each other or sharing a kiss. I'm a bottom guy and being sandwiched between my wife and male friend is a favorite memory. Good god the possibilities are endless. I'm living vicariously on NN with folks like you so please, post pics!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How about the girls 69 while the men fuck them?
That's hot, we're gonna do that for sure. jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
theroyalcouple said: How about the girls 69 while the men fuck them?

Well, just for the record, you two are sensationally sexy. I was going to suggest two different angled cameras to video the whole experience, but I see that you already have that covered. Will need to set a "date night" to settle down and watch the activity once you have had it and posted..... bounce raspberry redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How about...
One girl lies on her back, the other girl is licking her. One guy is jacking off onto the first girls nipples, second guy onto her face/mouth. When they both squirt onto her the second girl licks her way up, licking all the cum and the two women make out and share the cum. The men finish the women off however the ladies prefer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well since it is no holds barred
have the guys 69 while the women jerk the cocks into their mouths raspberry jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4some tag
a guy is on his back, while another guy sucks his cock hard, while a woman fucks the suckers ass, and a woman behind her, plows her with a strapon...after a bit of time, the man on his back goes to the back of the line and...
the 2nd guy is on his back getting sucked by one woman, while the other woman continue fucking her with a strapon, and 1st guy plows her pussy or ass...after a bit of time...
(and continue...and after a time, reverse it all)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You guys are awesome with your imaginations. redeyes We're meeting them for coffee tomorrow afternoon to arrange a time and place that suits everyone. I'll have to make a list of all this stuff and take it along lol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Important update
Well earlier on today (about 6 hours ago) we caught up with the two sexies who we asked to join us. We have had 3somes with them on separate occasions but they hadn't actually met till today! So my wife and I were sitting in the cafe waiting for them to turn up and was chatting about how we hoped they got along and hoped they liked each other. The lady turned up first and a few minutes later, he did. Said hellos, had hugs and introduced them two to each other and generally had the usual talk that you do over coffee and cake. About 90 minutes later we left and they went their separate ways. The text talk since then is very positive. He loves her cleavage and she thinks he has lovely blue eyes and hopes the rest of him is just as nice.
Now - Just need to arrange a date and place. We all have kids at home so some planning will need to be done.
thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Well earlier on today (about 6 hours ago) we caught up with the two sexies who we asked to join us. We have had 3somes with them on separate occasions but they hadn't actually met till today! So my wife and I were sitting in the cafe waiting for them to turn up and was chatting about how we hoped they got along and hoped they liked each other. The lady turned up first and a few minutes later, he did. Said hellos, had hugs and introduced them two to each other and generally had the usual talk that you do over coffee and cake. About 90 minutes later we left and they went their separate ways. The text talk since then is very positive. He loves her cleavage and she thinks he has lovely blue eyes and hopes the rest of him is just as nice.
Now - Just need to arrange a date and place. We all have kids at home so some planning will need to be done.
thumbup thumbup thumbup

Excellent to hear! I do wish you great fun and friendship with them. expecting great story from it all afterwards as well...if it continues, maybe a good story in serial form! heheheh

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
could write a novel "Harry's pecker and the Gobbler for hire" devil

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The anticipation!
Almost too much to bear! When my wife played we'd meet people at the coffee shop and decide if we all wanted to continue. So hot, your mind reeling with the potential. Best of luck, hope you get hundreds of pics and hours of video and I want to see every one of them! Lucky couple!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another step towards erotic paradise! Can't wait to see all the pics and vids you care to post

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As a bisexual bottom guy...
What I always loved was sharing a hard dick with my wife, basically we were making out with each other with a dick in between. Once he was good and hard I'd keep him hard while my wife moved to my ass, licking, lubing, preparing it for fucking. Then she'd hold my cheeks open and feed his dick in. Eating pussy while getting my ass pumped is a spectacular sensation. Any variation on any of this is hot. With 4 of you, so many possibilities!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
theroyalcouple said: How about the girls 69 while the men fuck them?

And if either of the men cum too quickly, they immediately have to go straight down and help the licking girl with clean up and orgasm giving to the pussy.....Could be a delicious wet snack!

Love the build up btw....if it goes well, you may have to practise a few times for the camera...and your worldwide (very horny) audience lol yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How are the plans for the catchup cumin get along? jerk bounce thumbup raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hotel room booked for 22nd July. It's the only weekend when we all are free and have no plans. usual stuff like family things, previous party invites yada yada. making appointments for sex kind of takes the hotness out of it compared to a spontaneous fuck but it is what it is. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The bi guy is having family and ex wife dramas and might be unavailable. Any south oz bi guys around?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Guess what? tongue
Was a bit off putting to try and incorporate sex positions in a 4some. Thanks so much for them all though. You've all got amazing imaginations. bounce
Pics up during the week.
thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
theroyalcouple said: Guess what? tongue
Was a bit off putting to try and incorporate sex positions in a 4some. Thanks so much for them all though. You've all got amazing imaginations. bounce
Pics up during the week.
thumbup

:LOL raspberry raspberry raspberry redeyes redeyes redeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds